回答No.1

なんてこったい、お金の為に僕(私)がやってる事といったら。。。 みたいな感じですかね。

mercury777
質問者

お礼

参考にします ありがとうございました "感じ"ばかりでスミマセン

関連するQ&A

• DOから始まる強調の構文ってありますか?

Sex and the cityのスクリプトを見ていて、分からない構文があったので、分かる方教えて下さい。 会話の中で、 Boy, do I have news. という文章がありました。 日本語では、「私、話があるの!」的な感じだったのですが、否定以外で文章の倒置はあるのでしょうか? (続く会話が「So do I」(私も)なので、疑問文でないと考えています。) 私だったら、 「I do have news」と言ってしまいます。 それ以上に強調構文にしたいと 「Do I have news」になるのでしょうか? もし何かご存知のことがあれば教えて下さい。 (ちなみにSex and the cityのSeason6のEpsode7の最初のほうの会話になります。)

• 倒置の理由

Neither do I. と So do I.が倒置している理由は何ですか? 同じ理由で倒置しているのでしょうか?Neither do I.だけなら否定を表わす語が文頭に出て倒置したとも言えそうですが、それは、So do I.では当てはまりません。それとも慣用句として理解するしかないのでしょうか?

• 和訳をお願いします

i hope you only charge the money than we agred for shipping

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

My husband and I have been married for five years and have totally separate finances—bank accounts, credit cards, nothing is shared. He makes significantly more money than I do and pays all of the bills with the exception of the mortgage, which I pay. He “gives” me money weekly for groceries and incidentals. Regardless, I am pretty much broke all of the time. We don’t have a joint credit card or bank account and I get really resentful when he spends lots of money on something and I am relegated to the local discount store, a place he wouldn’t consider gracing. I am relegated to the local discount store, a place he wouldn’t consider gracing.の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 英作文の問題、英訳お願いします。

「1週間、お金なしで済ませなければならなかった。」 を英文にする問題で、下記3つの答えを考えました。 問題ヒントに、~なしですます= do without ~ とありました。 (1)I had to do a week without money. (2)I had to do for a week without money. (3)I had to do without money for a week . 考えた答えが合っているかも分かりませんが、 他の答えでも結構ですので、答えを解説付きで 教えて頂きたいです。よろしくお願いします。

• ざっくりと和訳してください。

Though I face a serious problem when I tryed to hone it. The razor is not straight and can't be honed properly. What do you sudgest to do for this problem?

• 和訳お願いいたします。

I hope you will like it.I did some research and made sure it has all latest features of hair dryers. Please excuse me for being so poorly equipped. Are there other things you need to prepare for your trip? Ah money. Please don't bring any cash money ok? You won't need any money. And if you would need money you can always use credit card or debit card. And if you're in real problems Thanks to your visit, I'm happy to clean my house and tidy up some things. So that everything is ok for your visit. Although I still hope my new cleaning lady will come before the 1st of December :) I wish you were here to taste it ...

• 和訳して頂けませんか?

「I do my love!!!!! I have no idea about your money & all I want & care about is you!!!!!! Your family is mine, as mine is yours & they have opened their arms & heart to you as well.」宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳でわからないことがあります。

who's your biggest threat do you think from getting ripped off and bet up and stuff like that. という会話文があるのですが、 who's your biggest threat は、なんでwhoなんんですか。  誰が脅威になるという質問なら、 正しくは、 who do you think is your biggest threat from getting ripped off and bet up and stuff like that. となると思うのですが、わかる方がおりましたら説明お願いいたします。 また、beat up、stuff like that は、文法的におかしくないですか、 どれも、who beat up, who stuff like となるのでしょうか。 訳文と文法的に説明をよろしくお願いいたします。 また、 i have slept on this bench over here on the other side. の訳がおかしな感じになるのですが、 訳文を教えてください。

• 和訳をお願いします。

I liked the 3M Frameworks FB page! And I love reading your blog – you really do inspire me to do more DIY, instead of looking for items in a store. Keep up the great work!