• ベストアンサー

名誉なことですね。を英語で

名誉なことですね。を英語で あるパーティーに招待された友人へ伝えたいのですが、下記の文でおかしいところはありますか? It's an honour for you. And I'm proud of you. Have a good time at the party. It's an honour to~ で ~できて(自分にとって)光栄です、は良く見かけるんですが、 人に対しても『光栄なことですね。』という意味でも使えるんですか?? ほかにいい表現があれば、教えて下さい。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ucok
  • ベストアンサー率37% (4288/11421)
回答No.2

どうなんでしょう、日本語でも他人が勝手に「あなたにとって名誉です」と言い切るのは、少し横柄な感じがすると思うのは私だけでしょうか。名誉かどうかは、その人自身が決めることだと思うのですが。 こういう場合は「さぞや、あなたにとって名誉なことでしょうね。=It must be a great honour for you.」と言ったほうがいいのではないでしょうか。他の部分は、そのままでいいと思います。ちなみに「And」はなくても構いません。 一方で、目下の人に対してなら「これはあなたにとって名誉なことなのですよ(それを自覚しなさいよ)=You should know that this is a great honour for you.」と言うこともできます。

cream5510
質問者

お礼

おっしゃるとおりだと思います。 光栄だと思うのは自分自身ですもんね。 私だったらすごく名誉なことだと思うので教えて頂いたように It must be a great honour for you.で伝えてみます。 ありがとうございました!

その他の回答 (1)

• spring135
  • ベストアンサー率44% (1487/3332)
回答No.1

It's a great honour for you to be invited to the famous(celebrated, well-known,....) party!

cream5510
質問者

お礼

早い回答ありがとうございます! 参考にさせていただきます☆

関連するQ&A

• 英語

オーストラリアではLINEっていアプリ、みんなやってないの? 英語にお願いします! So now it's good because I can earn good money doing good work And have a lot of freedom :) Are you there?! 日本語にお願いします!

• 自然な英語

ここで質問し、回答下さった方の文章を自分なりに考えてみたのですが、自信がありませんので何卒よろしくお願い致します。 It's such an honor to find you. I'm thrilled to know you. これは、 あなたに【巡り会えた】ことに感激しています・・・というような意味として自然でしょうか。 その他、 【巡り会った】ことに後悔はありません。 というメッセージはどのような表現をすればしっくりするのでしょうか。 I have no regret to have found you. なのでしょうか? 宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語で何て言うんですか?至急・・・

「これらはハロウィンのときの写真だよ。パーティ楽しかったね。あなたのコスチュームすてきだったよ」と英語でメールを送りたいんです。 These are photos of halloween. I had a good time with you at the party. I like the way you dressed by the way... みたいな感じで平気ですか?もっとフレンドリーな言い方あれば教えてください。ちなみにこのメールはちょっと気になる男の子に送ろうと思っています。そういう意味も含めて、いい言い方あれば教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• ファイナンス(英語)の問題

You are planning your retirement in 30 years. You currently have $25,000 in bonds and $50,000 in shares. You plan to add $5,000 per year at the end of each of the next 30 years to your bond account. The stock account will earn an 11.5% return and the bond account will earn a 7.5% return. When you retire, you plan to withdraw an equal amount for each of the next 25 years at the end of each year and have nothing left. Additionally, when you retire you will transfer your money to an account that earns 6.75%. How much can you withdraw each year? これを解けなくて困ってます。分かる方がいたら教えていただきたいです。

• 至急(*_*;)英語翻訳

この人なんて言ってるんですか…? Yeah there good. Well are be happy to have like an acapella or stems of your track understand ? And I would use like little snips of your vocal not it just playing the whole time it sound good :) ?

• 英語での自己紹介の添削お願い致します

Hello,I'm Yuka of ○○(会社名) game studios. I'm graphic designer. It's an honor to meet you. 尊敬する海外スタッフにインタビューをするのですが 質問前に軽く挨拶をするつもりです。 「はじめまして、ゲーム会社○○(会社名)でデザイナーをしております、ゆかと申します。 お会いできて光栄です。」 上記のような簡潔なあいさつをしたいのですが、英語が不安です・・。 添削を宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語が合っているか見て欲しいですm(__)m

『てか、今さらだけど どうしてあのとき私にチャットしようと思ったの?』と言いたいのですが、 (出会いはチャットで、彼の方から来ました。 そのことについて彼に聞いてみたくて。) (1)Right now, but why did you decide to chat with me at that time ? (2)By the way, it's a while ago, but what made you want to message me and have a chat? (1)と(2)、どちらがあってますか? また、変なところがあれば教えてくださいm(__)m

• 和訳 enough honor

和訳はあっているでしょうか?添削をお願いいたします(外国人です) ※ 「十分な名誉」は不自然ですか? After all of these years, do you think you have enough “honor” to apologize? この数年間の後に、謝罪するのに十分な名誉を持っていると思いますか?

• 英文を訳して下さい。

it will please me and it will be an honor to finally meet you. the feeling i have this time is so intense that i hardly stay minute without remembering you and with wide imagination of how our life will be as husband and wife. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語が分からないので教えてください。

Here are few tips to help you deal with a telephone job interview. After you read them, do the below. Dealing with Telephone Interviews: A Few Tips for Success Section 1 As companies expand around the globe, recruitment by telephone has become more common. For your next career move, you may have to have a job interview over the phone, If you find this idea terrifying, you're not alone. Here are a few tips to help you deal with the dreaded telephone interview. Section 2 It's essential that you have a quiet place for the interview. This means a place where there will be no interruptions and no background noise. If it's difficult to find a quiet place, then take the morning off work and have the interview at home. Section 3 As far as possible, arrange the interview for a time that suits you best. Find a time when you will not have any other distractions, and when you can guarantee some peace and quiet. Also, think about the time of day when you are most mentally alert. Section 4 Whatever you do, don't use a mobile for the interview. You can't be sure that you'll get good reception, and your battery may even run out. Match the headings(A~D) with the sections of the text. A.The right phone Section( ) B.Fear of the phone Section( ) C.The right place Section( ) D.The right time Section( ) Complete each sentence with one word from the text. 1.Using telephone interviews for ( ) is not unusual these days. 2.Many people find telephone interviews a ( ) ecperience. 3.It's important that there are no ( ) during your interview. 4.It's a good idea to do the interview from ( ). 5.Choose the time of day when you are most ( ) alert.