• ベストアンサー

【至急】英語の和訳!!

この英文の和訳をお願いします。 It is said that he made two traditional ones and additionally created one in the colors of the Italian flag with red tomato sauce,while mozzarella cheese,and green basil leaves. The Queen was delighted and "Pizza Margherita"was born.

noname#188746
noname#188746
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

It is said that he made two traditional ones and additionally created one in the colors of the Italian flag with red tomato sauce, (while ⇒ white?) mozzarella cheese,and green basil leaves. The Queen was delighted and "Pizza Margherita"was born. 彼は、2つの伝統的なものを作り、追加で、赤いトマトソース、白いモッツァレラチーズ、緑のバジルの葉を使って、イタリア国旗の色を表わすものを1つ創ったそうです。 女王は、とても喜び、「ピツァ・マルゲリータ」が、誕生したのでした。 <参考> マルゲリータ http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E3%83%9E%E3%83%AB%E3%82%B2%E3%83%AA%E3%83%BC%E3%82%BF_(%E3%83%94%E3%83%83%E3%83%84%E3%82%A1)

noname#188746
質問者

お礼

素早い回答、ありがとうございます! 助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします。

Sullivan called Caporetto "the greatest defeat in Italian military history." Schindler wrote "By any standard, Twelfth Isonzo [Caporetto] and its aftermath represented an unprecedented catastrophe for Italian arms." The disaster "came as a shock" and "triggered a search for scapegoats," culminating in a 1919 Italian military commission that investigated the causes of the debacle. At Rapallo, a Supreme War Council was created to improve Allied military co-operation and develop a common strategy. Luigi Cadorna was forced to resign after the defeat, a final straw according to the Prime Minister, Vittorio Emanuele Orlando. Cadorna was known to have maintained poor relations with the other generals on his staff and by the start of the battle, had sacked 217 generals, 255 colonels and 355 battalion commanders. In addition, he was detested by his troops as being too harsh. Cadorna had been directing the battle 20 miles (32 km) behind the front and retreated another 100 mi (160 km) to Padua when replaced by Armando Diaz and Pietro Badoglio. Italian propaganda offices were established, promising land and social justice to soldiers. Italy also accepted a more cautious military strategy from this point on. Diaz concentrated his efforts on rebuilding his shattered forces while taking advantage of the national rejuvenation that had been spurred by invasion and defeat.Italian losses were enormous: 10,000 were killed, 30,000 wounded and 265,000 were taken prisoner – morale was so low among the Italian troops, mainly due to Cadorna's harsh disciplinary regime, that most of these surrendered willingly. 3,152 artillery pieces, 3,000 machine guns and 1,712 mortars were lost, along with a vast amount of stores and equipment. In contrast, the Austro-Hungarians and Germans only sustained 70,000 casualties. The last push of Austro-Hungarian and German forces was met and defeated by Italian forces at the First Battle of Monte Grappa: they had advanced more than 100 km (62 mi) in the direction of Venice, but they were not able to cross the Piave River. Although up to this point the Italians had been left to fight on their own, after Caporetto they were reinforced by six French infantry divisions and five British infantry divisions as well as sizeable air contingents.

• 長文の和訳をお願いします^^;

長文の和訳をお願いします^^; Like rivers of fragrance , all the spices of the East-pepper , poppy seed , ginger , clovers , and sesame ; natumeg , mace , turmeric , cinnnamon , and basil-have poured forth to bring their bounty . For thousands of years these insignifi-cant curls of bark and shriveled seeds , these dried leaves and gnarled roots have flowed along the curving trade routes of antiquity into man's legend and history. From the per-fumed ritual of the bath and the aromatic goodness of the hearth to the sacred worship of the gods , spices have added their magic. This was so , in whole or in part , when man was prehistoric; it was thus with the ancient Babylonians and Assyrians and Hebrews. Today the routes are buried by time , but time's tradition remains.

• 和訳をお願します

Dr. Jay Neitz is a professor of ophthalmology at the University of Washington School of Medicine. Dr. Neitz concentrates his studies on color vision, especially regarding the way colors are recognized by the brain. The research question; Is it possible for a brain to recognize colors which it had never been exposed to before? To answer this question, Neitz and his team used male squirrel monkeys, animals that are genetically red/green color blind. The X chromosome for these monkeys has only one location for an opsin gene. Two versions of this gene need to be present for the sensing of red and green light: one version of the gene creates green photoreceptors, and the other creates red ones. As males, the male monkeys have only one X chromosome, so they have only one opsin gene and are thus red/green color blind without exception. Dr. Neitz’s team thus injected red-detecting human opsin genes behind the monkeys’ retinas using viral vectors (modified viruses) to deliver the genes. For 20 weeks, no difference in the monkeys’ vision could be detected. Then, suddenly, the male monkeys were able to see both red and green colors. After two years, they still had their new ability. It seems that the monkeys’ brains learned to recognize the new colors that were presented to them. The potential benefits for humans who are color blind or who suffer other problems with their eyes can hardly be overstated. よろしくお願いします^^;

• この英語でいいですか?

2と3と5~7の英文が正しいかどうか教えてください。1と4の日本語の文章をどのように英文にすればいいのか分からないので教えてください。(私は、英語が苦手なので中学生程度の英語で教えてください。) 1.この前、私がイタリアに行ったとき、私のために私ができないことをいろいろ手助けをしてくださってありがとうございます。すごく親切にしてくださってあなたには、大変感謝をしています。 2.それと私の友達と姉に私が書いたpostcardを送ってくださってありがとうございます。 (Thank you that you sent my sister and my friend’s postcards.) 3.私の夏休みについて話しましょう。友達と私は、一週間中国に行ってきました。 (I’ ll tell you about my holiday. My friend and I visited China for 7 days.) 4.そこは、日本の風景に似ていました。しかし日本で食べる食事とまったく違っていたのでカルチャーショックをうけました。そこの食事は、すごく辛くてすごく甘かったです。私は、普段、すごく辛い食べ物やすごく甘い食べ物は、食べません。 5.そこの人々は、親切でフレンドリーでした。日本人は、シャイです。 (They were very kind and friendly. Japanese people is shy.) 6.そこで一番気に入った場所は、中華民俗文化村です。中国の伝統文化を知ることができました。すごくすばらしかったです。 (My favorite spot is Chinese folk and culture village. I knew Chinese traditional culture. It was very wonderful.) 7.イタリアの伝統的な食べ物を教えてくださいませんか? (Could you tell me about traditional Italian foods?)

• 下記の英文を和訳して下さい。

The citation for Dartnell's VC On 3 September 1915, near Maktau, Kenya, during a mounted infantry engagement, the enemy were so close that it was impossible to get the more severely wounded away. Lieutenant Dartnell, who was himself being carried away wounded in the leg, seeing the situation, and knowing that the enemy's black troops murdered the wounded, insisted on being left behind, in the hope of being able to save the lives of other wounded men. He gave his own life in a gallant attempt to save others. The First Battle of the Isonzo was fought between the Armies of Italy and Austria-Hungary on the Italian Front in World War I, between 23 June and 7 July 1915. The aim of the Italian Army was to drive the Austrians away from its defensive positions along the Soča (Isonzo) and on the nearby mountains. Although the Italians enjoyed a 2:1 numeric superiority, their offensive failed because the Italian commander, Luigi Cadorna, employed frontal assaults after impressive (but short) artillery barrages. The Austrians had the advantage of fighting from uphill positions barricaded with barbed wire which were able to easily resist the Italian assault. The Italians had some early successes. They partially took Monte Nero (Monte Krn), took Monte Colowrat, and captured the heights around Plezzo. However, they were unable to dislodge the Austro-Hungarian troops from the high ground between Tolmino and the Isonzo, which would later form a launching off point for the Caporetto Offensive. The heaviest fighting occurred around Gorizia. In addition to the natural defenses of the river and mountains, bastions were created at Oslavia and Podgora. The fighting at Gorizia consisted of street-by-street urban combat interspersed with artillery fire. Italian troops, such as the Italian Re and Casale Brigades, were able to advance as far as the suburbs but could get no further and were driven back. They made small footholds at Adgrado and Redipuglia on the Karst Plateau south of Gorizia but were unable to do much else. On the Austrian-Hungarian side two commanders distinguished themselves: Major General Géza Lukachich von Somorja, commander of the 5th Mountain Brigade, who retook Redipuglia, and Major General Novak von Arienti who retook Hill 383 with his 1st Mountain Brigade. Early in July the commander of the Austrian Fifth Army, General Svetozar Boroević, received two reinforcement divisions, which put an end to the Italian efforts at breaking through the Austrian lines. The final Italian gains were minimal: in the northern sector, they conquered the heights over Bovec (Mount Kanin); in the southern sector, they conquered the westernmost ridges of the Kras plateau near Fogliano Redipuglia and Monfalcone. The First Battle of the Isonzo 第一次イゾンツォの戦い

• 和訳お願い致します。

AMSTERDAM, Just a few years ago, politicians and green groups in the Netherlands were thrilled by the country's early and rapid adoption of “sustainable energy,” achieved in part by coaxing electrical plants to use biofuel — in particular, palm oil from Southeast Asia. Spurred by government subsidies, energy companies became so enthusiastic that they designed generators that ran exclusively on the oil, which in theory would be cleaner than fossil fuels like coal because it is derived from plants. But last year, when scientists studied practices at palm plantations in Indonesia and Malaysia, this green fairy tale began to look more like an environmental nightmare. Rising demand for palm oil in Europe brought about the clearing of huge tracts of Southeast Asian rainforest and the overuse of chemical fertilizer there. Worse still, space for the expanding palm plantations was often created by draining and burning peatland, which sent huge amounts of carbon emissions into the atmosphere.

• 和訳をお願いします。

The other two attacking units captured their objectives late in the evening and a salient was created in the 4th Canadian Division line. On the evening of 21 August, three parties went forward to bomb the German position from the flanks but were only moderately successful. An additional attack planned for 22 August failed to materialize, due to battalion-level misunderstandings. A brigade reserve unit was ordered to remedy the situation by attacking a slag heap called Green Crassier and the mine complex at Fosse St. Louis. The attack was repulsed, with the majority of the attackers being killed, wounded or taken prisoner. The Germans held on to the area until the beginning of the final German retreat in 1918. Analysis Corporal Filip Konowal, the only Ukrainian Victoria Cross recipient. The Germans refrained from attempts to recapture the lost ground at Lens, due to the demands of defensive operations of the Third Battle of Ypres and the need to avoid the diversion of forces from the main effort. Subsequent operations The remainder of August, all of September and the beginning of October were relatively quiet, with Canadian efforts devoted mainly to preparations for another offensive, although none took place, largely because the British First Army lacked sufficient resources for the task. Instead, the Canadian Corps was transferred to the Ypres sector in early October in preparation for the Second Battle of Passchendaele. Soon after the battle, German 6th Army commander General der Infanterie Otto von Below was transferred to the Italian front, where he took command of the newly formed Austro-German 14th Army. In this capacity, he executed an extremely successful offensive at the Battle of Caporetto in October 1917. General der Infanterie Ferdinand von Quast took over command of the German 6th Army until the end of the war. Victoria Cross Six Victoria Crosses, the highest military decoration for valour awarded to British and Commonwealth forces, were awarded to members of the Canadian Corps for their actions during the battle; Private Harry Brown of the 10th (Canadian) Battalion Company Sergeant-Major Robert Hill Hanna of the 29th (Vancouver) Battalion Sergeant Frederick Hobson of the 20th (Central Ontario) Battalion Corporal Filip Konowal of the 47th (British Columbia) Battalion (the only Ukrainian to ever be awarded the Victoria Cross) Acting Major Okill Massey Learmonth of the 2nd (Eastern Ontario) Battalion Private Michael James O'Rourke of the 7th (British Columbia) Battalion

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 We environmentalists developed a picture of the world that seemed to be repeatedly confirmed by experience. Big corporations destroy the environment. They are the enemies of society. The bigger they become, the less they can be constrained by democracy or consumer power. The politics of scale permit them to bully governments, tear up standards, and reshape the world to suit them. We also recognised that this was a dialectical process. As businesses began to operate globally, so could the compaigns against them. By improving global communications and ensuring that we could all speak their language, they helped us to confront them more effectively. But hardly anyone believed that change could happen so fast.Through the 80s and 90s, they brushed us off like dust. Then, as a result of powerful campaigns against sweatshops in the US and Europe, some of the big clothing and sports retailers broke ranks. Soon after that, the energy campaigns started announcing big investments in renewable technologies (though not, unfortunately, any corresponding disinvestments in fossil fuel). But the supermarkets have shifted faster than anyone else. Environmental campaigners are partly responsible (listen to how the superstore bosses keep name-checking the green pressure groups); even so, their sudden conversion leaves us reeling. お願いします。

• 英語

1 I am () to hear the news of his safe arrival.  アdelighted イdelight ウdelighting エdelightful 2 I was () a Brazilian at the station today.  アspoken at イspoken with by ウspoken by エspoken to by 3 The weather isn't very good now, but () to be better tomorrow. アit expects イit's expecting ウit's expected エit'll expect 4 We were made () our passports to the immigration officers.  アshow イto show ウshowing エshowed 5 “Why are you shopping for a bicycle? Didn't you buy one just last month?” “Yes, but unfortunately () last week.”  アI was stolen it イit was robbed ウ it was stolen エsomeone was robbed 6 My school () in the center of the city.  アlocates イis located ウis locating エhas located 7 Alice has always () other people's feelings.  アconcerned about イconcerning about ウbeen concerned about エbeen concerning 8 I would like the exercise () by everybody before tomorrow.  アto be finished イfinishing ウfinish エto be finishing 9 journeys that once took days or months () made in a few hours.  アcan now be イnow being ウthey now エnow they can 10 We want to go to the beach in his car on Sunday, because our car still won't ().  アfixed イhave been fixed ウhave fixed エhaving been fixed 1 Learning a foreign language (be expected,might,more patience,takes,than). 2 It was a quiet night, and (be,heard,sound,the only,to) was a dog barking in the distance. 3 Our English teacher, Mr.Suzuki, (up,the,students,is,all,by,to,in,looked) our class. 4 Good (and,evil,originally,associated,religious sentiments,were,with). 5 In the city, he was always ( annoyed,one sort,of,by noises,being,or another). 6 Traditional (are,be,cherry blossoms,in,Japanese,reflected,thought,to,values). 7 The word “green” (is,is,lacks,to,young,who,and,used,experience,someone,describe). 8 Most cats live for about 14 years, although (known,live,some,been,to,to,have) the age of 30 and even beyond. 9 Though yesterday's baseball game (an hour,at 6:30,,it,to, start,was delayed,was supposed) because there was a heavy shower. 10 Biotechnology could offer great advantages to the whole wnrld. If this new technology (and food production,population increase,the gap between,will be,works,) narrowed. ア,ウ,ウ,イ,ウ,ア,ア,ア,イ,ウ 一通り解いて見ましたが、よくわからない箇所があります。stealとrobの違い等…整序も7以降若干あやしいです。 できれば解説解説お願い致します。

• 日記風に、昨日の事を英語で書いてみました、添削をおねがいしたいのです。

Hi,Crystal! Sorry, I did not come here for a long day. I know I have to talk with you everyday for my dream. You know my dream, don't you. Everyday I say in my heart like this, “I want to learn and I want to speak English when I get a chance to go to US someday!”This is my dream. You help me a lot about it! I have been thanking you, Crystal! BTW, yesterday was the special day for me. Do you want to know what was the day yesterday? It was the wedding anniversary. I could hear “Congratulations!” Thank you, Crystal! Yesterday was day-off for me and my husband. So we played golf in Gunma prefecture. It was far a way to my home. But I could see mountains with snow and mountains covered with new green leaves. And cute and beatiful flowers! Everything were so beautiful! I wanted to show them to you. We touched a lot of natures not only played golf. It was a nice and special day. I have been thanking that we are well. I hope it will be forever. Wow,It is 11:55. I have to prepare a lunch for my family! Have a nice Sunday, Crystal!