• ベストアンサー

higher place の意味

It's been through hell her guitar Oh, the sound it makes It takes me to some higher place この文の中のhigher placeにぴったりな日本語は何でしょうか??

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • youtana
  • ベストアンサー率55% (10/18)
回答No.1

前に「地獄」があるので、「天国」がぴったりだと思います。 地獄を通り抜けるようだったが、彼女のギターが奏でる音は、俺を天国に連れて行ってくれる。

tokyofrog
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• どういう意味なのか、よくわからないのですが

お世話になります。 While the very thought of coming up with a cold, hard, step-by-step actually makes me a little nauseated (which is saying a lot on account of the fact that an iron constitution goes with the whole vampire persona), I knew it was going to take as much to get me through the next few hours, or days, or weeks -- or however long it took to find out what the hell was going on and clear my name. 殺人犯の濡れ衣を着せられたヴァンパイアの女性が、迫り来る追っ手を前に考えこんでいる場面なのですが、どう訳せばいいのか、さっぱりわかりません。 ご教示いただけると助かります。 何とぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• be to 動詞

Christina Grady was engaged to be married. The wedding was to take place in Belize, and it had already been paid for. Christina's fiancé ended up breaking up with her. was to take placeはwas going to take placeと言い換えられるでしょうか?もしそうでしたら、なにかニュアンスの違いはあるでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 同じ意味のものを選ぶ問題です

シンプル英語構文という問題集からです。 ふたつあります。 1. It makes no difference to me who is going to chair the meeting. makes no difference と同じ意味を選ぶのに、 is indifferent と is unimportant があります。 どっちもありだと思うのですが、どうなのでしょう。 もうひとつ。 2. Take a chance , or you will never win. 選択肢に Run a risk と Take this chance があります。 これも迷うのですが・・・。 説明いただけると幸いです。

• 英語の文法の「make」の使い方について・・・

それは私を幸せにするという表現で It's made me happy は間違っていますか? 教科書には It makes me happy と、のっていたような気がします 回答お願いします。

• solid place

A halfway house is a house that gives people/individuals who are coming out of jail a stepping stone back into the community. It's a shared living environment which usually has some form of social structure and meetings to conduct daily life. They're very good concepts. I used to volunteer at one in Burlington, VT and it was a solid place. solid placeはどう訳したら良いでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 意味

I waz very happy. Luckily,I met you yesterday On the way home.then my Voice had reached you. Each of us talked. Your smile makes me happy. Oh,it's really true. Understand? 縦読みでI LOVEYOUになってるんですけど、英文の意味を教えてください(´・ω・`)

• 翻訳願います。

Daddy-Long-Legsの一節です。 I have been thinking about you a great deal this summer, having somebody take an interest in me after all these years makes me feel as though Ihad found a sort of family. It seems as though I belong to somebody now, and it's a very comfortable sensation. (1)havingはand haveの分詞構文でしょうか。 (2)makesの主語は何でしょうか。

• 以下の英作文おかしいですか?

「新しい場所で快適に感じるまでには時間がかかるでしょう」 It will take you some time to feel confortable in a new place. 私の英作文です。 It will take some time until you feel confortable in a new place. こちらが回答例です。 よろしくお願いします。

• place my worth

(胸が大きすぎるのが悩みという内容)The stares and lewd comments: I have heard so many awful comments and just plain icky things. And it really sucks when I see someone (especially a guy) stare at them and I know exactly what's going through their head - it's disgusting. I also know from comments I've heard/actions that I've seen as well as what my friends have heard/seen that to some people - that's where they place my worth. http://community.sparknotes.com/2014/08/22/vintage-auntie-sparknotes-is-it-ok-to-want-a-breast-reduction place my worthとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英文の意味が知りたい

この文の意味を教えてください、何を伝えたいのか分かりませんお願いします。 Ah, for example, "not popular"! Sometimes people ask me "do americans like [this]?", and I want to say "some do but it's not very popular." But あまり人気がない often makes Japanese people laugh.