• 締切済み

説明

明日友達とお笑いのビデオを見て彼に英語で説明するんですが 世界のなべあつの3と3の倍数の時アホになるは he will be foolish when he says 3 and the number that is multiplied by3 で大丈夫ですよね

noname#106755
noname#106755
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• gldfish
  • ベストアンサー率41% (2895/6955)
回答No.2

No.1です。すみません、どうでもいいかもしれませんが、multipleにsを付けて複数形にした方がより正確かもしれません。

• gldfish
  • ベストアンサー率41% (2895/6955)
回答No.1

crazy(「おバカな」「いかれた」)を使う方が、まさしくという感じになります。foolishだと「愚かな」「頭が悪い」というような、リアルな意味になってしまいます。 あまり専門的な用語は解らないですが、3の倍数は"the multiple of three"でいいと思います。ただあくまでこれは数学の専門用語だと思うので、義務教育が行き届いている日本等とは違い、欧米の誰もがこれを理解できるとは思わない方がいいかもしれません・・。 以上を踏まえて、 he will be(become) crazy when he says the number three and the multiple of three. ・・・で、いかがでしょう。

関連するQ&A

• 英語問題 質問

When Jennifer asks her son Thomas what he would like to be when he grows up , he answers that would like to be spiderman. She is surprised and says: Are you really ( )( )( )( )( )( )? (1)to be (2)sure (3)that's (4)want (5)what (6)you この場合どう並び替えるのが適切でしょうか?

• どなたか英語が分かる方よろしくお願いします。

よろしければ文章を訳してください宜しくお願いします。 Every planet has an influence on your future and on the future soulmate. Mercury was in Aquarius when you were born. Your soul mate is loyal and faithful. He has modern ideas and thoughts about the way love and romance should be in his life. He may far ahead of his times, so this relationship will be sophisticated and advanced by other peoples standards. He is open to new experiences in life and love. He is not given to deceiving himself or others and will not do so. He will make observations about you. He will take a great interest and curiosity about you. He can be detached, so that while he may be exceedingly interested in what other people say or know about you, he is not influenced by others views, he observes you and sees the truth, sees things that other people cannot always see. And he is perceptive in this. He may be able to see you from a different angle to others, and his insight will be illuminating.

• 大学受験英文法「時制」についてわからないところ

ある問題集を解いていて、 Mr. Tanaka is out now, and I don't know when he ( ) in the office. (1)be back (2)is back (3)is being back (4)will be back    答え、(4)will be back という問題があったのですが、なぜ(4)が正解になるのかがわかりません。 be+-ing形で未来のことを表すと聞いたことあるので(3)も当てはまりそうですし、 ~when he (will back)でも成り立ちそうですし、なぜwill be backと、beが入るのかがわかりません。 この二つの疑問について回答をお願いします。

• 英語の訳をお願いします!!

Walters is a man of few words. When asked by the press why he did it, he said: 'You can't just sit there.' When asked if he was scared, he answered:'Wonderfully so.' When asked if he would do it again, he said: 'No.' And asked if he was glad that he did it, he grinned said:'Oh,yes.' The human race sits in its chair.On the one hand is the message that says there's nothing left to do.And people like Larry Walters are busy tying balloons to their chairs, directed by dreams and imagination to realize them.

• ナルニア国ものがたり

He know that unless I have blood as the Law says all Narnia will be overturned and perish in fire and water. unless から says までの副詞節の意味は何でしょうか?

• 翻訳希望します

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか? 難解でないといいのですが・・・。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 You have Jupiter in Leo, traditionally astrology says the soul mate you will fall in love and marry will be strong and brave, an influential friend who commands attention has position or status, and if he is not already be wealthy when you meet, he will gain wealth in later in life.

• 英文を和訳してください。

和訳お願いします。 An old man died and left son a lot of money. But the son was a foolish young man, and he quickly spent all the money, so that soon he had nothing left. Of course, when that happened, all his friends left him. When he was quite poor and alone, he went to see Nasreddin, who was a kind, clever old man and often helped people when they had troubles. `My money has finished and my friends have gone, `said the young man. `What will happen to me now?` `don't worry, young man, `answered Nasreddin. `Everything will soon be all right again. Wait, and you will soon feel much happier.`

• will と be goint to

英語の勉強をやり直しているのですが、すぐにいくつかの疑問がありました。 未来の章で、、、 君のお父さんの誕生日はいつなの? when is your father's birthday? 次の日曜日です He will be 45 years old. 彼のために何をするつもりなの What are you going to do for him? これは、予定を聞いているからwill ではなくbe going to と思いました。 we are going to have his birthday party. こちらも上記のように考えたのですが。 and I will buy some flowers for him. この文ですが、will は話しているときに思いついた。そんなときはwillを使う?計画的でないとき? 私はIm going to buyかと思ったのですが、willが正解でした。 willとbe going to の使い方に大きな違いがあるのでしょうか? またこのあとに、That sounds great. ととありました。この文は知っていますが、うまく使えません。 私は、いつもthat's great. That's good.ばかり使います。 That sounds great. That looks great. これらを使うとより気持ちが伝わるのでしょうか?またどのようなとき使うのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 回答なく困っております!

回答なく困っております! テストがあるのでお願いします! A. He wants to buy a computer that has at ——— a 100 petabyte hard-disk. 1. least. 2. mostly. 3. well. 4. all B. Please call us if you ——— read that manual before running this software program. 1. will not. 2. have not. 3. had not. 3. are not. C. When ——— the three types of ray? 1. he discover 2. has he discovered 3. did he discovered. 4. he has discovered D. The spec says that the steel should not contain ——— 0.1% of the substance 1. more. 2. more than. 3. less. 4. not less than E. Our company will be ——— productive by using robots. 1. twice as. 2. two more. 3. twice more. 4. another F. I ———— working as a technician in the company for more than five years. 1. do. 2. am. 3. will be. 4. have been. G. He is the most capable team leader I ————. 1. have ever know. 2. ever know. 3. may know. 4. will know H. This motor bike is very fast and powerful, but it is ———— expensive than any other. 1. as. 2. more. 3. much. 4. a lot. I. The number of the computer programmers ———rapidly in the past 20 years. 1. increase. 2. Is increasing. 3. has increased 4. will increase J. Art is ——— important as technology, math and science. 1. just as. 2. such as. 3. even more. 4. the same.

• 和訳をお願いいたします

英文を和訳していただけるかた のみでお願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の後半部分となります。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 You will attain a marriage partnership, that will be permanent, solid, and secure. A marriage that will be worth waiting for and enduring some emotional or physical hardship for. This obstacle is shown by the planet Saturn who is retrograde and just on the border of the horoscope area where he could have a mild influence, so the obstacle is not as deep and difficult as you may fear. It may just be that the courtship is very slow to move forwards.