• ベストアンサー

高校英語 助動詞の問題

クリックありがとうございます(∩´∀`)∩ ★和訳しなさい。  (1)Why should he think so?  (2)We proposed that a doctor should be sent for.    (私たちは医者を呼ぶべきだと提案した。) ★助動詞を用いて英訳しなさい。  (3)もうすぐ昼食の準備ができるはずだ。  (4)彼らが公平であることがとても重要だった。(It~that…)  (5)父は私が30歳になるまでに結婚するように言い張る。  (6)いったいなぜ警察が来るんだ?    (Why can the police come?)  (7)他人に頼り(depend on)すぎるべきではない。    (You ought not to depend too much on others.) 以上の問題について教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数5

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#110084
noname#110084
回答No.2

和訳しなさい。  (1)Why should he think so?(いったいなぜ彼はそう考えるの?)    疑問詞+should=(一体全体~)  (2)We proposed that a doctor should be sent for.   (私たちは医者が呼ばれることを提案した。)shoudは訳しません。 ★助動詞を用いて英訳しなさい。  (3)もうすぐ昼食の準備ができるはずだ。  Lunch should be prepared soon.  (4)彼らが公平であることがとても重要だった。(It~that…) It was very important that they should be fair.公平はjustでもいいですね。  (5)父は私が30歳になるまでに結婚するように言い張る。 My father insists that I should marry by the time I am 30 .  (6)いったいなぜ警察が来るんだ?    Why should the police come? 1番と同じshould(一体全体)  (7)他人に頼り(depend on)すぎるべきではない。    You ought not to depend on others too much. =You should not depend on others too much. ~--~( ^)o(^ )

tamten
質問者

お礼

丁寧に少し解説もつけてくださり助かりました^^ 回答ありがとうございました!

その他の回答 (1)

• nekomac
  • ベストアンサー率43% (162/371)
回答No.1

★ (1) Why should he think so? 何故彼はそう考えるべきなのか? (2) ○ ★ (3) Lunch should be ready soon. (4) It was very important that they should have been fair. (5) My father insist that I should get marry by thirty years old. (6) Why do the police have to come? (7) You ought not to depend on others too much. のようになるのではないでしょうか。  

tamten
質問者

お礼

よく分かりました! 回答あありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 英語の問題

1:She proposed that a doctor()be called in immdiately. (1)would (2)should (3)could (4)ought 2:I don't see Tom. I wonder why he's late. Well,he()his train or maybe he overslept. (1)might have missed (2)might miss (3)should have missed (4)should miss 3:It's not very important. We might()forget about it. (1)as much (2)as possibly (3)as quickly (4)as well 4:Before marriage she made him agree that he ()never break his promises. (1)could (2)shouldn't (3)would (4)wouldn't ()に入る答えと和訳をお願いします

• 文法の問題です。

よろしくお願いします。 問題は、かっこの間違いを直しなさい、です。 They demanded that he (had come) on time. 答えは、should come または、comeでした。 答えに訳が書かれていて、 彼らは彼が時間どおりに来るよう主張した。 自分は、should have comeにしました。 訳は、 彼らは彼が時間どおりに来るべきだったと主張した。 としました。 答えに書かれている内容は納得できますが、 自分の答えでもいいのではなかと思いますが、どうでしょうか。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語 問題

答えが合っているか見てください。 間違ってたら何故違うのかも教えて欲しいです。 すべての問題の訳もできれば・・・ ・()do you think will win the race? 1 How 2 Who 3 Whose 4 Whether→2 ・The plant is dead. Maybe I () it more water. 1 should have given 2 should give 3 had given 4 give→3 ・We had a great time last night. You (). 1 should come 2 ought to have come 3 had come 4 could have come→4 ・It didn't rain after all, so I () my umbrella with me. 1 need have taken 2 needn't have taken 3 took 4 would take→2 ・These magagines must not (). 1 be thrown away 2 be thrown 3 throw away 4 throw→1 ・Try to avoid () soap in your eyes. 1 not getting 2 not to get 3 getting 4 to get→4 ・Frank asked me () anyone about the matter. 1 not talking 2 not to talk 3 not telling 4 not to tell→2 ・誰がその仕事に適任だと思いますか? () do you think is apt for the job?→Who 以下はわからなかった問題です ・Do you have a cellphone? =I wonder ()()()a cellphone. ・I'm sorry that she changed her plans. =She ()()() her plans. ・I was surprised that it rained. =I didn't expect ()()(). ・あなたはぜひ休息をとるべきです I insist on () taking a rest. ・あなたの助けのおかげで私は宿題を終わらすことができた His help () me to finish my homework. ・彼は電車を乗り間違えたのかもしれない He ()() taken the wrong train. ・She (to/to/not/ought/have/the salt/added) theb soup. ・What do(advise/do/me/to/you)? お願いします。

• オーウェルの一節の訳を教えてください

'In Spain nothing from a meal to a battle ever happens at the appointed time. As a general rule things happen too late, but just occasionally - just so that you shan't be able to depend on their happening late - they happen too early.' ジョージ・オーウェルのカタロニア賛歌の一節ですが、 just so that you shan't be able to depend on their happening lateの部分がうまく訳せません。 shan't(shall not)やjust so that、depend onが、ここではどういうニュアンスで使われているのかがわかりません。 この部分の意味と和訳を教えていただけないでしょうか?

• 英語の問題を教えてください!

( )の中に入る語を選ぶ問題です。 Buying online has never been faster or easier, but many associated risks (1) with the added speed and simplicity. Before you (2) your personal information such as your physical address, your credit-card number, or even your cellphone number, it is a good idea to check the security of the website. You (3) look for a sign or symbol that the website is secure in the address bar (or URL location). It is also a good idea to check the website's return, refund, and shipping policies. (1) a.are going to b.might come c.ought to have come d.should have come (2) a.share b.shared c.well share d.are sharing (3) a.able to b.is supposed to c.should d.were going to (4) a.On the contrary, you can exchange items anytime. b.As a result, you can choose a payment method. c.There is no reason why you have to keep your receipt. d.Because the shipping cost can sometimes be larger than the item you purchased. よろしくお願いします。

• the rights of humanityとは?

We frequently talk about human rights, but we ought to talk too about the rights of humanity. Why do some people have to walk bare feet, so that others can ride in luxurious automobiles? Why do some people have to live 35 years, so that others can live 70? Why do some people have to be so miserably poor, so that others can be excessively rich? I speak on behalf of the children of the world who do not have a piece of bread. 上記の文章でhuman rightsとthe rights of humanityの違いが分かりません。 この作者は2つの言葉にどのような意味の違いを込めたのだと思われますか? 日本語に訳すとどちらも「人権」となるのではありませんか? なるべく詳しく解説お願いします。 また、この言葉は誰が言ったのかご存知の方教えて下さい。 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の問題なのですが・・・

並び変えです。 もう大人なのだから常識を持つべきだ Now you you that grow-up know better are a should わざわざ駅まで見送らなくても結構です Don’t to off me at the station the trouble take see 本の選択にはどんなに注意してもしすぎる事はない You choosing your be in too cannot careful books 彼はなぜ考えを変えたのだろう 2語不要 I wonder change he him his made mind what why の答えがどうしてもわかりません。 それぞれお一番初めの語は固定です。 どうかよろしくお願い致します。

• 英語問題

1:Saki, why don't you take some time off? You ( ) too hard lately. (1)would work (2)had worked (3)should have worked (4)have been working 2:Have you ever seen that movie ? Yes. Actually I( )it yesterday. (1)saw (2)have seen (3)had seen (4)was seen 3:We ( ) Italy four times during the 1980s. (1)used to visit (2)would visit (3)visited (4)have visited

• 英語 shouldについて

(1)they advised that she should give up drinking. (2)She suggested that he see a doctor. (3)It is necessary that he should prepare for the worst. (4)Why should I say that I be wrong? 上の文の内どれか1つが誤りなのですがどれが正解でしょうか? ・主張・要求・命令・提案・決定ʼなどを表す that 節の中で ・ ʻ感情・判断の根拠ʼを表す that 節の中で ・疑問詞の付いた疑問文の中でʻ意外・驚き・いらだちʼなどの感情を表す 手持ちの教材にはこのような説明がなされていますが これらの条件にそぐわない選択肢は自分の中で見当たらないです。

• 至急です。高校英語 簡単な並び替えお願いします。

並び替えて頂きたいです。訳もお願いします! Michelle () () () () () with her boyfriend's shoulder fell, asleep ,against, her, head If you have a question , you can come ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) like, me , see , whenever , you I wonder how I can get him to see a doctor. →こちらは訳のみをお願いします。 There is something about him ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) being his friend. of , makes , proud , that , you she may ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) () ( ) not, have, any, idea, what, it ,means In there any particular ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) silent? he , why, keep , should . reason