和訳:位置の違う形態素で、特有の時に発生するもの

このQ&Aのポイント
  • am, artはI, thou, heまたはsheまたはitのもとでbeの異形態として現れる
  • -はnotの異形態として現れる
  • il-, im-, ir-は続く子音次第で提供される環境に応じて現れる
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳を添削してください

allomorph A positional variant of a morpheme,occurring in aspecific enviroment( am,art is are allomorphs of be,occurring respectively in the enviroments of I,thou,he or she or it;the prefixal morpheme in -,meaning not,appears under the allomorphic guise of il- in illiterate,im- in improper, ir- in irrespective,depending on the enviroment supplied by the following consonant). 異形態 和訳:位置の違う形態素で、特有の時に発生するもの。(am,art は I, thou,he または she または it のもとでそれぞれ発生する beの異形態;接頭辞in-は、続く子音次第で提供されるとき出現する 異形態の概観illiterateの il-,improperのim-,irrespectiveのir-のようなnotの異形態。

• hide_m
  • お礼率42% (323/753)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • saru_
  • ベストアンサー率39% (38/97)
回答No.1

意味を理解するのは簡単だけど、いざ日本語に置き換えようとすると苦労する英語の典型例ですね。これは大変だ。 元の訳でもいい気がしますが、最後の方の意味が通じにくい気がします。 <翻訳例> 異形態 前後関係に依存する形態素の変化形であり、特定の状況で用いられる(am,art,is は それぞれI, thou,または he, she, it に対応するbe動詞の異形態; 否定を意味する接頭辞のinは、後続の子音に依存する異形態の一つで、他にはlliterateの il-,improperのim-,irrespectiveのir-等がある) positionalの訳は、「前後関係に依存する」を採用しました。(http://eow.alc.co.jp/positional/UTF-8/) occurringは、おさまりがいいので、「用いられる」としましたが、やや邪道な気もします。 「inは異形態的な外観のもとで現れる」→「inは異形態の一つ」、としました。

hide_m
質問者

お礼

早速のご回答ありがとうございます。ぜひ参考にさせていただきます。最後のほうは実は訳せませんでした。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳教えてください

Man has always been engaged in a two-fold struggle, with his physical enviroment and with mankind. In general, he has been winning the former and losing the latter. He has gained comfort, convenience and a reasonable degree of physical safety, but he has failed to achieve a peaceful world. He has conquered the elements and created scientific miracles, but he has not learned how to live with his fellow man. 和訳よろしくお願いします!!

• 和訳していただけたら・・・

I and the Village(1911) This painting by Chagall is full of strange images. Why is the big face green? Whose face is it? Why did Chagall paint a small cow on the face of another cow? You can see a few people and buildings. Some of them are upside down. Where do these images come from? In the picture,Chagall expressed parts of his life in a unique and interesting way. Most of the images have been created from his childhood memories of his hometown. The face on the right is Chagall himself. Chagall was born in 1887 Vitebsk,a city in Russia. Most people in the city,including his family,were Jewish. Though his family was poor,he had a happy childhood. In 1907,Chagall went to an art school in St.Petersburg. Later in 1910,with little money but big dreams,he left for Paris to study art. While in Paris,he often painted pictures of his hometown. “I and the Village”is one of them. よろしくお願いします。 打ち間違いをしていたらすいません。

• 和訳お願いします

Maxim didn't run to New York and give his opinion to a newspaper,but went to his laboratory and began trying to make a lamp after Edison's ideas.He had no success,however,and after a few weeks sent to Menlo Park an emissary who got in touch with Boehm.It was also said that the agent approached another of our men.The deportment of Boehm changed perceptibly and soon begame suspicious. Hw was changing his allegiance to that of Maxim.In fact,he soon departed Menlo Park and entered that electrician's employ.This as far I am aware was the only defection that ever occured at our laboratory in those early days.In a few months Boehm managed to place the Maxim laboratory incondition so that it was able to produce some incandescent lamps that had their light-giving element made of paper.While at Menlo Park Boehm had had the oppotunity of watching all the various processes by which Edison made a practical lamp,and that acquired knowledge he imparted to Maxim.With the compensation he received,he was enabled to return to Germany and study.After receiving the degree of Ph.D. from the University of Freiburg in 1886,he returned to America.

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

Whenever we hit heavy traffic on the interstate because two lanes are merging into one (because of construction, usually), he immediately puts on his signal and tries to merge, meekly puttering along until someone allows him in. Whenever I am driving and we are in the same situation, I drive ahead in the lane that's ending and then merge just as the lane ends. meekly以下全文の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いします

'Then he showed me the lamps burning in the shop.He said they were obliged to keep them burning eight months before they could do anything. 'We then went into the glss-blowing department,a separate building,out back. Two men were at work there.Edison had enlarged the bulb of his lamp about 33 per cent and they were at work blowing them,and parts of these vacuum pumps. Edison is working a vacumm pump of glass entirely .They were putting some of the carbon horseshoe into the lamps.There was only one man at work putting the carbon in(Batchelor). 'From there I went into a photo-lithographic concern that Edison has just got up,and they were at work pictures.There was one picture of Edison surrounded bu about thirty-five of his workmen taken by this process;and they had a man at work with chemicals,etc.Every now and then my conductor would point out a lamp with remark,''How nice that is burning!''ect.Then he would turn a little screw to turn the light off or on.He couldn't regurate it intermediately.It was eighter all off or all on.I asked him if they could regurate to any intermediate point and he said they couldn't.''These horseshoe burn very well,''he said. '''Some of them burn on an average about 800 hours continuously.''My conductor then took me where the dynamo machines were working and showed me the engine which he said was 80HP-150,I should think,judging from the size of it.He said they had a hundred lamps burning,but I am positive there weren't over 50,even if as many as that,everywhere,in the shop and out of it;and to run them he had 3 dynamo machines worked by this engine,those big upright machines of Edison's,that my conductor said had a capacity of 50 lightseach

• 高校英語 動名詞の書き換え・和訳

★複文に書き換えよ。 (1)He forgot his daughter's being the fastest runner in her class. →He forgot that his daughter was the fastest runner in her class.(wasのところが違うらしい) (2)I have never heard that this has happened before. →??? (3)I am afraid that the situation may get worse. →I am afraid of the situation getting worse. ★動名詞を用いて英訳しなさい。 (4)彼はもっと早くに手紙を書かなかったことを申し訳なく思った →He was sorry for not having written the letter (もっと早く). (6)君は早起きに慣れるべきだ →You should be used to getting up early. 動名詞の問題です。 添削をお願いします!

• 日本語のセンスのある方和訳をお願いします

My tardiness in answering your letter was not due to press of business. Do not listen to that sort of excuse; I am at liberty, and so is anyone else who wishes to be at liberty. No man is at the mercy of affairs. He gets entangled in them of his own accord, and then flatters himself that being busy is a proof of happiness.

• 英語 和訳をお願いします

Im originally from the USA but have lived all around the world. I can speak several languages including English, Spanish, German, Japanese, Chinese and Hindi. I have been living in Tokyo this time for about a month and am ready to get out of the house a bit. I started a company here that deals with e-commerce in the automotive industry. Let's get together and do something that we both enjoy.

• この英文の和訳お願いします。

翻訳サイトではわかりづらかったので質問しました。 almoner? がこちらのプリントのミスなのか辞書でもでてきませんでした。 誤字はないと思います。 For most of his life he had worked as a commercial artist. "I did a bit of tickling" delicate lettering and design for advertising blocks. In his late sixties he experienced long spells of illness. When he was able to work he went as bottlewasher to a dairy. He was obliged to gibe up work finally because of ill-health and growing infirmity at the age of seventy-two. Since the death of his wife his social activities had contracted. He did not get up for long and rarely went out, except at week-ends for his pension and his shopping. Even his visits to an infirm brother living some miles away had fallen off. "I used to go over and see him every Tuesday night last year up to that fog we had in November. Then I just lay on my bed coughing my and coughing. Coughing all day and night, thinking my time had come. But it wasn't to be." He regretted not having children, especially a daughter, who "might have stood by me when I got old", and he had no nephews or nieces living in London. The neighbours saw little of him. Next door was "Mrs Lipstick and Powder, that's what I calls her, always going out." On the other side was "Mrs Fly-by-night. She rushes past me on the stairs now, like some of the others, without asking how I am. Not that I mind. But they used to do it and since I came out of hospital and go around just like a decrepit old man decrepit, yes - I suppose they don't like to ask how I am in case they feel they should do something. But there - life's like that, isn't it?" He had lost touch with all his friends and did not approve of old people's clubs. "They're all clicks of decrepit old people." His opinion of national assistance officials, doctors, almoners, and nurses was favourable, except that sometimes they "kept you in the dark" or "treated you like a little child". He had refused offers of a home help, mainly, it appeared, from a sense of privacy, shame of his home, misunderstanding about payment, and suspicion of the sort of woman who would come. His memories of contacts with doctors and hospitals were extremely vivid and he recalled at length some of his experiences. He talked about an almoner who was "a lovely looking party", about his new dentures, "I don't wear the top, it's more comfortable', and with pride about his one perfect faculty, his eyesight. On occasions when he could scarcely walk it never occurred to him to ask his doctor to visit him; he preferred to make painful journeys to the surgery.

• 和訳をお願いします。

It was almost five o'clock in the evening. There were not very many people left in the museum. Michael, the security guard, was checking to see that nothing was wrong with any of the paintings displayed in the museum. Suddenly, he saw something on the floor. Michael showed the painting to the director of the museum. The director got interested in the painting and asked Michael several questions.  "You found this in the Abstract Art section on the third floor?"  "Yeah, on the floor," answered Michael.  "Was there anyone who might have painted this on the third floor?" asked the director.  "No, sir. People were gone and this painting was lying on the floor."  "Well then, we must call several museums to check and see if it's a stolen painting," said the director.  The director and Michael did not receive any claim from anybody, so the director decided to hang it in the abstract art division on the third floor. Many experts from different countries came to review the painting. Each one said it was beautiful and had very deep meaning that turned the thoughts of the viewers inward. Both the director and Michael were proud to have such a painting in their museum.  Several weeks later, a woman came to the museum with her four-year-old son. While they were looking at the new painting, the little boy, all of a sudden, began to cry very loudly, pointing to the painting. Michael walked over to the mother and child, and asked, "Is anything wrong, son?"  The mother replied instead, "He is crying because that's his painting displayed on the wall, and he wants it back. I was here with my son a few weeks ago, and he might have left his paining right here on the floor. If you look carefully, I'm sure you can see his fingerprints on the back."  Michael was so embarrassed that he was just looking at the boy and his mother is an awkward silence.