商品キャンセル時の落札料金免除

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 商品がキャンセルされ、落札料金の免除を申請しました。
  • キャンセル後、商品の落札料金が返金されました。
  • ご利用いただきありがとうございます。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

海外オークションの会社から次のような英文が届きました。英語に詳しい方宜しくお願いします。

オークションで販売した商品が買い手にキャンセルされました。 そして、落札料金の免除を申請しました。 次のような英文が帰ってきました。 詳しいい方、翻訳お願いします。 Thank you for writing eBay in regard to Is Final Value Fees restored for item 170334619242 which was canceled. I apologize for the delayed reply to your message. Due to certain circumstances, we could not respond in a timely manner. Final Value Fees for the item 170334619242 have been credited back soon after the cancellation was done. The credited amount should is showing as -$19.40 in your seller account. Have a great day ahead! Best of luck for your items' sales!

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • d-y
  • ベストアンサー率46% (1528/3312)
回答No.1

はしょって訳すと: 事情があってお返事が遅くなってしまったことを、おわびします。 Final Value Feesの返金処理は完了していますので、あなたのseller accountを見ていただければ、「-$19.40」と表示されているはずです。

関連するQ&A

• 英語のできるかた、日本語に訳してください。

In an effort to provide you the best customer service possible as an international customer, we would like to inform you that there will be approximately 20% of the cost of your order in International taxes and duties fees. Whatever the cost of the taxes and duties, they must be paid in order for your shipment to clear customs. AAA is not responsible for these fees. Please reply within 72 hours with an acknowledgment that you will take full responsibility to pay any fees owed. Failure to comply will result in a delay of your order. Any abandoned package will be credited back minus any shipping, taxes, and duties fees and or charges. Please give us a call if you have any questions regarding this email. AAA=メールの送り主、ショップ名です。 72時間以内に返事くれ・・・みたいなこと書いてあると思うのですが 何を求めてきているのでしょう?

• 海外からのメール英語翻訳お願いします

「あなたの購入した1ヶ月分だけ有効で、その後の請求はしません。キャンセル請求。」 で合っていますか? 私は、クレジットカードで課金したが、いつまで有効なのか?次は課金したくない、というような質問メールをしました。 ***************** CANCELLATION RECEIPT ******************** This message is to confirm your membership cancellation. Your membership has been removed from our billing database and you will no longer be billed for the following product: Site: www Member ID: ~~~~ Last Charge and Date: ¥~~~~ on 2013-07-22 Your membership to the website will continue until the end of the term you have purchased, but you will no longer be billed for your subscription. We appreciate the opportunity to help you. Thank you for using our online cancellation service! Let our highly trained billing support staff help you. ***************** Date : 07-23-2013 ********************

• 海外の方とオークションをしているのですが・・・

現在、海外の方とオークションを行っております。 翻訳サイトを見ながら、進めていたのですが。 以下の文が正しく読取れている自身がありません。 どなたか訳していただけないでしょうか。 翻訳サイトから読取ったところには 商品を送った後の受領書とお問い合わせ番号を落札者へ送ってくださいとあるのでしょうか。<番号>も一緒に落札者へ送るのか、 それとも銀行におくるのか迷っています。 We have concluded the procedure for the transfer of the full payment to your account with authorization code: <番号> Based on our security measures for the protection of our customers,the payment transfer has been encrypted with a password prior to the receiver of the proof of shipment by our client. We will send you the password for the release of the money to your accounts after you have sent the scanned receipt of shipment to Mr <名前> you can send it to our account section with the contacts provided below. This is the new directive from our Risk Management Team. You can go ahead now to ship out the item to Mr <名前>. The CITIBANK MANAGEMENT will send you the password to activate your bank account within the next 72 hours of your sending the evidence of shipment to your buyer THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS

• オークションで英語の質問が届きました。

オークションで英語の質問が届きました。 オークションで英語の質問が届きました。しかも同日に2通もです。 英語ができないので翻訳サイトを利用しても、内容もよくわかりませんし、 メールアドレスがあるようなので、回答して公開してはいけないですよね? かといって質問してくださったのに、無視をしてよいものなのでしょうか? ヤフーから、直接取引は警戒しろとのことなので、2通も来るとおかしい。新手の詐欺なのかとも思いました。 オークションと英語に詳しい方、よろしくお願い致します。 「Hello.I am Humphrey Williams from United State i saw your item paste on auction site i will like to buy it for my brother-in-law in Nigeria as a house warming gift so i will like to offer you the sum of $2,000:00USDollar for the item and the shipment cost via EMS SPEED POST JAPAN and i will like you to reply me back to (~@hotmail.com) so i will like to hear from you soon about your full bank information or PayPal for the payment of money to your account BANK NAME AND ADDRESS, ACCOUNT NAME & ACCOUNT NUMBER. Thanks. 」 「I'm Mr Ambrose William Presently in Canada.i saw your item paste on YAHOO AUCTION Am interested in buying your item for my Friend, i will offering you $1,000.00USDollar for each of the item plus shipment to my Friend in Nigeria via EMS SPEED POST .Let me know how many pieces you have for sale.i will be remitting your payment via Bank to Bank transfer Or PayPal into your account.Get back to me via your personal e-mail and please reply back in English.Reply back to (~@gmail.com Or ~@hotmail.com)Hoping to read from you fast,Thanks 」

• 海外オークションの参加中に次のような英文が表示されました。詳しい方、翻訳、御願いします。

海外オークションの参加中に次のような英文が表示されました。詳しい方、翻訳、御願いします。 At least one of your Detailed Seller Ratings has fallen below the required minimum Seller Performance Standard of 4.3. (Your ratings can be viewed in your Seller Dashboard.) What this means When one or more ratings is below 4.3, your listings may appear lower in search results and you won't be able to register new accounts until your ratings in all four categories are 4.3 or above. If any of your ratings falls below 4.1, you won't be able to list new items. We know you care about your customers, and understand that these things happen. We’d like to help you get your Detailed Seller Ratings back up where they belong.

• 英語が得意な方お願いします

英語学習を始めたばかりのものです。次の( )に当てはまるものを教えて下さい。 1.返金小切手について  I am sorry that you had to wait sucha along time to receive your $xxxxxx credit. We have looked at our sales records and confiremed that this amount is for the merchandise in question , (1.those , 2.which , 3. how much , 4.what) we do not have in stock at the precent time. A refund check was mailed on Nov. 12 2005. Again , thank you for your (1.paticnce , 2.patient , 3.endeavor ,4.waiting). 2.商品の受注について  Thank you for your order for our Super Lawn Mower Model G87s that was (1.advertising , 2.to be advertised , 3.advertisement , 4.advertised) in the MIS Reporter on May 1,2006. Unfortunately , we are not set up for C.O.D. orders. (1.although , 2. therefore , 3.however , 4.and then) , please send us a check or amoney order. The price of one set of the requested model is $xxxx , including shipping and sales tax.

• 海外通販での英文訳分かる方お願いいたします。

先日、アメリカのノードストロームで買い物をしたのですがその後、メールが来て理由は分からないのですがどうやら商品が発送元の倉庫に戻ってしまったようです。 そこまでは分かったのですが返金処理について書かれている部分の意味がよく分かりません。 私はクレジットカード支払いをしているのでおそらく決済はされているはずなのですが商品代金は返金してくれるのでしょうか? 私が読んでみたところによると、帰りの送料は払ってくださいというようなことが書かれているのでしょうか? 何かこちらから手続きとか連絡したほうがよいのでしょうか? 詳しい部分がよく分からないので詳しい方がいらっしゃれば教えてください。 よろしくお願いいたします。 The item(s) listed below have been successfully returned to our warehouse. A credit for your return has been issued and will be reflected on your next credit card statement, according to the billing cycle. Please note that your refund total reflects all returned items from this order. If you have requested an exchange, your exchange order will be processed within 48 hours. If you ordered by credit card, or a combination of credit and Gift Cards, your account will be credited in full. If you paid exclusively by Gift Card or Nordstrom Notes®, we will send you a new Gift Card for the entire amount.

• 次の英文の意味を教えてくれませんか?

I am interested in your camera. I know that you have not asked me to do this, but would you accept US$700 for the camera and US$50 for postage. The postage at the moment is US$34, but I am happy to pay you US$50. I ask this because I need the Australian price to be less than $1000 so I don't have to pay import duties. For amounts over $1000 Australian I will have to pay large import duties. 何度もグーグル翻訳とかで挑戦しましたが、途中で意味不明なんです。 送料が34アメリカドルなんですが、50ドルって? 最終的には、オーストラリアドルで1000以下にできないかということでしょうか? 教えていただけないでしょうか?

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

翻訳ソフトを使用せずに翻訳をお願い致します。 We did receive item ***** and have refunded you for the item and original shipping. As in previous correspondence on this item we will not be refunding for the shipping cost coming back to ******** as the item was the correct item shipped. The item was returned to us in worn and missing button condition unable to put back into inventory. We apologize that the item was not to your liking. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We value your experience and strive to provide the best customer service. As always, we will do whatever we can to live up to our promise of 100% satisfaction guaranteed.

• 英語が得意な方、翻訳お願いします

Dear Seller, My Name is Mrs Tonya Barber from Germany,I will like to buy your item for my uncle in Nigeria and I will offer you $1,200.00USD for the item, Kindly reply me through Email for further conversation なんて書いてあるのかわかりません。 翻訳お願いします。