• ベストアンサー

どこが変ですか?

私の英文の間違いやおかしな部分を教えて下さい。 これを英文にしたつもりなのですが、 『私は彼女はなぜあなたを傷つけるのか理解できないよ。だってあなたは素直でいいこだし。ネット上での友情は時々難しい。でも私はいつもここ(チャット)にいるからね』 というのに、I cant understand why she hurts youまではいいとして、次の『だって』なんですがbecause you are cute and honest person. I think a frendship on the internet is difficult sometimes. but im here for you と続けてしまったのですが、他の人の訳をみたら I cant understand why she hurts you. I think to have friendship in the web is hard. But I know you are honest and cute person So Im always here for you. とかいてありました。 私がかこうとしていた英文のどの部分がどう間違で、 私は何を理解できてないと推測されますか?ネイティブがこの私の文をみたら理解できたとしてもあきらかに一瞬『?』となりますか? おしえて下さい。

• mnbkj
  • お礼率23% (96/407)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ucok
  • ベストアンサー率37% (4288/11421)
回答No.2

どういう場で「他の人」に「訳」してもらったのかは知りません。英語の授業のテストなどなら、あなたの訳でいいと思います。ただ、あなたの“訳”が「変」だというのではなく、メンタルなことだけに、その「他の人の訳」というもののほうが“真意”が伝わりやすいとは思います。英語ではなく言葉の持っていきかたの問題ですね。 そもそも人は、「素直でいいこ」だから傷つけられるいわれがないのではなく、どんな子であっても基本的には傷つけられるべきではないわけですよね。それに、あなたから見て「素直でいいこ」ではあっても、もしかしたら本人にしてみれば「いいえ、みんな知らないだけで、私は素直でもいいこでもないの。だから傷つけられて当然だわ」と思ってしまっているかもしれない。 でも、この日本語を書いた人にしてみれば真意は「あなたが本当はどんな人であろうと、私から見ればあなたが傷つけられるのは理解できない。でも、ネット上の友情は難しいものである。それはさておき、人がどう思おうと、私から見ればあなたは間違いなくすなおでいいこである。私から見れば絶対にそうだから、私はいつも、あなたのためにここにいるよ」なのではないでしょうか。それを後者の訳は反映しています。 余談ですが、「cute」は「(主に容姿が)かわいい」ですし、ほかにも、いわゆる“てにをは”があやしい部分があります。私なら、以下のように訳しますね。 I can't understand why she hurts you. I think that having friendship on the web is hard, but I know you are an honest and nice person. So I'll always be here for you. ただ、もうひとつ余談ですが、「でも私はいつもここ(チャット)にいるからね」とは、なかなか思いきった発言ですね。よほど相手をよくご存じなのでしょう。私なら相手に将来何が起きて、どんなにノイローゼ状態になって取り乱してストーカーのようになっても、いつまでも必ずチャットに居続けられるかというと、その自信はありません。ネット上の社交辞令は怖いです。

mnbkj
質問者

お礼

どうもあありがとうございます。理解することができました。例文もありがとうございました

その他の回答 (1)

• luka1122
  • ベストアンサー率51% (55/106)
回答No.1

通じると思いますが、どちらかというと I think a friendship by the internet is difficult sometimes. の方がいいと思います。

mnbkj
質問者

お礼

どうもありがとうございました

関連するQ&A

• この英語を日本語へ翻訳お願いします。

なんとなくは分かるのですが、知らない単語があり的確に訳せません...。 お力添えお願いします。 don't think that way .... i understand your situation . i know how it feet to be in that type of situation . here is something to make you feel better . don't worry i still think that you are a wonderful person and thank you! for be in honest .... i respect you ... now think about this " ( That me think that you are the best person in the world and is happy for the way you are! ) " and only think about it all day so you feel better

• 和訳を願いします

「well im sorry it rained there you it is going to snow here ^^ i cant wait」 和訳をお願いします

• 添削お願いします!(二つあります)

日本語:あなたに謝りたいことがあるんだ。 あのさ、この前わたしにいろいろ相談してくれたよね。こんなわたしに相談してくれてすごくうれしかったよ。 だけど、わたしあまり英語できないから、あなたにアドバイスできなかった。本当にごめんね。 あなたに言いたいことたくさんあったんだけど、伝えるのが難しかった。変なことを言っちゃって、あなたがもっと 落ち込んじゃったら嫌だったの。(←すみません、この文わかりません) わたしがもっと英語できたらよかったのに。 でも、今でもあなたのことが心配。いつもあなたは大丈夫かって思ってるよ。 これもあなたに伝わってるといいな。 最後にもう一度言わせて、本当にごめんね。 英語:I want apologize to you. well,you consuled about many things to me.I was so glad for you consuled to me. but,I cant advice because my english not well.Im sorry. I wanted to tell you about many things.but,It was so difficult. I wish I can speak english more.but,Im worry about you ever. I always think you are ok.I hope you can understand this my english. I wanna say again at last.i really sorry. ↑一応自分なりに頑張ってみました!本当に変な英語だけ添削していただけると嬉しいです! ↓もう一つあります 日本語:忙しいのに返事してくれてありがとう。msnはあなたが暇な時やろうよ! わたしはいつでも暇だから。 それで、わたしがlesbianだって?おもしろい! だって、悪いけど私はあなたしか見えてないんだよ!(好きってことです) だからわたしはlesbianじゃないと思うな。 女のこと恋しようとは思わないよ! 英語:thans for the reply in your busy time. and,let's msn when you are free time!Im always boring. well,,,I am lesbian????????? so funnyyyy!!!haha sorry,I cant see othere than you. so,i think im not lesbian!!I dont think I love in with girl. 実はイギリスの人に、howre u 私の名前{lesbian}.>=D ってきたんです。lesbian????これはなにかニュアンスがあるのでしょうか? 長々とすみません!添削ぜひよろしくお願いします:]!!

• 翻訳してくれませんか?!

翻訳してくれませんか?! 外国人の友達からメールで言われた言葉なんですが、曖昧な理解しかできなく 困ってます>< 翻訳してくれますでしょうか? I'm sorry to tell you but I'm seeing someone. Its difficult to wait for you and someone is very interested in me now. She is very nice and sweet. Ive asked you to be more sweet with me but I understand you never met me before. I guess we can just be friends. Hope you understand that I need to kiss, hold and make love to woman and it's been too long. I understand you cant promise me anything so I'm being honest with you that I'm seeing someone else.

• 和訳してください

I'm very excited to learn about Japan! I just think a bit difficult but not impossible. You are a very gentle person! I love to meet her! I know that I write nonsense! But it's all fun! what do you like most? I do not know about Japanese fashion, but I quite like the style, but the Brazilian society is very different in the field of fashion! If I clothe the Japanese style, I would be mocked by the minds of most people here is not broad enough to understand! understand?

• 英語が得意な方に質問します。

チャットでアメリカの人から褒められたので、謙遜の意を表そうと「I am not the kind of person that you think.」と答えました。 すると、相手から「Then what kind of person are you??」と来たので、「I am never cute at all.」と答えたら、「Are you a serious person ?」と言われました。 私は思わず、変な事言ってごめんと謝ってしまいましたが……このあとなんと答えるのが望ましかったですか??

• 英語得意な方お願いします><

自分で書いて英語詞です よかったら感想ください>< the memory of spending it together it's seeming to disappear few how many things have i done that i wanted to do with you i believed what you said and thought that you would be back someday im still waiting you do you see how much i need you? you dont stay with me even if i wish so much even if i wanna hear your voice you dont let me do so but i cant dislike you everytime i part from you i hold my tears so you won't notice if i cried i wonder if you'd come back what can i do for you to come back here? im still looking for the answer do you see how much i need you? you always disappear from here so easily you dont tell me anything true it hurts this much but i cant dislike you i wonder if we could go back like befoe there's a me that's still expecting but the more i expect the more it becomes painful so much that i cry i know how much i want to see you i really need you

• 英語の歌詞の訳をお願いします。

英語の歌詞の訳をお願いします。 できれば大切な人に語りかけるような口調の訳だと 嬉しいです。 I know you think that I shouldnt still love you or tell you that But if I didnt say it, well, Id still have felt it Wheres the sense in that? I promise Im not trying to make your life harder or return to where we were But I will go down with this ship I wont put my hands up and surrender There will be no white flag above my door Im in love and always will be I know I left too much mess and destruction to come back again And I caused nothing but trouble I understand if you cant talk to me again And if you live by the rules of "Its Over" then Im sure that that makes sense And when we meet, which Im sure we will, all that was there will be there still Ill let it pass and hold my tongue And you will think that Ive moved on よろしくお願いします。

• このメールはどういう訳ですか?

メールなんですが、私はこのように英語で入れました 最近メールできなくてごめん、病気になって調子よくなかったんだ。○○という病気だといわれて、右のわきがちくちく痛い。でも二週間くらいで治る。 週末は何してた? という文をいれたら i feel tired same as you, and a little sick. i dont know why. maybe im connected to you haha. im thinking about you. and im feeling a little sad i guess. i cant control it. I miss your email. i want to hold you hand in sickness. と帰ってきました。 訳を教えてください 君と同じ。。。感じる なぜかわからない君のことを考えているよ少し寂しいだ。メールがこいしいよ手をにぎりたい 教えてください 

• 英文訳してください

I use an electronic dictionary at school. But my teacher says I should use printed dictionaries. Why do you think? I don't understand why your teacher said so. Electronic dictionaries are lighter and easier to carry. You can even hear English words. I agree with Bird. Finding words in printed dictionaries takes time. I think using printed dictionaries is a waste of time.