• ベストアンサー

英語が分からないので教えてください。

Here are few tips to help you deal with a telephone job interview. After you read them, do the below. Dealing with Telephone Interviews: A Few Tips for Success Section 1 As companies expand around the globe, recruitment by telephone has become more common. For your next career move, you may have to have a job interview over the phone, If you find this idea terrifying, you're not alone. Here are a few tips to help you deal with the dreaded telephone interview. Section 2 It's essential that you have a quiet place for the interview. This means a place where there will be no interruptions and no background noise. If it's difficult to find a quiet place, then take the morning off work and have the interview at home. Section 3 As far as possible, arrange the interview for a time that suits you best. Find a time when you will not have any other distractions, and when you can guarantee some peace and quiet. Also, think about the time of day when you are most mentally alert. Section 4 Whatever you do, don't use a mobile for the interview. You can't be sure that you'll get good reception, and your battery may even run out. Match the headings(A~D) with the sections of the text. A.The right phone Section( ) B.Fear of the phone Section( ) C.The right place Section( ) D.The right time Section( ) Complete each sentence with one word from the text. 1.Using telephone interviews for ( ) is not unusual these days. 2.Many people find telephone interviews a ( ) ecperience. 3.It's important that there are no ( ) during your interview. 4.It's a good idea to do the interview from ( ). 5.Choose the time of day when you are most ( ) alert.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

Match the headings(A~D) with the sections of the text. A.The right phone Section(4) B.Fear of the phone Section(1) C.The right place Section(2) D.The right time Section(3) Complete each sentence with one word from the text. 1.Using telephone interviews for (recruitment) is not unusual these days. 2.Many people find telephone interviews a (terrifying) #experience#. 3.It's important that there are no (interruptions) during your interview. 4.It's a good idea to do the interview from (home). 5.Choose the time of day when you are most (mentally) alert.

ID0404
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。助かりました。

その他の回答 (1)

• smpc
  • ベストアンサー率45% (1006/2198)
回答No.1

宿題丸投げですか

関連するQ&A

• 英語の質問です。和訳お願いします。

Nice to hear from you! Thank you for your tips for the hostels. I have a (strange) question for you. Is it possible to sleep with you for one or two nights? Tomorrow we are leaving Kyoto by bike and I don't know which hostel to choose. Maybe you're open to keep us one or two nights in our house so we can have some time to search for a good hostel? If you don't feel comfortable with you, just say that and we can find a hostel today.

• 英語の訳を教えてください。

We can not place an order for the boutiques as the orders have been done a long time ago. Regarding the other boutiques in Japan that ordered this reference I will check with our licencee and let you know. Tell me if it is ok for you. 1文目のplaceは動詞なのでしょうか? 2文目どれがどこにかかるのかよく分からず 正確な意味がよく分かりません。 3文とも全訳をお願い致します。

• 名誉なことですね。を英語で

名誉なことですね。を英語で あるパーティーに招待された友人へ伝えたいのですが、下記の文でおかしいところはありますか? It's an honour for you. And I'm proud of you. Have a good time at the party. It's an honour to~ で ~できて(自分にとって)光栄です、は良く見かけるんですが、 人に対しても『光栄なことですね。』という意味でも使えるんですか?? ほかにいい表現があれば、教えて下さい。

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。

I hope you are well. We have been informed that these red and grey mugs will not be arriving with us until March. Please let me know if you would like to keep this order on if you would prefer to cancel it for now and place a new order closer to when we have the stock available?

• 英語が合っているか見て欲しいですm(__)m

『てか、今さらだけど どうしてあのとき私にチャットしようと思ったの?』と言いたいのですが、 (出会いはチャットで、彼の方から来ました。 そのことについて彼に聞いてみたくて。) (1)Right now, but why did you decide to chat with me at that time ? (2)By the way, it's a while ago, but what made you want to message me and have a chat? (1)と(2)、どちらがあってますか? また、変なところがあれば教えてくださいm(__)m

• 英語を翻訳してくださいませんか? その2

翻訳しましたが理解できないので日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか。 Is just need told you the true That was don't like and hate Talk my friends When I'm say and told you are my girlfriend Later. Surprised all my friends talk with you And say your girlfriend just like enjoy What you think? i'm feel When you are in a big love and other people talk bad about your couple I'm really like and love And feel in you a true love And was want only for me Because was really love you Was want see you again Talk with you Dinner with you Walk with you Have again a good time like to the first meeting Was dream. with this Now just continue in my dream Sorry for today

• 英語の翻訳をお願します

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 m(_ _)m Hi I was wondering if you had to open the boxes to find the serial number and if the watches are still 100% perfect sealed in the plastic and untouched because I have bought them as a collection piece with perfect white cardboard outer package etc... and if you have another one I may also buy that but how much discount can I have this time?

• 和訳お願いいたします!

Any place were we can be together is a good place for me! I just wanted to make sure it's also convenient for you. See now I will be on holiday and I have enough time. I'll try to look for a hotel this afternoon. I was wondering do you still have your boarding passes? I think it's good if you would apply for a Air France frequent flyers card ... maybe you will fly to France a lot in the future ... I hope so :) When I'm in Tokyo I will arrange it for you ... it will be my pleasure to help you with this.

• ネイティブの英語。訳せる方。

これらの文がややこしくてうまく、訳せません。 訳せる方、お願いします。 ちなみに相手はネイティブアメリカンです。 (1)Not with how you've been acting lately. (2)Is this too much to deal with? (3)You were handling things amazing for a long time. But lately you have been acting weird. It's not just me that matters. If you aren't happy with this than you need to tell me. (4)If you aren't happy with being in a long distance relationship. If it is too much to handle. (5)Yes I'm happy to be with you.It's just the last couple of days you don't really talk a lot and then today when I can't talk.

• 英文和訳お願いします。

最後の文がわかりません。 It's late at night.You are in a town that you don't know well and all the restaurants are closing. You are hungry,and spot a shop that will sell you a small snack. Should you take the snack or go further,hoping to find a place that will serve you a hearty meal but knowing you may also find nothing? 最後の文のhopingとknowingは分詞構文ですか?