• ベストアンサー

英文で分からないところがあるので教えてください。 (3)

私は、ペンパルの英文をこのように訳したのですがあっていますか? 学校の卒業式だと思うのですが.... On the day after our prom night there's another party where our Abi-Band will give a concert, but this is open air and open for everyone. Well, as you see much program me. The week after this I will spend some day in the Netherlands together with some members of my age group. What are you doing at the moment? (我々のプロムの夜の翌日に我々の Abi - バンドがコンサートを与えるであろうもう1つのパーティーがある、しかしこれは外の空気、と皆のために開いている。私は天気が問題がないであろうことを希望する。まあ、あなたが多くが私のプログラムを計画するのを見る(とき・から・につれて・ように)。これの後の週私は私の同年代グループの若干のメンバーと一緒にオランダでいずれかの日を過ごすであろう。あなたは今のところ何をしているか?)

• antje
  • お礼率86% (309/357)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

それでは同じく引き続き・・・ 訳:それで“promパーティ”の後日にも他のパーティで“abi-band”は演奏するんだ。でもこっちの方は屋外で一般公開なんだよ。 それでついでに私事なんだけど、パーティの翌週に同級生の数人と一緒にノースランドで数日過ごすつもりなんだ。君はその時何をしているんだろうね(^^: かなり脚色入ってしまいましたが、なるべく雰囲気をぶち壊さない程度にやってみました。 では、楽しいペンフレ交流を~)ノシ

antje
質問者

お礼

回答をしてくださってありがとうございました。大変参考になりました。

その他の回答 (1)

• coco1
  • ベストアンサー率25% (323/1260)
回答No.1

(2)の続きです。 promパーティーの後、別のパーティーでもAbi-Bandは演奏します。でもこのときは、皆に公開されます。 まあ、行事が盛りだくさんです。(as you see much program meは誤記?) これらの行事の翌週、何人かの同級生とともにオランダで何日か過ごします。 そのとき、あなたは何をしているでしょうか。

antje
質問者

お礼

回答をしてくださってありがとうございました。大変参考になりました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文で分からないところがあるので教えてください。 (1)

私は、ペンパルの英文をこのように訳したのですがあっていますか? 学校の卒業式だと思うのですが.... On March 21st we have our prom night, where we receive our leaving certificate and certificate and celebrate a bit with our teachers and families. The day before we have"Abisturm. This means my whole age group, all the "Abiturienten" take control about our school. We'll close the school for all the "Abiturienten" take control about our school. We'll close the school for all the pupils and the teachers and we will play games with the teachers, so that they have to deserve their allowance to enter the school building. (3月21日に我々は我々のプロムの夜を持つ、そしてそこで我々は我々の証明書と証明書を置き残すことを受けて、そして我々の教師と家族と一緒に1ビットを祝う。前日に我々は「 Abisturm 」を持っている。これは私の同年代グループ全体を意味する、すべての「 Abiturienten 」は我々の学校についてコントロールをとる。我々は我々の学校についてすべての「 Abiturienten 」撮影制御のために学校を閉じるであろう。)

• 英文で分からないところがあるので教えてください。 (2)

私は、ペンパルの英文をこのように訳したのですがあっていますか? 学校の卒業式だと思うのですが.... This will be great fun.. Besides this we will decorate the school referring to our motto: "Labil zum Ziel - Wpssen ist Macht = wir wissen nichits - macht nichts!", what means somehow ( I try to translate): "Weak to the aim knowledge is power - we don't know anything -That's not that bat!" Of course this is meant not that serious! Then the other pupils will have lessons and we tidy up. Afterwards our "Abi-Band", a music band of my age group, will play in the courtyard of our school and everybody is invited to listen. Is there anything comparable to this Abisturm when leaving school in Japan? (我々はすべての生徒と教師のために学校を閉じるであろう、そして我々は教師と一緒にゲームをするであろう、それで(彼・それ)らは校舎に入るために(彼・それ)らの小遣いに値しなければならない。これは大変面白いであろう。これのほかに我々は我々のモットーに言及して学校を飾り付けるであろう:「 Labil zum Ziel - Wpssen ist Macht = wir wissen nichits - macht nichts !」、どうにかして何の手段か(私は翻訳しようとする):「目的 - 知識が力である - に弱い我々は何も知らない - それはそのコウモリではない!」。 もちろんこれはそれほど重大でなくて意味される!)それから他の生徒はレッスンを持つであろう、そして我々は片付けるその後我々の「 Abi - バンド」、私の同年代グループの音楽バンド、は我々の学校の中庭で遊ぶであろう、そして皆が聞くよう招かれる。日本の学校に置き残すときこの Abisturm に相当する何かがあるか?)

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

仕事の取引先から会社に連絡がありました。どうやら本社に来てください!ってメールなんですがちょっと大事なメールですので正確な意味が知りたいです。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 We’re having our 2nd Annual AAA Distributor’s Conference next month. Since you showed interest, we’re extending this invite to you, so if you’re still interested in becoming a distributor for Japan this will be a good time to discuss all matters. This meeting will take place here at our corporate office in Los Angeles, you will need plan for two days for the week of October 6~10th but preferably October 7th, if possible. All AAA distributors will be coming in this week to discuss the current/future of AAA and address all questions that you may have with our CEO and upper management. For this conference we will be extending your accommodations for 2 night stay at a hotel nearby our corporate office so please let me know if you’re interested and I will arrange the details with you. Thanks and look forward to hear from you.

• 英文の和訳希望

下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで、 お願いできますでしょうか? 抽象的な部分はないと思います。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 He will look at you with a strange gaze, eyes that seem to look deep into your soul. And a disorientation, a meeting or minds. And this will be love. Like a fascinating moment frozen in time. It will register on some other level. And all next day and day after you will think of him, your thoughts will return to linger over him, without you control. He will think of you, in the same way. He will remember you. Without really knowing it a new chapter in your life, and his will begin that day. You will recognize him, not only from the descriptions but because something in the depth of your soul will be so irresistibly drawn to him. The deep mind will know even if the conscious mind does not. It is always the way. Yet this is just a glance, the look of love.

• プロムに誘いたい!

現在アメリカのニューヨーク在住中の12年生(高校2年生)男です。 5月頃にプロム(高校卒業ダンスパーティー)があるのですが今年で日本に帰国してしまうこともあり、 仲の良い外人の友達を誘おうと考えています。 しかし、適切な英文が思い浮かびません。 相手が聞いて不快に思うことのないように誘いたいのですが、どうすれば良いのでしょうか。 あと締めに、\"Will you go to prom with me?\"と言ってもいいのでしょうか? 今週中には実行したいのですが、相手の顔を見るたびに緊張して胸が苦しくなります。 どうか助けてください...。

• 以下の英文の添削をお願いします。

以下の英文の添削をお願いします。 ----------------------------------------------------------- 先日の返済ありがとうございます。 私たちは弁護士を解任しましたので彼はこれ以上電話をかけてこないでしょう。 問題がなければ今後は私達だけで対応していきます。 鉄スクラップの輸出について調査しておきます。 次回は11月にホーチミンに行きたいです。 Thank you for repayment the other day. Because we have removed our lawyer, he will not call you any more. After this only we will deal with it if no problem. We will investigate export trade of ferrous scrap. Next time we want to visit Ho Chi Minh on November.

• 英文の意味を教えてください

The day will come when you will question your decision. I promise you that nothing you ever did have you so much cause to repent of as you will have of this. 最初の1文は分かりますが、次の文が全くわかりません。promise 人 that 人に~を約束する、cause 原因・大義、repent of ~を後悔する等、単語は1つ1つわかりますが、全体で何を言っているのか?特に as you will have of this はどことどうつながっているのか・・・。 大変お手数かけますが、ご教示いただければ幸いです。 何卒よろしくお願い致します。

• キャンセル依頼をしたら英文で困っています。

キャンセル依頼をしたら英文で困っています。 Registriy Booster キャンセルの依頼をチケット送信したら 英文で解りません。 コンビニ決済にしたので、まだお金の支払いはしていません。 過去の質問を捜してみたら、返金の質問は見つけられましたが 支払い前のキャンセルは無かったので困っています。 送られて来た英文はこちらです。 Your inquiry has been assigned to one of our customer support representatives and you will receive a response from us within one business day*. If you do not receive an answer within a reasonable time, please check your spam folder. To help you track your inquiry we have generated the following reference number: LTK16501294913X. Please use this code in all future correspondence regarding this issue. If you need a serial number or a download link for your purchased Uniblue product, you can get these directly from our Self-service Center. Should you no longer require our assistance after visiting our Self-Service Center, we would really appreciate if you inform us by replying back to this email, otherwise we will get back to you as soon as possible. 勉強不足で書いてある事が全くわかりません。  何て書いてあるのか教えて欲しいです。

• 英文事務II

次の日本語を英訳しなさい 1)この信用状は3月11日まで有効です this letter of credit is (will be) available March 11th. 動詞は未来形がいいですか?現在形でいいですか? 2)当社は貴社の注文をできるだけ早く船積みする用に努力します We will(would ) make all our effort to effect shipment as soon as possible for your order. 次の文を和訳せよ。 We have drawn on you at 90 d/s under L/C NO.119ask you to hornor the draft upon presentation. d/s は days after sight . L/C は letter of credit。の略です。 drawを如何訳したらよいのかわかりません

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。いろいろと質問をしたら下記のような返事をもらいました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい5つの文章がありますが、それぞれ別の文章になります。 Sorry to hear that you can’t make the time to come in but let me remind you that you originally initiated this discussion to become distributor so I had organized this month so everyone who is interested can come in to discuss further. Unfortunate to hear otherwise… I will discuss this matter once again but who is the manager that you’re referring to? Currently, you can have a statement that states “ Authorized Dealer of  AAA” not distributor. Will be advising after we have made our decision. don’t know, this might be the last if we finalize on our decision.