• ベストアンサー

英語の質問です

this make it unsafe touse in plases that donot have wather treatment facilities 教えて下さい。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.2

> this make it unsafe touse in plases that donot have wather treatment facilities というのは、ミスタイピングだろうと思います。下記の英文だとして解釈してみます。  this makes it unsafe to use in plases that do not have water treatment facilities  水処理施設を持たない場所(土地)でこれを使用するのは危険だ 投稿する予定の文章を入力した後で、もう一度見直してチェックしてから投稿すべきでしょうね。 それと、どの部分がどのように分らないのかを明記すること。これはマナーのようなものです。 そうでないと、きちんとした回答者からの回答はもらえないかもしれません。

すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• x_jouet_x
  • ベストアンサー率68% (162/236)
回答No.1

誤字が多すぎます。 "this makes it unsafe to use in places that do not ????? treatment facilities" という文章だと思いますが、watherはどんな単語と間違えているのか推測できません。 誤字もそうですが、英文だけ書いて「教えて下さい」では訳を教えて欲しいのか、回答される方々も回答しにくいと思いますよ。

すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の中で分からない所があります。

Stewart and his team of scientists have now also produced an artificial glue that hardens in water. Unlike the worm's glue, however, the glue that they have created hardens when the temperature rises. This would make it ideal for use inside the body, where the temperature is higher than in the surrounding air. 英検長文から抜粋しました。 This would make it ideal の This とit はそれぞれ何を指しますか? this→温度が上がると固まる性質 it→? 自信がありません。ご指導お願いします。

• 英語の質問です!

Manners and (from,to,country,vary,customs) country. He wants to go to(in,study,Austria,order,to) music. The picture is (that,so,can't,expensive,I) buy it. (have,turkey,to,customary,it's) on Thanksgiving Day in the United States. It took him some time to (the,himself,adapt,Japanese,to) way of life. She took her children to a restaurant (that,them,could,teach,so,she) table manners. 姉は生け花を習っている。 My sister (). この儀式は17世紀に始まります。 This ceremony (). キリスト教は,1594年に日本に(伝え)られた。(introduce )。 () to Japan in 1594. 私の故郷の伝統のほとんどは、すたれてしまった。Most of (). これはとても美しい庭なので、毎年、多くの人が訪れる。 This is() it every year.

• 英語の文で質問があります

現在、「CNN ENGLISH EXPRESS」の「3月号」というものを勉強しています。そこで、よくわからない文が出てきたので困っているところです。問題の文は、 「They've unearthed a fossilized claw so big that it would make the creature that it belonged to the largest known bug to have ever crawled the earth.」 です。この前に 「British scientists have made a giant discovery.」という文があります。 まず、文の構造がどうなっているのかがよくわかりません。so bigの前までがSVOだと思うのですが、以降はどうなるのでしょうか? いちおう、it would make~the earthは「make A B」の構文と解説がありますが、いまいち訳し方が分かりません。 文の構造と訳し方を教えていただけたら幸いです。わかりずらい質問で申し訳ありませんが、よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の質問です!

(1)The accident seems to have been caused by carelessness. Just a little ()()()()()such a big accident. (have,prevented,more,could,caution) (2)Have you read her new book?It has become a bestseller. Yes,but I can't ()()()()() in it.(wondering,are interested,why,help,so many people). (3)In such a sensitive situation, ()()()()() than his appearance. (could,make,nothing,matters,worse) 解説もお願いします!!

• 英語が分からないので教えてください。

次の文章から推定される英単語は何ですか? 1.These days it's possible to....in from any computer that has access to the Internet. 単語はc???kです。 2.I'm sorry, sir, but you can'ttake that case with tou in the cabin. It won't fit in the locker. 単語はo?e??e?d 3.It's so hot and....today. I'm sure we'll have a thunderstorm this afternoon. 単語はh???dです。 4.Is this a....flight or do I have to make a connection? 単語はd??e?tです。 5.Look at those clounds! I think it's going to....any minute now. 単語はpo??です。

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

Is this watch make in Japan? Anything on the watch says that? Thank you

• 英語の質問です!

People in Japan like to have raccoons as pets, but (it) has become illegal. について。 かっこのitが指しているものを抜き出しなさい。 The purpose of these regulations is to protect the biodiversity,people, and agriculture of Japan from species that do not live here naturally. (1)that do not live here naturally.が修飾している語をかきなさい。 They have also affected some bird habitats,making it difficult for birds to build nests.について。 itが指しているものを抜き出しなさい。

• 英語の質問です

One out of three motor-car accidents is caused by a teen-age driver. It is one of the most important events that have happened this year. の二つの文で、どちらも~のうちの1つという意味なのに最初の文はis(単数形)で、後の文ではhave(複数形)になるのは何故でしょうか??

• 英語の質問です。

解答、訳をお願いします。 1.Linda talks () she knew everything about the styles of English painters. 1.as if 2.so that 3.even though 4.in case styles 特徴 2.It is high time you () to bed,John. 1.go 2.went 3.have gone 4.will go 3.() you had told it to me a week ago! 1.I wished 2.If 3.If only 4.Had 4.() I in your place, I wouldn't climb such a high mountain in bad weather. 1.Be 2.Were 3.Have been 4.Am 5.() of that important fact, I would have shown it to you. 1.I knew 2.Did I know 3.I had known 4.Had I known よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の質問です。

( )内の近い意味を持つ語を答えなさい。1.This part of the processing cannot be automated and needs to be done (by hand). (1)handly (2)manually (3)artificially (4)craftily 答え(2) ( )に入るもっとも適切なものを選びなさい。 2.I don't know that Tom had read War and Peace. ( ) surprised me most was the fact that he had read it in two days. (1)That (2)Who (3)Whoever (4)What 答え(4) 3.The man ( ) was my friend has betrayed me. (1)how I thought (2)what I thought (3)who I thought (4)whom I thought 答え(3) 4.Is this ( ) you said you bought in France? (1)as (2)that (3)what (4)which 答え(3) 5.Things are not ( ) they used to be. (1)while (2)what (3)when (4)that 5.This encyclopedia is very informative and, ( ) is more, inexpensive. (1)which (2)it (3)that (4)what 答え(4) 自分で解いてみたのですが、 訳ができずに困っています。 訳を教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Roland Juno DSのUSBメモリが読取り専用になり、PCで書き込みができない問題に遭遇しています。ライブ前にオーディオをインポートする必要があるため、解決策を探しています。
  • Juno DSでフォーマットしたUSBメモリが、PCで読取り専用となり、オーディオデータの書き込みができません。ライブが迫っているため、迅速な解決が必要です。
  • フォーマット完了後のUSBメモリがPCで書き込み不可となり困っています。フォーマット中の不備はなく、どう対処すれば良いか教えてください。
回答を見る