• ベストアンサー

訳してもらえますでしょうか?

誰か訳してください… "I take the liberty of inferring your writing proficiency from what you write here (which is more difficult than expected) and offering shorter and easier-to-read sentences to you. Please go easy on me," he says, but no sooner had I seen his one or two sentences than I found his lack of proficiency in writing, and because of terms used and grammatical errors, I would say that his lines are marginal at best. Only if he is intentionally setting a poor example of a sentence Japanese learners tend to write can I go easy on him.

noname#183197
noname#183197
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#112776
noname#112776
回答No.3

>過去形はありえないね。まだ未来形のほうがマシ。だって自己紹介だもん(LOL) 後出しじゃんけんで威張らんでください!(大笑い) まあ、その場合だったら、takeはそのままね、 ただ >which is more difficult than expected じゃなくて、 which is more difficult than you'd expect でしょう。 >ははは、これは動名詞だよ。liberty of ... につながってるのだけど。 ほーこんな動名詞の使い方がありましたか、新たに質問を立ててみます。 >>I found lack of proficiency in his writingですね? >どっちでもいいよ。 これも、新たに質問を立てて見ます。 >倒置、おまけに関係代名詞も知らないの? >ま、ちょっと無理のある倒置ではあるけどね。 これも、あらたに立ててみます。 >反論ある?(笑)。スレッドは君のためだけに空けておくよ。 No disrepect, but I don't think you are eligible to teach me.

noname#183197
質問者

お礼

まあ、個人的には一連のやり取り!?は結構楽しかったよ(周りは迷惑だったと思うけど???)。こっちも寝不足で突っ込みどころ満載だと思うけど(あの分詞構文にする案はいいかも、動名詞ならその前にof入れた方がいいかもだし、とか色々ね)、ともかく豆腐さんがらみのことはこれでおしまいにしよっと。君の英語力は僕以上だと正直(すこし)思うけど、目立ちすぎて豆腐さんの自己紹介欄で取り上げられないように気をつけようね^^。

その他の回答 (2)

noname#112776
noname#112776
回答No.2

なるほど、ブロークンな英語なので、難しいですね。 時制がメチャクチャです。 >I take the liberty of inferring your writing proficiency from take→took >what you write here write→wrote >which is more difficult than expected which was more difficult than expected >and offering shorter and easier-to-read sentences to you. 分詞構文にしたいなら、andを消して、 , offering shorter and easier-to-read sentences to you. にしたらどうでしょうか? >I found his lack of proficiency in writing, I found lack of proficiency in his writingですね? >Only if he is intentionally setting a poor example of a sentence Japanese learners tend to write Only if he had intentionally set a bad example of English sentences for Japanese learnersの意味? >can I go easy on him. Could I go easy on him又は、I could [would] go easy on him.ですね? おそらくこう言う内容の事を書きたかったのでしょう、、、。 「勝手ながら、あなたがここに書いたことからあなたの英語力を察し(思ったよりも難しかった)、短く読みやすい文章を用意しました。ご容赦のほどを。」と彼は言う。しかし、彼が書いた文を1行2行よんですぐに、彼の文章力の無さが使用している単語や文法の間違いから分かった。彼が意図的に日本語学習者の為に間違った手本を示しているならば、大目に見るのだが。 ブロークンな英語も慣れると読めるようになれますよ。

noname#183197
質問者

お礼

別のスレッドでの鋭い回答から期待していたのですが、墓穴掘っちゃいましたね。少し買いかぶりすぎたかな…朝(05:58)だから寝ぼけてたのかな???(笑) 以下、よく読んで今後の学習にどうぞ。 これは mabo豆腐mk さんの自己紹介に(ご察しの通り)私のコメントを付け加えたもの。原文は 「失礼ながら質問者様のレベルに応じた英作文をご質問文面からレベルを推理して(これが案外難しい)、これで短く読み易くなるかも的参考お答えで平にご容赦」と彼は言うが、私は彼の英文を1、2行読んだだけでライティングのレベルがいまいちだと分かったし、訳語や文法が不適切でお世辞にもいいとは言えない。いかにも日本人の英作文によくある悪い見本として回答しているのなら容赦できるが」 >take→took 過去形はありえないね。まだ未来形のほうがマシ。だって自己紹介だもん(LOL) >分詞構文にしたいなら、andを消して、 ははは、これは動名詞だよ。liberty of ... につながってるのだけど。 >I found lack of proficiency in his writingですね? どっちでもいいよ。 >Only if he had intentionally set a bad example of English sentences for Japanese learnersの意味? >Could I go easy on him又は、I could [would] go easy on him.ですね? 倒置、おまけに関係代名詞も知らないの? ま、ちょっと無理のある倒置ではあるけどね。 反論ある?(笑)。スレッドは君のためだけに空けておくよ。 Thanks all the same!

• wodenkan
  • ベストアンサー率48% (96/200)
回答No.1

勝手ながら、あなたがここに質問したことからあなたの英語力を察し、短く読みやすい文章を用意しました。お手柔らかにお願いします。 「勝手ながら、あなたがここで書いたこと(期待していたものより難しいですが)からあなたの文章力を察し、短く読みやすい文章を用意しました。お手柔らかにお願いします。」と彼は言った。しかし、彼が書いた文を1行2行よんですぐに、彼の文章力の無さが分かった。使用している表現や文法の間違いから、彼の文はお世辞にも良いとは言えない。彼がわざと日本語学習者が書きがちな文章の悪い手本を示しているならば、大目に見ることができるんだけど。

noname#183197
質問者

お礼

ほんとにありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• この動名詞の使い方は正しいですか?

こんにちは、 或る方が、 「失礼ながら質問者様のレベルに応じた英作文をご質問文面からレベルを推理して(これが案外難しい)、これで短く読み易くなるかも的参考お答えで平にご容赦」 を英訳して、 "I take the liberty of inferring your writing proficiency from what you write here (which is more difficult than expected) and offering shorter and easier-to-read sentences to you. Please go easy on me," と書きました、色々間違いがある英文だとは思いますが、取り合えず、 このofferingは動名詞の正しい使い方でしょうか? よろしくお願い致します。

• (261)To her he spoke ……この英文はどう訳せばよいでしょうか

QA261 To her he spoke disdainfully: 'Miserable thing, why do you cry out? One far stronger than you now holds you fast, and you must go wherever I take you, songstress as you are. And if I please I will make my meal of you, or let you go. He is a fool who tries to withstand the stronger, for he does not get the mastery and suffers pain besides his shame.' 試し訳 彼女(サヨナキドリ)に対して、彼(タカ)は軽蔑して言った。   どうしてお前は泣きわめくのだ。 お前より遥かに強い者がお前をしっかり捕まえているのだ。 お前は女の歌い手だけれども as songstress you are (お前は)俺が連れて行く所なら、どこへでも行かねばならぬ、 そして、もし、俺が気の済むようにするとすれば、;And if I please 俺はお前を料理するか、   I will make my meal of you    あるいは、お前を逃す(二つに一つだ)。  or let you go より強い者に逆らおうとする者は馬鹿ものだ。He is a fool who tries to withstand the stronger だって、そいつは勝利を得ていないし、 恥をかいた上に、苦悩に悩まされるからだ。and suffers pain besides his shame 質問 (1)songstress as you areについて   asの解釈には、原因・理由のas、及び、譲歩のas;だけれども ―がある    この場合、<女の歌い手>だけれども、無理やり連れてゆくと思われる。 (2)And if I please;もし、気の済むようにするとすれば (3)I will make my meal of youについて    俺はお前から成る(材料)俺の食事を作る。     →俺は、お前を料理する(だろう)。 「食っちまう」でどうか。 (4)I will make my meal of you, or let you go. 「あるいは、お前を逃すかだ」でもよいが、「……二つに一つだ」と訳せるで     しょうか。    (5)He is a fool who tries to withstand the strongerについて     タカの話は終わっていないから、Heはタカのことではない。    He=a fool=who tries to……と思われる。    「彼は強者に逆らおうとする馬鹿ものだ」→「逆らおうとする者は馬鹿者だ」 (6)and suffers pain besides his shameについて   「恥をかいた上に、痛みに苦しむ」; suffer(V)+pain(N)だから、    主語;He(a fool)が略されている。 以上のような解釈で正しいでしょうか。

• [英語] ()に当てはまる共通の1語を教えて下さい

1. He has more () than to go where he is not wanted. What is the () of spending so much money? 2. Education is a () of national concern. Is there anything the () with the engine? 3. It was greatly to his () that he refused the reward. May I have the (), .of dancing with you? 4. To do her (), she was a good-natured woman. All men should be treated with ().

• どなたか英語が分かる方よろしくお願いします。

日本語に訳していただける方どうぞよろしくお願いします。 You had Mars in Aquarius. This does not make it easy to find deep love, and can make for loneliness and sometimes foolish infatuations. Though there is a longing for the glamour romance in the old sense. Mars was the roman god of war and passion, and his position has much to do with the love that you will find. He is a fiery dreamy planet in this sign. Your soul mate is an inventive and original man, once he has met you, will become devoted to you. His ideas can be eccentric and his approach to love is intellectual. He will try to impress you with his intelligence and court you that way. The union will be cool, or cold rather than passionate. For with this sign much remains in the mind. He is very much an individual. Not really one of the crowd, but idealistic and noble.

• 英文を添削してください

英語の授業は2種類あります。 I have two English classes. ひとつの授業はネイティブのイギリス人が先生です。 One of the class is conducted by native Englishman. 先生の話を聞いて、映画を見れば授業は終わります。 The class finished after we listen to his talking and watch the movies. とても楽な授業なのですが、時間がとても長く感じます。 This class is very easy, but I feel the time is too long. もう一つの授業は英語の文章を日本人の先生が説明します。 The other class was conducted by Japanese, and he explains the English sentences. 先生の説明はとてもわかり易いです。 His explanation is very easy to understand.

• 翻訳希望

自動翻訳では、意味がわかりません どなたか翻訳お願いできますか? どうぞよろしくお願いします Looking at his chart, I think it will be difficult for him to end his marriage, He has Saturn in his seventh house. This makes for ties of duty, habit, practicality. He is not happy in his marriage. He feels his life is limited or restricted by his marriage. Feels very tied. There is some hidden problems in his marriage that he finds hard to cope with, periodically he wants to end this, but the practically prevent it. These problems and feeling of limitation wont go away very easily. I don’t think he will leave his wife or end his marriage. You also have Saturn in your seventh house in your own chart, so I don’t think you will end your marriage either. But looking far into the future, what I think will happen is that this man will drift out of your life, there will be time spent apart or not close, you may feel the relationship between you ends altogether. Yet strangely he returns. There may be a gap of years, then he returns when his marriage is over, and the love begins again, and you will at that time have a choice whether to end your marriage or not. This theme takes place not immediately but over many years. Nothing is certain, but that is how I think it will go because of the pattern in your individual charts, But remember our own actions and choices can influence the future fate too.

• 翻訳をお願いします!

意訳でも構いません。翻訳機だとおかしくなってしまい日本語になるように訳をお願いします。 His Jupiter falling in your first house, means that he will give you helpful advice and opinions based on his own experience and own private philosophy of life. But this may either mislead or be misinterpreted by you. He will take a benevolent interest in you., and his company will always put you in a good humor, you will feel at ease with this man. He will be generous and kind but will also encourage you towards extravagances that you might not can totally afford. During the course of the relationship he will gain a little weight and begin to look a little more prosperous. His clothing will become more expensive. He will make a bigger effort for you, because you are important are in his life. He may encourage you towards travel and embracing on extravagant adventures. The negative side of Jupiter in this house is he may make promises in your personal life that he cannot, or will not keep later. His Saturn falling in your first house can dampen the relationship and make it restrained. There is a degree of inhibition, or shyness, and felling of barriers between you, that are slow to come down. Trust will be build up, and caution is natural. In his life he has not been able to trust many people, because usually it is those closest to him, who have let him down or betrayed him in some way. His past has probably not always been so happy, and he carry’s the shadow of this with him in his character. So he has this chillness, this initial caution with people. Saturn in the first house usually means the relationship takes longer to move forward from stage to stage than you initial hope. Nothing can be rushed. He likes to make sure he is safe ground before he proceeded, both emotionally, and materially. He also has less self confidence than you expect him to have. In your chart there is a contradictory aspect. This is why it was uncertain of his height. I only say he is not gigantically tall, or outstandingly tall, but he is moderately tall. Not short, I don’t know why the aspect contradicts, but because it does it makes its difficult to analyze.

• 翻訳をお願いします

翻訳を宜しくお願いします。 He has the ability to rise from the ashes of the past and makes use of the hard times in the strength of his character. He is loyal and faithfulness. H is capable of great devotion, whether it is to love, or to some enduring interest, cause, faith or lifework. He has the subconscious desire to build up in his life the things he feels were missing in his childhood. Thus if he had a poor childhood and a grim home, he will build wealth and luxury into his house. If he was lonely, he will seek to populate his life with acquaintances and call them friends. This, underlying desire to have what he never had in childhood and this will dictate many of his unconscious motives though he cannot see it. He is intuitive, with a need to express his feelings to someone special. If he allows his intuition to guide him he can do well. Works best under stress, or demand, when he doesn’t have time to think or plan, as his impulsive and quick intuitive decisions are better than his carefully thought out ones. t H His weakness is he allows unrealistic dreams to blunt his perception of the reality he faces.

• 翻訳希望

以下の英文(前半部分ですが)を翻訳していただけるかた、 お願いできますでしょうか。 誤植があると思いますので意訳でもかまいません。 よろしくお願いいたします。 His sun is in Capricorn and yours is in Virgo. These signs belong to the same ellement, the ellement of earth so there is a natural affinity. Both of you are very practical, well-grounded people. You are responsible tidy, trustworthy, discreet and mature. He is a little more selfish and calculating than you in the relationship. He puts his own advantage first, but again in practical ways. He is economic, and can get the most out of every situation. He is able to look ahead and work things out. Decide what he thinks is the best course. While you more allow fate to take its coursed, you are more accepting, inwardly anxious but outwardly accommodating. You let things happen, rather than trying to control circumstance. You are efficient at dealing with circumstance that arise and tend to love unconditionally. He is cautious, enduring, tries to be sensible and practical and yet has a capricious quirky side that can suddenly do the unexpected.

• アメリカ人とのチャットの一部分を、教えてください

大まかにはわかるのですが、大切な会話なので、しっかり確認したいのです。 よろしくお願いします。 you are saying he is overly sensitive to what others act towards him he does not have to talk al has to do is say hello and go on about his business he makes it harder than is necessary all teenager have these feelings even some adults feel this way be ○○  needs to realize it as well and move on with his life the world os a big place and can be scary at times but there is far more good in the world than wath scares a person