• 締切済み

和訳を見ていただけますか

(1) I think teaching is what i want to do, after graduation you need to do another qualification. (2)This depends on what level you want to teach like high school, university etc. (3)A lot of people once they have a degree, teach English in Japan. I think this could maybe be an option 上記の文を和訳しているのですが(3)が分かりません。 (1)何を教えたいかで卒業後他の資格もいるんです。 (2)高校で教えるのか、大学で教えるのか、というようにレベルによってね。 (3)ここでのdegreeとはどう訳すのが適切か?多くの人がいったん何を持つ? I think this could maybe be an optionのthisとはhave a degreeのことを指すのか、 それともteach Englishどちらを指しているのでしょうか? アドバイスよろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数4

みんなの回答

• Nebusoku3
  • ベストアンサー率38% (1423/3739)
回答No.3

(1) I think teaching is what i want to do, after graduation you need to do another qualification. 私は、教えること(教育ない携わること)が自分のしたいことと思っていますが、卒業後も他の(もう一つの)資格が必要です。 (you need の you は一般的な人々を意味し、 日本語的には we の意味でしょう。 もう一つの資格が必要になりますね。⇒といった感じでしょうか。 また、 to do は  to (do) get  の事と思います。) (2)This depends on what level you want to teach like high school, university etc. これは(この資格は)、高校で教えるのか、大学で教えるのか、などといった、レベルによります。(異なります) (3)A lot of people once they have a degree, teach English in Japan. I think this could maybe be an option 沢山の人々が、一度その資格を得たら、日本で英語を教えます。 私はこの事が、選択肢の1つと思います。 >I think this could maybe be an optionのthisとはhave a degreeのことを指すのか、それともteach Englishどちら 文章的には teach English を指していると思います。 しかしながら、teach English in Japan  の目的のためには、have a degree が不可欠です。 大きく判断して、have a degree ⇒ teach English in Japan の全体を指していると考えてもOKと思います。 (文意には反していない)

haru9612
質問者

お礼

Nebusoku3様 さっそくの回答ありがとうございました。しかもこんなにわかりやすく!! 他の方からも回答をいただき、ベストアンサーをお一人に絞れず、大変恐縮 ですがお礼のみとさせていただきます。 大変わかりやすい説明感謝致します(^^)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.2

(3)A lot of people once they have a degree, teach English in Japan. I think this could maybe be an option. 多くの人間が学位を取得した時点で、日本で英語を教えている。思うにこれは(英語の教鞭)選択肢の一つに過ぎないのであるが。

haru9612
質問者

お礼

marbleshit様 早速の回答ありがとうございます!学位と訳すとわかりすっきりしました。 恐縮ですがベストアンサーを一人に絞れずお礼のみとさせていただきますが I think this chouldからの文章もよくわからなかったので大変助かり ました。

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15294/33013)
回答No.1

1。  私は教職につきたいと思う、(大学)卒業後、もう一つ資格を取る必要がある。 2。  これ(=もう一つの資格)は、どのレベルで、例えば高校あるいは大学で教えるか、で決まる。 3。一旦学位をとると、日本では英語を教える人が多い。これは一つの選択肢だ。

haru9612
質問者

お礼

SPS700様 早速の回答ありがとうございました!ここでは学位と訳すのが適切だった のですね。文章の意味がわかりすっきりしました(^^)

関連するQ&A

• 和訳・・・

どなたか、和訳をお願いできませんでしょうか? 英文: I think you would be an amazing fashion/apparel model. You are tall, gorgeous, refined and elegant - perfect as a model. Actually, the first time I saw you at the Mandarin, I thought "wow, this girl could be a model!".... ※I think you would be an amazing fashion/apparel model. やthis girl could be a model! というのは、modelではないと認識しているけど、素晴らしいモデルになるだろう、もしくは、モデルであるにちがいない、と言うニュアンスでしょうか? このメールは、私をモデルと勘違いしたものかと思い、遠距離にいる彼(オーストラリアの方)に、わざわざ、「私はモデルではありません。」と訂正のメールをしてしまいました。 正しかったのでしょうか?

• 和訳お願いいたします

There is a slight change in my plans ... but it's good ... I don't need to work on the 10th of January. So I will arrive from Osaka on Friday the 7th of January and will go back to Osaka on Tuesday morning on the 11th of January. For this weekend I'm wondering which hotel I should book. Which one do you think is better? 〇or〇. I think the hotel in Shinagawa is nicer ... but maybe you want to have a different location. What do you think? For me it's the same.

• 和訳をお願いします!

As I don’t think I have enough assignment to fly you. But anyway, maybe I could fly over expand my overseas portfolio. Can you be my counterpart there then? よろしければ和訳をお願いします!

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

“But the thing is, what do you do when your lead actor is sick for the play, you get the understudy and the understudy gets a shot. And plus, what signal does that send to Scott? Because hopefully Scott will see this, and go ‘they're moving on without me, maybe I should clean up, maybe I should get a handle on this stuff, maybe I should look at myself for a minute and think to myself, do I really want to be this difficult to work with?’”

• anythingの意味

Instead, I focused on what I could do with a degree in English, which is anything, honestly. which is anythingとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 和訳確認お願いします。

☆Are you serious about our relationship? あなたは私達の関係を真剣に考えてるの? ★yes うん ★ i miss you 君に会いたいよ ☆i miss you too but、I don't want to be in halfway relationship with you! 私も!だけど、あなたとの関係を中途半端にしたくないの。 ★わかってる ★i come to japan to get job?? 僕が日本にきたら仕事がみつかるかな? ☆I think that there are a lot of Chinese working in Japan 日本でもたくさんの中国人が働いているから大丈夫だと思う ★But i don't speak japanese so far だけど、僕はまだ日本語がはなせない ☆yes,i see うん。そうだねー ☆But you have the present work,Please do not hurry でも、あなたには今の仕事があるから、急がなくていいよ ★yes, madam,you are very nice ナイスだね ☆Do you live in Japan for me? ★for a couple of years, yes ★cause i don't know how it is ☆later? ★if i like this place, of course, it is better to stay if i don't like it , what i can do ?? ☆Is it your work? ★no, i am talking about Japan ☆And then, I think you should live in France ★i don't really like France neigher ☆What country is good? ★it is dangerous, specially in paris ☆What do you really want to do? ★wow your english is so impressive now !!! :) ☆so?? ★i don't know, i am working here, so i stay ☆yes ok ★as i said before i want to work in japan for a while if my company could send me to japan ☆You're right ★but i don't know when, i could get this oppoturnity ☆it is so long time ★do you mind to tell me, why you want stay with me?? ☆Because I want to be with you,Why do you ask such a thing? ★cause you ask me first, longtime ago

• 和訳をお願い致します。

アメリカの友人から頂いたメールの一部です。 (そのままコピーして貼りつけました。) 全体的に読んでみて大体はわかるのですが、的確にはわからない部分が多々あります。お手数をお掛けしますが和訳の方宜しくお願い致します。 How can we understand each other when you do not tell me everything that your feeling? What did I say to you that day that offended you? I can not think of ever wanting to hurt you with my words. If you told me what was it I could have made it right. I would have apologized if I was wrong, and maybe I was not wrong. Maybe you just did not understand what I was saying. I would have explained to you what I actually meant. I just want you not to blame language on our problems. If two people want to be together nothing could come in there way. It is up to you to decide where we stand, like it has always been.

• 和訳が正しいか見ていただけますか

(1)I have not been a bridesmaids before, i think doing a speech like that must be pretty scary! ha What about groom's men, do they have those? ブライドメイドはしたことないんです、スピーチのほうがもっとこわい(緊張?) よーー。groom's menはどうなんだろう、スピーチみたいなのするのかな? という意味でしょうか? (2)You like suspense so long as its not too scary? I think a suspense movie could be great for a date, it all depends on who you go with! haha ホラー映画は苦手だけれど、サスペンスは好きだよ、という私のメールに対しての 回答です。 怖すぎる内容でなければサスペンスが好きってことだよね?デートでサスペンス映画 もいいと思うよ、誰と一緒に行くかによるけど で訳し方はあっているでしょうか? どうぞよろしくお願いいます

• 一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い

一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い (120字~150字)                                                                                       条件・十年後の自分はどうなっているかについて書きなさい。                                                                                      I will work as an English translator in ten years. I have an experience supporting my idea. When I was a junior high school student, it was not until I started to study English that I realized how interesting studying English was. I have kept learning English since then. Now, I want to enter Hitotubashi University and study English more. This is because I have dreamed of becoming a good translator. I have a reason why I want to be. these days, this world is getting smaller and it is more important for people to have English skills, so I want to help them learn English. What is important is that how I make effort to be a good English translator. (121字)                                                                              今回はぎりぎりでした。少しtranslatorという語が多い気がしますが・・・。文法面を中心に内容のチェックをお願いしたいです。宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳が分かりません。

Have you worn for quite a while yourself? Also, what made you decide to want to do this? Do you have a lot of experience with building a site and drawing traffic? 上記の和訳が分かりません。 もし分かる方がおりましたら、 回答頂けるとありがたいです。