• ベストアンサー

和訳なのですが

nori0729の回答

• nori0729
  • ベストアンサー率20% (1/5)
回答No.3

No1 のものです。 すいません、startedが stertedになってました、ごめんなさいね。 No2 の人の回答もすばらしいと思います。 英訳はひとつに限らないので、こんな言い方もあるんだぁ、って感じで見ていくと、面白いですよ。^^

namisem
質問者

お礼

わざわざありがとうございます。 確かにいろいろな訳し方がありますよね。 英訳にしろ、和訳にしろ色んな訳をみていると勉強になります。 ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします!!

どなたか和訳お願いしますm(._.)m 翻訳サイト以外でお願いします。 I don't know what to do either. I do love you and want to be with you. What has been bothering me is the last couple times we were together I didn't feel the same from you. I don't understand what the different values and directions you are talking about. Please explain

• SVOCの文型ですか?

NHKラジオ英会話講座より Seeing how enthused you are about your project makes me want to get started on something I've been thinking of building. 君が計画にとっても熱中しているのを見て、ずっと作ろうと思っていたものをやり始めてみようかなって気になってきたよ。 (質問) 長文で文章の構成が良く理解できません。大まかに自分なりに分析してみました。間違いを指摘願います。 (S)Seeing how enthused you are about your project (V)makes (O)me (C)want to get started on something I've been thinking of building. でも補語は名詞か形容詞のはずですが? 混乱しています。よろしくお願いいたします。 以上

• 至急です(>_<)翻訳してくださいm(_)m

Another one please. It's ok if you don't want to I understand. I love you the same no matter what.←翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 和訳お願いします

you kind of caught me of guard with some of your questions. How can I know that there are not other things you havent told me? I don't want to doubt you have given me a reason to be skeptical (wonder about it). It's difficult and kind of unfair that I developed feelings for you before you told me about it. I focus on making the best of each day and letting things happen over time. I don't think I can handle that kind of guilt. I guess I am kind of an independent spirit/person so it takes me a while to really open up and say the kinds of things that you asked me about.

• 和訳を見ていただけますか

(1) I think teaching is what i want to do, after graduation you need to do another qualification. (2)This depends on what level you want to teach like high school, university etc. (3)A lot of people once they have a degree, teach English in Japan. I think this could maybe be an option 上記の文を和訳しているのですが(3)が分かりません。 (1)何を教えたいかで卒業後他の資格もいるんです。 (2)高校で教えるのか、大学で教えるのか、というようにレベルによってね。 (3)ここでのdegreeとはどう訳すのが適切か?多くの人がいったん何を持つ? I think this could maybe be an optionのthisとはhave a degreeのことを指すのか、 それともteach Englishどちらを指しているのでしょうか? アドバイスよろしくお願いします。

• 和訳おねがいします

Defeating perfectionism demands taking charge of what's on your agenda, whether it's at work or at home. Decide how much time you have,then analyze what degree of quality must be embodied in the finished project. Sometimes it's not necessary to do a project of top quarity when one of lesser quality will suffice.(Some call this suboptimization.)Once you've set these parameters,get started and follow through.

• one excuse is as good as another

When you don't want to do something, one excuse is as good as another. の意味がいまいちわかりません。「何かをしたくないときには、どんな言い訳をしても同じだ」でいいのでしょうか? また、結局、この英文の言おうとしているところはなんなのでしょうか?

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳 お願いします(>_<) I wanted a mansion once... that is until I met you, Now the only place I want to live is inside your heart I once desired diamonds... until I met you, Now the only sparkle I need comes from within I used to crave the finest clothing... until I met you, Now I want not a single thread to separate our bodies I once coveted a fancy car... until I met you, Now I want nothing that would put miles between us I once prayed for money... until I met you, Now I want none of the things money can buy I once yearned for a sense of security... until I met you, Now my only security comes is knowing you are near I once dreamt of a prestigious job... until I met you, Now I find my success in knowing that you are happy I once asked for the world on a silver platter... until I met you, Now you are my world and I want for nothing but your touch Loving you has been my teacher; you taught me not to want Being with you has been my discovery; you are all that I need Finding you has been my salvation, I now understand grateful But perhaps of most importantly... Your love in return has been my everything

• 「~したい」と訳さないwant toの使用法

When you get down to B kevel, you want to take another left という台詞があります。 (ナイトミュージアム2より) この場合のYou want to のニュアンスは分かるのですが、どういう場合にこの言い方をするのかがいまいち分かりません。 まず、You might want to be quiet here. とか、You don't want to taste this. というような文を聞いたり見たりしたことがあるのですが、実際自分では使ったことがないのです。 どういう間柄ならこの言い方がOKなのか、また「~してね。」とか「~しないほうがいいよ。」という意味でいいのか、なんとなくつかめずにいます。 具体例とか、実際に使用されている方のお話を伺いたいです。 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いいたします

There is only one thing I really wanna do ... and that's be with you. Besides this I want to go to the fish market if that's possible. But I read that it's best to visit it early in the morning. However I don't think we should wake up early on your holiday! Is it possible to go another day, before you work maybe? If not I can go myself. On your day of ... let's relax. Is that ok for you? I would be really happy to meet your friends ... maybe I can ask them some bad things about you ... hahahaha. No I'm kidding. I'm really looking forward to meet your friends.