• ベストアンサー

イースターのお祝いカードに書かれている文の翻訳をお願いします。

These Easter Eggs symbolise something you have give me. a new beginning. a new story that shall never end as every moment spent with you open a new chapter in my heart.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Milancom
  • ベストアンサー率41% (117/285)
回答No.1

翻訳修業の者です。 文章にやや不自然な部分がみられるので、訂正して訳してみます。 These Easter Eggs symbolise something you have given me: a new beginning, a new story that shall never end as every moment spent with you opened a new chapter in my heart. このイースターの卵は、あなたから頂いたものを表しています。終わることのない新しい出発、新しい物語。あなたと過ごした時間が、私の心に新しい物語を展開させたから。

その他の回答 (1)

• mabomk
  • ベストアンサー率40% (1414/3521)
回答No.2

a new story that shall never end as every moment spent with you [opens] a new chapter in my heart. 主語が[a new stor]ですから、[open]→[opens]と三単現の[s]が必要だと、、、、、、、 少し意訳気味です。 イースターの卵には貴方が私にくれた(してくれた)ものを象徴します。また、二人のとっての新しき門出、決して終末を迎えることのない新しき物語も、、、、、なぜなら二人で過ごした全ての思い出が私の心に新しい一章を付け加えるから。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

I always think if you are asking somebody for something it is a good idea to give them something first.

• something と anything の使い分け?

一般的には肯定文でsomething 疑問文、否定文でanything を使うとされていますよね。 ところが、疑問文であっても May I have something cold to drink ? Shall I give you something cold to drink ? となりますね。 これは、「~しましょうか」「~してくれませんか」と申し出たり、頼んだりするときは疑問文であってもsomethingを使うとなっているらしいのですが、 「何か冷たい飲みものが欲しいですか。」 「何か冷たいものが飲みたいですか」と尋ねる場合 Do you want anything cold to drink ? Do you want to drink anything cold ? Do you want something cold to drink ? Do you want to drink something cold ? どちらを使うのでしょうか。 言おうとしていることは Shall I give you something cold to drink ? と同じように思えますが。 よろしくお願いします。

• こんな感じですか?

UKからメールきました。 Never heard of Fastball, at the moment my favourite record is by Rasmus, do you know? Fastballは聞いた事ないな。私のすきなレコード?は Rasmusだけど知ってる?(at the momentはどう訳せばいいですか?) I will try to bring you chocolate eggs. チョコレートもっていくよ。(tryは挑戦??) よろしくお願いします。

• 嫌な文を貰いました

奇妙なメールを貰ったのですが自分なりに訳しましたがきちんと訳せません。この文を書いたのが本当に知り合いの彼なのかどうかは分りませんがこれです。教えて下さい You call me baby and all that other stuff but I don't really get why you say those things when you have never held my hand, kissed my lips or even hugged me! And I am so confused at times! DO you want to be my girlfriend because I can't tell! I know you said that you live in @@@. and I look at @@@ every day from my boat! It isn't far at all! In matter of fact, it isn't more than an hour a way! So I am wondering what is going to happen when I get back on the 14th! What can you tell me! Can you give me an explanation or an answer??? Please don't get mad at me for feeling like this but how would you feel if you have been talking to someone for a little while. And you are new to there country, and you are all they think about but you have never seen that person or never held that person or never even eaten dinner with that person. But every day they call you BABY! You would want to know what's going on, RIGHT? You would think is this person playing with your emotions! This person must be a PLAYER or a PIMP!! Can you email with an answer today at least! That is all I ask!!! And you got a car too! A drive from @@@ isn't far either!! Come on now,

• この文分かりづらくて困っています

この文がわかりづらいので訳をおしえてほしいのですが、 ■I want to learn languages because I want to travel and have something in common with people I meet and like, I do like Japan never ben there, I will show you pictures from my last trip, it was fantastic ... 私は言語を勉強したい、なぜなら旅行と、.........前回の旅行の写真をあなたに見せるよ、とても素晴らしかったんだ。 ■I would like to know basics, such as hello, how are you?, i am well, and you. Goodbye. these for now. I have to work too but i'll give you more next time kay, take care 普通のことを知りたい、元気?とか元気だとかあなたは、さようなら??????私も仕事いかなきゃ。次はもっと書くよ。 おねがいします

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

以下の英文の翻訳大変でもお願いします。 No.1  After speaking with jeff about these; we would like for you to accept these as a gift. We look forward to continuing doing business with you. No.2 If you want to bring some into stock, I will give you an introductory price. Let me know if you’re interested.

• 受動態の文になるように()内に適切な語を入れてください。

受動態の文になるように()内に適切な語を入れてください。 (1)Alice was writing the letter at that moment. ⇒The letter()()() by Alice at that moment. (2)Is the police officer watching you? ⇒() you ()() by the police officer? (3) They are building a new bridge across the river. ⇒A new bridge ()()() across the river. 上記の問題で、 (1)The letter(was)(being)(written) by Alice at that moment. (2)(Are) you (being)(watched) by the police officer? (3)A new bridge (is)(being)(built) across the river で合ってますか? 宜しく御願い致します><

• 翻訳をお願いいたします。

結婚式の引き出物袋に使いたいと考えている紙袋に 英語の文章が書いてあり、テキスト翻訳サイトで調べたのですが おかしな文章になってしまって引き出物袋として使っても 差し支えないものか自信がないので、どなたかに 翻訳をお願いできないかと思い、投稿しました。 Treasure every encounter, for it will never recur. Get jerry what you at the present day is indispensable to someones future. You were brought here to satisfy need of something. なのですが、OCNの翻訳サイトでは 決してそれが再発しないので、すべての遭遇を秘蔵してください。 室内便器のために現在の日のあなたがsomeones未来に不可欠なものを取ってきてください。 ここに何かの必要を満たさせられました。 と出てきました。 英語が分からない、自分が情けないです(:_;) お手数おかけしますが、よろしくお願いいたします。

• 次の日本文の意味を表すように空所に適語を入れなさい

1、君が電話してたとき、僕は風呂に入っていた。 I ( ) ( ) a bath when you called me. 2、このイベントは大成功になるだろう。 This event is ( ) ( ) be a big success. 3、今度会ったとき、君にいいものをあげるよ。 I will give you something nice when I ( ) ( ) next. 教えてください。

• グーグルが翻訳してくれません。

グーグルが翻訳してくれません。 Happy Birthday and many happy days in a new year of yours! で切れてしまいます。Happy Birthday and many happy days in a new year of yours! May all your dreams come true! Even though we are miles away, it is good to know that you are always there! I wish you a long and amazing life. I wish you great health and excellent results in all your dealings. Most importantly, I wish you happiness without measure every minute in your life. Be loved, be happy, enjoy every day! Let all your fond dreams, hopes and expectations come true in your new year. You’re a miracle and a charm! (kiss) 何て書いてありますか?。