英語の添削お願いします。アウトプットの練習に。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 息子との会話を英語にしてみました。
  • 間違いの指摘や改善点をお願いします。
  • 自転車での坂の登り方に関して不安があります。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の添削お願いします。

英語の添削お願いします。 アウトプットの練習に、今日の息子との会話を英語にしてみました。 もっとうまい言い回しや、文法など間違いがありましたら、よろしくお願いします。 my son; I'm home! I have just backed from Kinrin-Park by bicycle. ただいま!自転車で近隣公園までいってきたよ。 me: You kidding! Did you go such far place? Besides, there is steep slope, isn't there? Could you go up by your bicycle? うそ!あんなところまで? それにすごい坂あるでしょ? 自転車で登りきれたの? my son: No plobrem. I was putting on brake at the slope. 大丈夫だよ。ブレーキ掛けながらだったし。 me: No, No. I means when you went up. 違う違う、登るときのことよ。 my son: Oh, I got off the bicycle and go up the slope pulling it. ああ、自転車からおりて、押しながら登ったよ。 me: Anyway, you did the hard work. それにしても、がんばったねぇ。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

My son: I'm home! I went to Kinrin-Park on my bicycle. me: You must be kidding! Did you go that far? It's quite an uphill climb to get there. Could you go up there without getting off? my son: No problem. I was putting on brakes at the slope. me: No, No. I meant when you went up. my son: Oh, I got off, and pushed it. me: Anyway, well done (Taro/John). (ちいさいお子さんなら good job とも)

aiciaiciai
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!! 登りきったとか、押したとか 日本語で当たり前に使っている言葉を英語に直すのってむずかしいですね。 アウトプットが苦手なのですが、 自分が実際した会話なら、覚えられるし使えるかもと思って はじめてみました。 またよろしくお願いします。

関連するQ&A

• 接続詞の疑問文と命令文について whileとwhen

知り合いの子に教えて欲しいと頼まれ困っています。 Don't enter my room while I'm out. 私がいない間は部屋に入らないで という文なんですが、While I'm out, don't enter my room. というような命令文は文法的に合っているのでしょうか? また、Will you buy it for me when you go there? そこへ行ったら、それを買ってきてくれない? をWhen you go there, will you buy it for me? とした場合、文法的にはどうなのでしょうか?  知り合いの子の本には、Will you buy it for me when you go there? のような文が正解としか書いていないらしく、どうしてWhenから始めてはいけないのか、と知りたいらしいです。 私は文法にうといので、どっちでも同じじゃないの?、って思ってしまうのですが、本当のところはどうなんでしょう? どうかよろしくお願いします。

• 英語の添削お願いいたします

短期ホームステイ時代にお世話になったホストマザーへの久しぶりの手紙です。 とても下手ですが、よろしくお願いいたします。 ○○ お元気ですが。肩は治りましたか? How have you been? How is your shoulder? ずっと連絡もしないでごめんなさい。 I am very sorry that I didn't send a letter for a while... あれから、あなたの言った通り、日本へ戻ってからというもの、 日に日に失恋の痛みが増してきました。 As you said, I have been spend hard time because of heart break while stay in there. 自分では大丈夫と思っていたけれど、とてもつらかったです。 I was thinking I am ok but I have been spend very hard time... But, I am ok now. ご存じのとおり、日本は大地震がありました。 As you know, Japan was hit by a great earthquake. とても恐怖でしたが、私たちは大丈夫でした。 We had a frightful experience but my family was ok. でも、被災者の方々を想うと、言葉がありません。ただ祈っています。 People who suffered by earthquake is still suffered from it. I just only pray. あれから、いつもいつもあなたのことを思い出します。 I always thinking about you. 私の部屋には、あなたと写した写真があるのですが、いつも思い出します。 There are our pics in my room , and remember every time I saw it. あなたのしてくれたこと、あなたの言葉、全てをです。 Your each word you said me, I remember the place you take me to , 私の人生の中の大事な人、大事な生活でした。 My precious time in my whole life. 今は会社で仕事をしています。 By the way, I have been work at the ○○company from this April. すごく忙しいですが、やっと元気が出てきて、前向きになれました。 It is very busy but I become ,,,??? いつも手紙を書こうと思いながら、途中になってしまっていました。ごめんなさい。 またそちらへ遊びに行きたいです。 I want to go there again and want to go the charch with you. 教会へも一緒に行きたいですね。 私はあなたから沢山の事を学び、今とても強くなれたと確信しています。 そこでの生活は、私の人生の大きな分岐点になったと感じます。 精神的に自立することや、自分を好きになることができました。 あなたのような人と生活ができたこと、ともに時間を過ごせたことに、いつも感謝しています。 私はラッキーです。 神様にいつも感謝しています。 離れていても、手紙を出せなくても、いつもあなたのことを思っています。 今度は顔をみにいきますね。

• 添削願います

自分で解いてみたのですが、自信が無いので添削御願い致します。 ( )を過去形にして全文を書き換えなさい Nobody (knows) what hoppend. → Nobody knew what happend. (Answer) ( )内を適切な形にして、全文を書きなさい。 The concert (already start) when you get to the hall. →The concert already started when you get to the hall. I (visit) shop three times if I go there again. → I visited shop three times if I go there again. My son (be) in Tokyo for two years next month. →My son will in Tokyo for two years next month. 以上です

• 英語 添削お願いします!

英問英答の添削お願いします! Back in my room, I began to cry. I was very sad. That was not only because I could not go to the park. For the first time in my life, I was learning what it felt like to be black. 訳 部屋にもどって私は泣いた(なき始めた)。私はとても悲しかった。それはただ私が公園にいけなかったからだけではない。人生で初めて、黒人であることがどういう気持ちであるかを学んだのだった。 "What's the matter?” Frank asked. "They won't let me go to Glen Echo Park tonight.” "Because of the water balloon?” he asked. "No,” I answered, "because I'm black.” "That's a relief!” Frank said, and then he laughed. He was relieved to have escaped punishment. "I thought it was serious.” I stared at him. "It is serious. They don't let black people go into the park. I can't go with you!” I shouted. 訳 「どうしたの?」とフランクが聞いてきた。「今夜 Glen Echo Park (グレン・エコー・パーク)に行かせてもらえないんだ。」 「 water balloon (水風船)のせい?」と彼は尋ねた。 「違うよ。」と僕は答えた。「僕が黒人だからさ。」「それならよかった!(それで、安心したよ。)」とフランクは言って、笑った。彼は罰を逃れてホッとしているのだ。「深刻なことかと思ったよ。」僕は彼をキッと見つめた。「深刻だよ。黒人は公園に入らせてもらえないんだよ。きみと一緒に行けないんだ!」と僕は叫んだ。 “Then I won't go,either.”Frank smiled. I will never forget that moment. Later the room was filled with boys listening to Frank.  “They don't allow black people in the park,so I'm staying with Clifton.” “Me too,”a second boy said.“I'll stand by you,Clifton,”a third agreed. In the end,eleven white boys decided not to go. They wanted to go to that park as much as I did,but they knew that there was sometimes exen more important. 訳 「それならば僕も行かない。」フランクが微笑みながら言った。 私は決してその瞬間を忘れないでしょう。 後から、部屋はフランクに耳をかたむける少年たちで一杯になった。 「黒人が公園に入ることは許可されないんだ、だから僕はクリフトンと一緒にいるよ。」 「俺も」、と2番目の少年が言った。「僕は君の味方だよ、クリフトン」、と3番目も同意しました。 結局、11人の白人の少年が行かないことに決めました。 彼らは私と同じぐらいに、とってもの公園にいきたかったのです。しかし彼らは時には、もっと大事なことがあることを知っていました。 Q 1.What did Clifton learn when he was told about Glen Echo Park ? 2.Why did Frank feel relieved ? 3.What did Frank say to Clifton after he shouted, “I can't go with you!” 4.How many boys didn't go to Glen Echo Park in the end ? A 一番は分かりませんでした… 2.Because he escaped punishment. 3.He said “Then I won't go, either.” 4.Eleven boys didn't go to Glen Echo Park. この四問です! 英語苦手なのでお願いします(^^;;

• Did you have to~?の応答

Did you have to go there yesterday? の返答は、 1Yes, I did. No, I didn't 2Yes, I had. No, I hadn’t. のどちらが正しいのでしょうか(自然なのでしょうか)。 私は1がてっきり正しいと思っていましたが、2の本を見つけましたのでおうかがいさせてください。

• 英語の添削をお願いいたします

どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Good afternoon. こんにちは。 I think you were busy on weekend, but did you sleep at night? 週末は忙しかったと思うけど、夜は眠れましたか。 How was Okinawa? 沖縄はどうだった? I think you must be tired. きっとすごく疲れたでしょう。 I spend time with my sister to had a lunch or shopping. 私は妹と一緒にランチやショッピングをしてすごした。 Sometime I would like to go to your town to see because I have never been there and also want to know where you live. いつかあなたの住んでいるところへ遊びにいきたい、行った事ないし あなたがどんなところに住んでいるのか知りたい。 It will getting colder so please be careful not catch a cold. だんだん寒くなるので風邪などひかないように。

• 英語

A:I have to go now. () B:It was my pleasure. Prease come around againsoon. A:I will. Bye. (1)I hope the dinner was all right. (2)Did you enjoy the dinner? (3)Thank you again for the dinner. (4)How did you like the dinner? 2 A:There are many things you could do to imrove your health. B:() A:Getting regular exercise,for example,or eatingmore vegetbles. (1)Any similar examples?(2)How many? (3)Like what? (4)What did you say? 答えと全文の訳をお願いします

• [英語] ()に当てはまるものを教えて下さい><

1. A: Would you like me to repair it for you? B: () (1) No thanks, I'd rather do it myself. (2) Yes, but I don't know how.  (3) Yes, would you please show me how? (4) No, I couldn't show you how. 2. A: Well, how did you enjoy the party, Jenny? B: It was great! I really had a wonderful time. Thank you so much for living me! A: () (1) Don't mention it! (2) Not necessarily! (3) No way! (4) Don't even think about it! 3. A: I'm sorry I didn't visit you last night. B: () (1) Thank you very much. (2) I'd rather not. (3) That's all right. (4) Me, either. 4. A: Why don't we go out somewhere tonight? B: () A: OK. Let's go and see that new action movie. (1) Because we don't want to go out. (2) No, we don't want to go out.  (3) Well, I'd prefer to rent a video. (4) Yeah, that sounds good to me. 5. A: What is the best way to get to Tokyo? B: By train, if you want save time. A: () B: That depends on the traffic. (1) How much does it cost? (2) How often do I have to change?  (3) Is there an express train? (4) How long will it take by bus? 6. A: May I help you? B: No, thank you. I'm just looking. A: () We have a lot more items upstairs. B: Oh, do you? You have a large selection, don't you? (1) Take your time. (2) Take it easy. (3) Do your best. (4) Hurry up.

• 次の2文を同じ意味にする問題で、

There was no need to buy me an expensive birthday present , but you did. = You ( ) ( ) ( ) me an expesive birthday present. (   )が3つあります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 添削お願いします

1My grandmother gave me_it for my entrance celebration. 2I made fabric by my self with my grandmother. It has flower design. There is no oter fabric in the world. 3This book mame is nontan. This is the first book for me. 4This is the coolest_ball of all my own balls. よろしくお願いします