• ベストアンサー

英訳について

課題で、 「I have taken most of the difficulties in my life as challenge」という英文が出たのですが、辞書を引いても和訳できませんでした 和訳わかる方、回答お願いします

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

「私は、今までの人生の困難のほとんどを、挑戦と見なして来た。」   でしょうか。

関連するQ&A

• 英訳手伝ってください。

学校の英語の授業で、「チーム全員とサポーターのおかげです。」を英語にする課題が出たんですけど、うまい具合の言い回しが見つかりません。なにかいい言い回しありませんか。お願いします。 ちなみに私が作ったのは、「I express to teamemate and fans my most sincere gratitude, as without their help none of would have been possible.」です。 これを提出したところ言い方が堅いということでした。もっと会話体だそうです。 他にも条件としては、「Thannks to」,「owe」,「Thankfully」,「in favor of」,「I appriciate」,「all」,は使用しないそうです。 会話体についてもよくわからないので、なにかアドバイスがありましたらお願いします。

• 英文和訳

次の英文を和訳してください(>_<) Time after time we learn that that which we fear most in life never happens,or never happens exactly as we had dreaded. In addition,we have undreamed of strength to bear the difficulty.

• 英訳してください

human beings have taken life about as far as it an go

• 英語 和訳

Never before in my entire life have I had to perform in front of such a large audience. この文の和訳をどなたかお願いします。

• 英訳お願いします。

英文 after examination, my friend and I have decided we have not aged in the last 5 years. です。 よろしくお願いします。

• ”一番長く勤務しているのは~です”の英訳

人生で3つの業界で働いたことがあり、 ”その中でも一番長く勤務している業界は、~です。”という表現を英語にしたいのですが アドバイスをお願い致します。 I have an experience with three kinds of business field in my life. ”その中でも一番長く勤務している業界は、~です。” 宜しくお願い致します。

• 英訳

They were also asked to evaluate the tasks they were doing in terms of the level of challenge and difficulty they posed. の訳をみると、 「彼らはまた、自分がやっている課題を、それが与えるやりがいと難しさの程度の点で評価するよう求められた。」 となっていますが、 they were doing in terms of the level of challenge and difficulty they posed. の英文が日本語訳にあてはまりません。 文法的に教えてください。

• 英文解釈について

Many times a day I realize how much my own outer and inner life is built upon the labours of my fellow-men , both living and dead , and how earnestly I must exert myself in order to give in return as much as I have received . 英文解釈です。 文法的に詳しくお願いします。 私的には Many times a day 以下がよくわかりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いしますm(__)m

well now its 04:37 in the morning...nt sure if you ahead or we of you intime and day.. yesterday i spent most of my time with my friends and watched alot of tv as well こちらの和訳お願いしますm(__)m またどんな感じで返信すればいいでしょうか? お願いしますm(__)m

• 英訳チェックしてください

1. To my surprise, Yumi have been more than twice taller since I saw her last time 5 years ago. 2. We are all saddened to hear that NARUTO just finished this November. 3. I was ashamed of having done such a stupid behavior in class, which was my nightmare. 1. She is the “smartest” person in our class. 2. I wish Japan will recover from “3.11” which is the most horrible disaster happened in japan in 2011. 3. I do not know why many people claim “ English education system in Japan” is bad, I do think so at all. 1.Yumi studies hard, and he as well. 2.The problem in my family is that my father never word and my mother too.