• ベストアンサー

英文メールの添削をお願いします

以下の英文メールでおかしいところがないか、添削をお願いします。 内容は『求人に応募してきた人全員に、応募者多数の為今回はご希望に添えかねる結果となりました』と、書類選考段階での不採用を通知するレターです。(特に誰か一人に決まったというわけではなく、全員不採用です) どうぞ宜しくお願いします。 Dear all applicants: Thank you for applying for the position with our firm. Since we received resumes from many candidates and carefully looked over them, I regret to say we were not able to respond you favorably. I hope your success in your job search. regards,

noname#97215
noname#97215
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

あくまで試訳です(^^ゞ Dear all applicants. Thank you for applying for the position with our firm. We received many resumes from many applicants. However, after careful review of the resumes, we decided to apply nobody. We wish you the very best of luck in your job search. Sincerely,

noname#97215
質問者

お礼

早速ありがとうございました。 なるほど~!look overではなくreviewを使うのか!! 「wish you the very best of luck in○○」←この表現は未知でした。教えてくださりありがとうございます。 それにしてもスマートで失礼な表現や誤解を与える表現のないビジネスEメールってどうやったら上達するんでしょうねぇ・・

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

Since で始まる文の代案です。  After our careful examination of the applications which were in impressive numbers, we regret to inform you that your application was turned down. We decided to apply nobody だと、直訳すれば「我々は誰も申し込まないことに決めた」となります。apply の代わりに hire を使えば「われわれは誰も採用しないことに決めた」となります。  全部落とした、と言うと「じゃなぜ募集したのだ」と批判が出るかもしれないので、おしまいの application を単数にしました。

noname#97215
質問者

お礼

どうもありがとうございました。 解答にもいろいろパターンがありますね。 your application is turned downですか・・。 なるほど!

関連するQ&A

• 英文メールの添削をお願いします。

初めまして。 企業のインターンシップに応募する前に、問い合わせメールを送りたいと思っています。 添削をお願いいたします。 I am interested in applying for the position of ○○. I am a designer working for an advertising agency in Japan. I have created several websites of companies who started expanding into international markets. Your great results presented on the website impressed me so much and makes me willing to work for you. I would like to ask you the following questions; 1. How long would you expect to take an intern into employment? 2. Would you please let me know whether the intern is paid? 前後の決まり文句は省略しています。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文メールの添削

値引きして貰ったお礼メールをしたいのですが、 内容が適切か確認をして頂けますか。 Thank you for your cooperation. We have a plan to purchase to place an order next month. I purchase it at the following prices from the next time.

• 【かなり急いでおります】英文メールのご添削

下記のビジネス上の英文メールについて、おかしな箇所や丁寧にした方が良い部分がありましたら訂正をお願いいたしますm(_ _)m 日本語: 昨晩、(弊社人材バンクの)スタッフと連絡がとれましたので彼らの面接可能日(あなたより提示頂いた日より選んだ)をあなた(派遣先会社)にお伝えします。 本日当日の連絡となり申し訳ございません。 念の為、下記日程で大丈夫でしょうか。また英語の履歴書は本日お持ちしても宜しいでしょうか) お忙しい中お時間作っていただきありがとうございます。 英語: We contacted candidates last night and tell you their availavility that you suggested. (1) :today 9/1(Fri) 19:00 (2) :today 9/1(Fri) 20:00 We are sorry to today's information for you , and we would like to confirm whether you agree with this schedule and regarding English resume, could we give you directly today. we appreciate that you adjust your busy schedule for interviews.

• 英文メールの添削をお願いします

英文メールの添削をお願いします。 上に作成した英文メール、下に書きたい内容を日本語で書いたものを 載せています。 初めて書いたので、色々とおかしい所があるかもしれませんが、 どうぞよろしくお願い致します。 Hello, Y.J(仮名) How are you? Thanks so much for the other day. We enjoyed the occasion thoroughly. Sorry I couldn't write to you sooner. It is a wonderful memory that talking to you, cute Y.J. and funny brother. I guess my poor English is difficult to understand. Well, I appreciate your listening to what I talk patiently and telling me lots of things. You said we look younger, but to we,(もしくは but, if you ask we) your reaction and facial expressions are more innocent(pure?) and pretty than Japanese of the same age. So, I and ○○ thought you are irresistible. But,I regret that I couldn't English well. If I was better English-speaker, I would have showed you around satisfactorily and (I might 不要?) have took you more better restaurant. Also, that area is is close to the station, so it's high prices. And we didn't know that area so much. There are many restaurants with more reasonable prices and good taste in ○○ There are Interesting spots too. After all, ○○ is city of western confectionery. So, If you like sweets, let's go "sweets tour"(もしくは to going around a patisseries) the next time!! If you don't mind, in a group of girls with your sister.:-) When you come to Japan agein, please let me know. I want to show you over. Please come to play at my house. Your brother was taking pictures, so I send photos taken by us to him. If you need to photos, I would send there to you. When we go to Korea, let's have a good time with. In the meantime, take care, C.I(仮名) Y.Jへ 元気ですか? 先日は楽しい時間をありがとう。 可愛いY.Jと面白いお兄ちゃんと 話せたことはすごくいい思い出です。 不出来な英語で、分かりづらかったと思うのに、 真剣に聞いてくれて、色々話してくれてありがとう。 自分達が若く見えるって言ってたけど、 自分達からすると、Y.Jの反応とか表情の方が こっちの同年代より素直で、○○ちゃんと二人で可愛い!!って 悶えてました。 でも、もっとしっかり話すことができたら 案内もちゃんとできて、 もっといいお店とかにも連れて行ってあげられたのにと 悔しく思っています。 あの辺は、駅の近くで物価も高めなのと 自分たちもそこまで詳しい場所じゃなかったので。 もっと安くて美味しいお店や、面白い所もたくさんあるよ。 それと、○○はやっぱり洋菓子の街なので、 甘いの嫌いじゃなかったらぜひスィーツ巡りとかしよう!! よかったら妹さんも一緒に女の子みんなで:-) また日本に来ることがあったら連絡してね。案内します。 うちの家にもぜひ来てください。 お兄ちゃんが写真を撮ってたので、 こっちが撮った写真もお兄ちゃんのアドレスに送りました。 もし必要なら、Y.Jのアドレスにも送るので連絡ください。 ではでは、また韓国に行ったときはぜひ遊んでね。 C.I

• 【大至急】英文メールのご添削

入金督促してた取引先から(1)のメールがきました。 返信(2)をしたいのですが、もう少し上手く返したく、ビジネス上の英文メールとして文法的におかしな箇所や自然にした方が良い部分があり ましたら、訂正を宜しくお願い申し上げますm(_ _)m (1) Thank you very much for supporting us. I get an information from Account Payable team, and the invoice 201706 was paid on 20-Feb-2018 to the bank account number ending with 〇〇 I appreciate to keep waiting, and I deeply sorry about spending long time to pay. (2) Thank you very much for your confirmation. we have confirm your payment on invoice NO201706. Thank you for your patronage. 入金についてご確認頂きありがとうございます。 弊社側にて入金頂けたことを確認できています。 今後ともどうぞ宜しくお願い致します。

• 英文メールの添削をお願いします

旅行で個人手配を試みたのですが、ホテルにリクエストを入れようと思っています。 そこで英文にしてみたのはいいのですが、正しいのか間違っているのかわからないので間違っている部分、もしくは違ういいまわしの方かいい部分があれば教えてください。 それから誰宛にすればいいのかと件名がどのようにしていいのか悩んでいます。 わかる方いらっしゃいましたらお願いします。 hi! My name is nontamago. I have reserved since October 26. I stay at your hotel for the first time. I'm looking forword to stay your hotel. If possible, please prepare the room of the upper floor. Thank you for your consideration.

• 英文の手紙添削お願いします。

皆さんこんばんは。英語でお手紙を書きたいと思います。添削お願いします。 特に私はあなたの写真が送られてくるのを楽しみにしている・・・が分からないです。 thank you for Birthday card and Christmas card for me. (誕生日カードとクリスマスカードをありがとう。) I get nostalgic when I looked at the picture of your family. (私はあなたの家族の写真を見ると懐かしくなる。) (I get nostalgic when I looked your family in the picture・・はどうでしょう???) I look forward to spending your picture. (私はあなたの写真が送られてくるのを楽しみにしている) Please show me the picture of your family that u took on Christmas party. (クリスマスパーティでのあなたの家族の写真を見せてください) I have many collected that Tom took pictures. (私はトムが撮った写真が沢山集まりました。) I look forward to spending your picture. (私はあなたの写真が送られてくるのを楽しみにしている。) My husband had such a nice birthday party for me. (私の夫は私の為に素晴らしい誕生パーティを開いてくれた。) We ate crabs at the party. On the way to restaurant we took three hours to get there for eating crabs. (誕生パーティでカニを食べに行った。私達はカニを食べるために3時間かかった。)

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

英文の添削をお願いします。 よろしくお願いします。 I was not able to perform together to be injured, but I am so proud to be a part of a member this year. This is great experience for the future. I’ve been able to spend wonderful times because I met you guys. Thank you so much for all your help. I will never forget you and I hope we will meet again someday. 一緒に舞台に出る(パフォーマンスに出る)ことはできませんでしたが、今年のメンバーの一員であることを誇りに思います。 この経験は将来のためになります。 あなた達に会えたおかげで素晴らしいときを過ごすことができました。 支えてくれたことに感謝します。 あなた達のことは決して忘れないし、またいつか会えることを祈っています。

• 【大至急】英文メールご添削のお願い

下記の英文を取引先(派遣先企業)に送りたいのですが、自信がありません。 ご添削を宜しくお願い致しますm(__)m それでは、私達は候補者1をキープしながら週3日働ける候補者を探します。 また候補者1はいつまでキープしますか? 彼女は御社の他にも並行して面接を受けている企業があり、なるべく早めに採用の可否を伝える必要があります。 Then, we will keep candidate 1 and look for candidates who can work three days a week. How long will you keep candidate 1? In addition to your company, she also has a company that is receiving an interview in parallel, and it is necessary to tell her acceptability as soon as possible.

• 英文ビジネスメール。失礼でないか添削願います。

相手の発送遅延で何度かやりとりしています。あたりは柔らかく、しかし断固とした感じを目指したのですが…。以下がその文章です。 We saw about the email. We appreciate your response to our repeated requests. However, we don't agree about the manufacturing of the product for K. We just asked you to hold the delivery of K. I think you said that, too. We consider that you decided to postpone the manufacture. Therefore we will stand only the shipment charge which was originally intended.