• ベストアンサー

変な英語の・・

知り合い(??)から以下↓のようなメールや会話が入ってきます。 その友人とはメセ上では暫く話してなく、また英語での会話を送ってくるような人物でもない(はず?)です。 で、質問です。クリックした先がMSNのページのようなんですが・・・どうも胡散臭っぽいのは海外版だからなのでしょうか?それともID・パスをハッキングするためのダミーだかナンダカだからなのでしょうか・・・? ぇーと、知りたいのはその友人が必要があってそのスペースに呼んでるのかどーなのかなのですが。。 『Delete-Checker.NET - "Find out who's Blocked or Deleted you on MSN!" Hey!, I am inviting you to check out Delete-Checker, it let's you check if anyone has blocked or deleted you from there MSN messenger!It actually works!   Give it a go.. Click Here to Check who's deleted you!. http://delete-checker.net/?invite=xn92,9E3HXBcode=4929198x9hb21 Delete-checker.NET - Team.』 どなたかご存知の方、回答宜しくお願い致します><

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • kanakyu-
  • ベストアンサー率30% (1916/6194)
回答No.2

あきらかにspamですねー なぜその友人のアドレスから届いたのでしょう。 本人が送ったのではなく、友人もそのアドレスをクリックして感染して、アドレス帳に登録された人に一斉送信されたのかもしれません。 最近、知ってる人のPCがウイルス感染して、その人のアドレスから、外国でトラブルにあって、どこそこへ送金してくれというメールがアドレス帳全部に流れたそうです。 お気をつけてください~

wizry
質問者

お礼

すばやい回答有難うゴザイマス>< その友人とは最近メセではとんと見かけていないので使ってないのです;; ので友人のPCかアカウントかが汚染されてるのかもしれません;; なんどか此方からも「なんだアレは?日本語でクレ」的なメールや会話を送ってみてたんですが返事が無くて、たまの会話やメールが↑のアレだったので・・・・アドレス削除してしまおうか悩んでいたところでした>< お互い気をつけましょう~><;  回答くださった御両名様には重ね重ね、アリガトウございました!!!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

そのリンクをクリックしたらFirefoxから警告が出ました。  

wizry
質問者

お礼

早速の回答有難うゴザイマス!!>< 詐欺ページのようなので被害防止に質問打ち切ってしまいます;; MSNに直接質問してみようかと思ったのですが質問場所が此処しか見付けられなかったもので;; 自PCだと警告文とか出なかったもので・・・セキュリティ強めないと駄目なのかもしれません;;

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文法

it was from someone inviting you to a party. someone inviting you to a party. は (1)someone who invite you to a party. (2)someone to invite you to a party. (3)someone who invited you to a party (4)someone who was inviting you to a party それぞれよろしいですか? 又、(4)と(1)はどのような違いがありますか? 宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語の文型について教えてください

everyone thought it very careless of you to forget to lock the door when you went out. この文章は think O C の形だと思うのですが of you to forget to lock the door when you went outがO very careless がC なのでしょうか?

• 高校 英語問題

並べ替えの問題なのですが、 ・行きたくなくても行かねばなりません You've ( go / got / it / like / or / to / whether / you) not. が分かりません。 You've to go whether~or not で「行きたかろうがなかろうが行かねばならない」という意味になるのは分かるのですが、 whether節中の並びはどうなるのでしょうか。 教えてください。

• 英文法について

以下英文について There was a phone call from someone whose number you didn't recognize, so you didn't answer it. However, it was from someone inviting you to a party. someone inviting は someone who invite 又someone to invite としてもよろしいでしょうか? 後者は未来の意味を含むため動詞がwasであることを考慮すると不適切でしょうか?

• この英語を見てください

ビジネスメールの交換をしています。以下の内容を英訳したのですが、不自然な点がないかどうかチェックをお願いします。 〇〇〇「その件に対する解答を探しているところですが、もしわかったならお知らせします。ですがもしこれ以上待つのがお嫌でしたら直接探してください。」 I am looking for an answer for that matter, and will let you know if get one. Or you could go and find it out yourself, if you can't wait any longer

• どなたか英語が分かる方よろしくお願いします。

翻訳をしていただけたらと思っています。 どうぞよろしくお願いします。 In your future life together with this Soul Mate he will be quieter more reserved than you. You will often be the one to starts the conversation, or bring up topics for discussion more than him. But his opinion and advice will be very important to you, and you’ll seek it out. He will be the better educated and more bookish, or intellectual. He will have more know how and will seem to know more than you, or be able to find out more and to supply you with information when you need it for various things. You and he will hardly ever quarrel or be nasty and unpleasant with each other. But there may be many disagreements with those around you. You will always be tactful diplomatic careful and polite and loving with each other. You will have a similar mentality and communication will be one of the great strengths of this relationship.

• 英語の問題を教えてください!

( )の中に入る語を選ぶ問題です。 Buying online has never been faster or easier, but many associated risks (1) with the added speed and simplicity. Before you (2) your personal information such as your physical address, your credit-card number, or even your cellphone number, it is a good idea to check the security of the website. You (3) look for a sign or symbol that the website is secure in the address bar (or URL location). It is also a good idea to check the website's return, refund, and shipping policies. よろしくお願いします。

• can,couldについて

That's where you put out a notice online inviting people to contribute money to your project. It can be for all sorts of different things: a new product, for instance, like this board game; it could be for a startup company; or it could be for a political campaign, anything really. And it usually involves small sums of money from each contributor, five dollars here, twenty dollars there. Often, to entice people into giving money, contributors get special deals. For example, if you give more than twenty dollars to me, I'll personalize the board-game board for you. Or, if a movie were crowd sourced, then some of the more generous contributors could have their suggestions incorporated into the movie. 1行目のinvitingは、なぜ to inviteにしてないのですか? 2行目は、canが使われてるのに、3行目と8行目はなぜcouldが使われてるのですか? 教えて下さい。よろしくお願いします。

• この英語理解できますか??

Hey How are you doin? how was your nite last nite? と入ってきた返事に、 このようなメールを返しました・・・ 私のめちゃくちゃな英語ですが、言っていることは何とか通じるでしょうか? Hi,Im doing very good. My last nite was going out with friend to Night Beach. It was fun. Today, I bought a Guitar in YOKOHAMA. and I'll go out to various shops to get sunglasses(light brown) or necklace and video camera. How about you? You got drunk last nite? もしよろしければただしく修正をお願いします。

• 英語を日本語に訳してください

英語を日本語に訳してください 中国人です。以下の文、日本語で話したいですが、自然な日本語が話したいです。 でも中国語を理解するのは難しいと思うんで、同じ意味を持ってる英語を日本語に訳しよう。 文: 「Are you with some problem? まさか you even don't know what I want yet?I have told you exactly, I let you not to spread out, that would make both her and I feel shy. But you didn't hear to me, you kept on spreading out. Do you know it is too much hurt to her? Are you still human being? Do you still have conscience!? If you still have coscience, please apologize to her. I will say it again, it is also the last time, I am speaking to you seriously, so don't spread out it any more!」 英語御上手に話す方お願いします。

エラーメッセージOx20が出る
このQ&Aのポイント
  • EPSON製品でエラーメッセージOx20が表示される対処方法について
  • スキャナーエラーOx20が発生する場合の対処方法について
  • EPSON製品のエラーメッセージOx20に関する解決策
回答を見る