• ベストアンサー

英文訳です。

the forestry sector is strong due to firm demand out of China この文を訳しているのですが、これは 「林業部門は中国からの需要により好調である」 というような意味になるのでしょうか?

noname#151464
noname#151464
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • mickeyzz
  • ベストアンサー率49% (234/471)
回答No.1

はい、ほぼそのとおりです。 「林業部門は中国からの堅実な需要により好調である」

noname#151464
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!!

関連するQ&A

• Is not dueの訳

One item is currently out of stock and is not due for delivery to our warehouse until tomorrow この文のis not dueとはどういう意味ですか?またdueの品詞はなんでしょうか?

• この英文の訳を教えてください!

The world'smost populous nation,1.35 billion strong, will soon have too few people----or,rather,too few of the right kind of people. More than three decades of government-mandated family planning, often called the one-child policy, have succeeded beyond the architects' most grandiose dreams.Add to that the natural inclination of richer, more educated people like Liu and his wife to limit their family size, and China's population growth is projected to taper within 15 years.

• 以下の英文の和訳をお願いします。

Indeed, such is the demand to learn language that are now more students of English in China than there are people in the United States.

• 次の英文の訳をお願いします

Earlier this year , two of Japans top three publishers, Shogakukan Inc. and Shueisha Inc., moved to gain greater control over their manga and anime animation networks in Europe , buying out animation distributor KAZE as well as its VIZ Media subsidiary to tap into demand. 「It is 100 percent certain that manga is (going to be) established for a long long time」 said Cedric,president of Paris-based KAZE. The readership of manga in numbers of people is increaseing every single year in every single European country

• 英文添削お願いします。需要

1I call the car dealer and and he tould me (on the )that the demand for Preus123 I ordered is so strong that Toyota/the manifacturer hasn't been keeping up with production.soI have to wait for my delivery of my new car untill next month. 2According to the car dealer, Toyota has been strugling/is strugling to keep up with the demand for the Preus 123 I ordered, so~ 1「僕が注文したプリウス123(特定の一台ではなくその車種全体)の需要が高くて、トヨタ/製造会社は生産に追いつけていない。」 2「ディーラーによると、僕の注文したプリウス123への需要に対応しきれていない/需要に追いつけていないらしい。だから~」 のような文なのですが、特定の一台ではなくとする場合には a~とすべきなのでしょうか?また1をhasn't been able to~と表現した方が良いか(nuance的にどう変わるか)、単にcan not keep up with~とした方が良いのか訂正があればして頂き、説明して頂ければ幸いです。そしてexceedを使えば1及び2はどう表現すればよいでしょうか?1及び2は共に「需要が供給/生産を上回っているから待たないといけない」という意味なのですが、長文ですが宜しくお願いします。

• 英字新聞の翻訳 添削のお願い その2 

(1)China is the largest producer in money terms, earning more than euro44 billion ($64 billion), or 1.4 percent of its gross domestic product. (2)The U.S. ranks 17 in the production of clean technologies with 0.3 percent of GDP, or euro31.5 billion ($45 billion), but those industries have been expanding at a rate of 28 percent per year since 2008. (3)"The U.S. is growing substantially, so it seems the policy of (President Barack) Obama is working," Pols said. But the U.S. cannot compare with China, he said. (4)"When you speak to the Chinese, climate change is not an ideological issue. (5)It's just a fact of life. While we debate climate change and the transition to a low carbon economy, the debate is passed in China," Pols said. (6) "For them it's implementation. It's a growth sector, and they want to capture this sector." (7)The report was prepared by Roland Berger Strategy Consultants, a global firm based in Germany. (1)中国は金額的に440億ユーロ(640億ドル)より多い,すなわち国内総生産の1.4%である最大の生産国である. (2)米国はGDPの0.3%がクリーンテクノロジーの生産量で17位にランクされる.すなわち315億ユーロ(450億ドル)であるが,2008年以来,年率28%の割合で伸び続けている. (3)オバマ政権の政策が働いて(機能)しており,実際,米国は成長しているが中国とは比べものにならない.と彼(ドナルドポルス:前回の部分で登場)は述べた. (4)中国について述べるとき,気候変動はイデオロギー的な問題ではない. (5)こららは,現在の問題である.我々が気候変動および低炭素経済を議論している間,議論は中国において見逃されたとPolsは述べた. ← この訳は特に~of life と the debate is passed に自信がありません. (6)それら(クリーンエネルギーor参加国)にとって,それは現実である.成長部門であり,彼らはこの成長部門を獲得しなくてはならない. (7)この報告書はドイツに本拠地を置く世界的なドナルドボルス戦略コンサルタントによる作成されたものである.

• 英字新聞の訳のアドバイスをお願いします

英字新聞を訳しましたが,うまく訳せませんでした.アドバイスをいただけると嬉しいです.どなたかよろしくお願いします. BANGKOK — In southern China, the worst drought in at least 50 years has dried up farmers’ fields and left tens of millions of people short of water. バンコック 中国南部地方において,少なくとも50年間の渇水は農業分野および放置された1千万の水不足の人をひあげた. But the drought has also created a major public relations problem for the Chinese government in neighboring countries, where in recent years China has tried to project an image of benevolence and brotherhood. しかし,また,干ばつは,近隣地域の中国政府にとって,多数の人民の利害関係にかかわる問題引き起こした. そしてそこで,近年中国は,善意および友好関係を象徴するプロジェクトを試行して来た. Farmers and fishermen in countries that share the Mekong River with China, especially Thailand, have lashed out at China over four dams that span the Chinese portion of the 3,000-mile river, despite what appears to be firm scientific evidence that low rainfall is responsible for the plunging levels of the river, not China’s hydroelectric power stations. メコン川を中国と共有している国(特にタイ)の農民および漁民は中国の4を超えるダムを痛烈に非難してきた. それは,3000マイルの川の中国部分をつなぐ.それにもかかわらず,低降水量は川のレベルを急激な低下に至らせる責任があり,中国の水力発電所ではない.というしっかりした科学的証拠のように見えた. This weekend, a group of affected countries — Myanmar, Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam — are meeting in Thailand to discuss the drought, among other issues. 今週末,影響された(襲われた)国のグループ(ミャンマー,ラオス,カンボジアおよびベトナム)は,渇水,同時に他の緊急の問題を協議するためにタイで会議をした.

• 英文とその日本語訳があります。和訳は正しいですか?

1.Turning to the left, you will find the office of the Net Audio Company next to the New Port Hotel. 2.Inflation being high, many people are worried about the increase in the price of gas during the holiday season. 3.Because we believe in the quality of our products, all of our merchandise is completely guaranteed. 4.The research found that demand for frozen food products differed considerably from season to season. 和訳 1.左に曲がると、ニューポートホテルの隣にネット・オーディオ・カンパニーのオフィスがあります。 2.インフレが上昇しているので、多くの人が長期休暇中のガソリン価格の値上がりを心配しています。 3.私どもの商品の品質に間違いはないと思っておりますので、製品すべてが100%品質保証でございます。 4.その研究で冷凍食品の需要が季節ごとに大幅に違うことがわかった。

• 英文和訳

For a long time, airlines in China have heavily relied on travel agents to sell their tickets, resulting in the control of air ticket prices falling behind the price loosening mechanism. Due to the lack of traffic right allocation standards, airlines in China have to adopt price strategies to compete with other transportation modes in order to increase their market share. Consequently, price wars always lead to certain chaos in the market and some major losses for the airlines themselves. The air transport market in China is dominated by a few large airlines such as Air China, China Southern Airlines, and Eastern Airlines, which is a typical monopoly phenomenon. Under this situation, the price of one airline will inevitably influence the ticket pricing of its competitors and the structure of the entire market. Therefore, airlines should consider the corresponding actions of the competitors to ensure stability of the entire market when deciding ticket pricing strategies. In order to solve this problem, the game theory can be used as an effective approach. どなたかお願いします。

• 訳について

最近ペンパルが出来たのですが、彼の言っていることをきちんと理解できてないので投稿させていただきました。解釈を見て欲しいのと、訳を教えていただきたいですお願いします。 ■この解釈はあっていますでしょうか I was working in Hongkong but I just got tranfered to China because we got a new office openned.I just moved to china but don't have friends here. 以前は香港で仕事をしていたけど今は新たに中国に事務所をオープンしたから中国に移った。だからここには友達がいない。 ■ここから訳を教えていただきたいです All I do now is work and go home...lol. I think is only 3 hours flight to Tokyo from where I am in china.There's a lot I will love to share with you but I'm gonna wait for your mail and see if you got the right email add.of me. Again it's cool to be your friend...hola at me soon. 宜しくお願いします。