• ベストアンサー

先生からの指摘が分からない・・

goosentの回答

• ベストアンサー
  • goosent
  • ベストアンサー率50% (1/2)
回答No.1

なにか先を読みたいエッセイのようですね。先生が訂正を指摘しているのは、Verb agreement つまり 動詞の使い方の決まりについて。 文章は三人称単数現在ですから、 He goes there as a criminal person.で goes ですね。 分かりますか。頑張って。

malibu0426
質問者

お礼

うわぁおはずかしい・・・ 思いっきり抜けていました、気をつけます 回答ありがとうございました!!

関連するQ&A

• Emphatic Tenses ???

emphatic tense , present emphatic, past emphatic English plusよりhttp://www.englishplus.com/grammar/00000328.htm Emphatic Tenses The two emphatic tenses receive their name because they are used for emphasis. More commonly, however, they are used with the negative not and with questions when the normal order is inverted and part of the verb comes before the subject. The present emphatic tense is formed by adding the basic present form of the verb to the present tense of the verb to do (do or does). The past emphatic tense is formed by adding the basic present form of the verb to the past tense of the verb to do (did). Present emphatic: ③Does he run fast? ①He does run fast. ④He does not run slowly. Past emphatic: ①He did come to work today. ②Didn't he stay home? ③He did not stay home today. と解説にあり、①②は学校でも習ったし、強調使用と理解できますが、③は普通の疑問文④は普通の否定文ではないのですか?fast, slowlyやtodayがつくから、なんらかの強調が入ってるってこと? 普通の疑問文とこのemphatic tenseとの区別がつきません。他に例があればもっと頂けると助かります。宜しくお願い致します。

• 中学英文法

(1) As she was very tired,she decided not to go swimming. He stayed home all day because it was reinning. Asとbecauseは理由をあらわしますが、(~なので、~だから) 使い分けがあるのでしょうか? それとも全く同じと考えていいのでしょうか? (2)Althoughとthoughの使い分け 両方とも訳は(~けれども)と書いてあるので(1)のように悩んでいます。 (3)琵琶湖はすべての日本の湖の中で一番大きい。 Lake Biwa is bigger than all lakes of Japan. Lake Biwa is bigger than lakes in Japan "すべての日本の湖" この部分の英語がわかりません。  どなたか詳しい方よろしくお願いします。

• 提出課題(少々長いです)

お願いします 小説のホールズを使った提出課題があります。以下が課題の説明文です 1. Basic Information (required) Introduce the title and author of the book. Briefly describe the plot and several of the main characters. Be careful to leave out the ending of the story. You don’t want to tell the reader the ending, especially if you are trying to persuade the person to read the book. 2. Highlights (optional) Describe the highlights or your favorite parts of the book and explain why you liked them. 以下が私の文です ※2のハイライトはまだ2つ目を選んでいるところなのでとりあえず一つだけです。 文中の()は自分の言いたいことです The title of the novel is "Holes" and the author is Louis Sachar. A boy, whose name is Stanley, he is a central character. This story starts from shoes fall down to Stanley's head. He alleges that he stole baseball player’s shoes but he is innocent. He is sent to Green lake Camp that place is correction facility, he go there as criminal person. Since he is very shy and gawky, in the camp, he is always teased from another camper. Through a certain incident, he had changes a lot. It was another main character Zero's existence. Zero is reticent, no relatives and black. He does not open up to everybody first but only Stanley melt his heart. Later, Zero break out from the institution. Stanley makes up his mind to run after him. they bite the bullet for their adversity and they are headed to "the promised land" I would like to describe two favorite parts of the narrative. In chapter 32 of "Holes", by Louis Sachar, Stanley makes up his minds that run after Zero to save him. This scene has another meaning. Not only Stanley would be often teased by bully since he was little child, but also in the camp, some bully pokes fun at him. He always blames Stanley's great-great-grandfather. Therefore, His breakout is symbolic of break with his past and break the traumatic cycle. This is the most pivotal scene of this book. At last he is emancipated from the Birdcage called Fate and he chooses freedom instead of being shackle.(彼はやっと運命と言う名の鳥かごから開放され束縛ではなく自由を選んだ) At the moment that he takes the wheel, he changes his destiny by himself.(ハンドルを握った瞬間、彼は自分で運命を変える) This is my most favorite scene in this story. ※出だしのThe title of the novel is "Holes" and the author is Louis Sachar. ですがもう少し歯切れのいい言い方ってないでしょうか ※小説などの感想を書くときの時制がいまいち分かっていないのですが 以前どこかで「現在で書いたら現在で通す」と聞いたような覚えがあるのですが正しいでしょうか? よろしくお願いします<(_ _)>

• Character Analysis

お願いします。授業で提出するのですが文法苦手なので添削いただいてもよろしいでしょうか。(HOLESという小説を使っています) In Holes's central character is Stanley Yelnats. His name was spelled the same frontward and backward. So his ancestors kept naming their sons Stanley. Since he was gawky and fat, he had no friend.therefore, he would often play with stuffed-animals by his lonesome. however, he wanted make friend and go to camp. According to 3rd chapter, I understand that he was friend-hungry child. When he went to Green lake Camp, he was so shy. Despite he was innosent, Police alleged he was guilty and Stanley could not say "No". In camp, he took a rib from his other camper. However, through a certain experience, he changed personality. the incident was his an only close friend Zero escaped from the facility. for try to find his cohort, He left from institution. Judging from Stanley's action, He had changed a lot. He is not shy anymore and he tried to get to "the Promised land" at the risk of his life. In Holes Zero is one of the central character and he was reticent boy and He has no relatives. He was not open up to everybody first but his stiff heart was melted by Stanley's kindness. Through Zero was taught Alphabet by Stanley, He opened up to Stanley and became chat a lot. they bit the bullet their adversity together and developed friendship with him. 途中の「his stiff heart was melted by Stanley's kindness」 は「彼の硬い心がスタンレーの優しさによって溶け出した」といいたいのですが英語の表現がわからないので日本語を直訳してみました。意味は通じるでしょうか よろしくお願いします<(_ _)>

• すぐに和訳お願い致します!!!

The next day the workmen came to put everything tidy. "This is evidently a deputation," said the Rocket; " I will receive them with becoming dignity;" so he put his nose in the air, and began to frown severely as if he were thinking about some very important subject. But they took no notice of him at all till they were just going away. Then one of them caught sight of him. "Hallo!" he cried, " what a bad rocket!" and he threw him over the wall into the ditch. "BAD ROCKET? BAD ROCKET?" he said, as he whirled through the air; " impossible ! GRAND ROCKET, that is what the man said. BAD and GRAND sound very much the same, indeed they often are the same ;" and he fell into the mud. "It is not comfortable here," he remarked, "but no doubt it is some fashionable watering-place, and they have sent me away to recruit my health. My nerves are certainly very much shattered, and I require rest." Then a little Frog, with bright jewelled eyes, and a green mottled coat, swam up to him.

• どなたか英語が分かる方よろしくお願いします。

日本語に訳していただけたら嬉しいです。 宜しくお願いします。 The feet are generally colder than the body and icy in the evenings in bed And tend to go cold when he has a head ache.. He is subject to chilblains in winter and to numbness in the snow, though his shoes are adequate for the weather. He neglects his feet and his shoes are the not the kindest and his walk is too plodding. There is an inclination to turns the toes outwards when he walks. So the shoe are apt to rub. so his feet suffer. He gets cramps in the soles of the feet, and tired feet. He washes his feet and is hygienic. But the palms of the hands sweat more than the feet.

• 【至急】英語 教えて下さい

[1]誤ってる語を( )内から選び、訂正する。 1.I ( have met ) the girl ( whose ) ( he is talking ) to ( now ). 2.This is the town ( that ) ( I lived ) ( many years ago ). 3.( Which ) is ( the most important ) ( for ) Eric is his family. 4.The house ( what I think nice ) ( was built ) ( in ) summer in 2000. [2]次の英文を、関係代名詞を使ってほぼ同じ内容の1文に書きかえる。 1.Ms Green is an English teacher. She will go back to Canada next week. Ms. Green _______. 2.The students attending this school must study for more than five hours every day. 3.What's the major language spoken in India? 4.This is a famous painting. I like its color very much. よろしくお願い致します。

• 先生からの指摘

お願いします 下記私のエッセイから抜粋した文章に対して先生から頂いた指摘の意味が分かりません 抜粋:Through a certain incident, he changes a lot. It was another main character Zero's existence. Zero is reticent, no relatives and is black. 指摘:This should be in parenthesis so it does not conflict with the noun “main character.” main characterに""がいるってことでしょうか? 教えていただけると助かります

• 先生からの指摘

小学2年生の娘に、「今日、先生から臭いって言われた」と学校から帰宅してから言われました。良く内容を聞くと先生に、「あなた、髪の毛に何かつけてるでしょう?!」「臭いから、止めなさい」と言われたそうです。髪の毛に何かつけてるというのは、朝髪の毛がはねてたので、私が整髪料をつけて事だと思うのですが・・。学校の先生、それも女教師が低学年でもある子供に「臭い」と言うのは暴言ではないのでしょうか?汗をかいて、整髪料と混ざって臭く感じた事も、 考えられるのはありますが、すごく怒りを感じました。この女教師の方は、娘の担任の先生ではなく学年 主任の先生で、担任の先生は新任で研修などがある時 など、代わりに教えてくださる先生です。もし担任の先生に相談しても、先生の上司的な存在で多分何も言えないのが現状です。こんな事で、怒りを感じてしまうのは可笑しい話でしょうか?アドバイスをお願いします。

• 僕の心を照らしてほしい・・・

エッセイ関連です 提出した課題の一部に対して先生から指摘がありましたがどう直せばいいのか分かりません。どなたか教えていただけると助かります 私のエッセイから抜粋: Jaffy is his only friend and Zero himself psychologically. Thus, "He is not real" means "I exist but my existence is not allowed by white community" Zero is a love-starved. Life can play funny tricks. Love-starved Zero and friend-starved Stanley encounter each other in "The Correction Facility," They become good friends. Their darkness and cold minds are gradually lighted by warm shine.(補足:彼らの暗く冷めた心が徐々に温かい光によって照らされていく・・と言いたい) The light called friendship lead them to “The Promised Land.” 指摘箇所:warm shine 指摘内容:What “warm shine” are you referring to? Missing article. a warm shineにするとか・・?はて? よろしくお願いします<(_ _)>