• ベストアンサー

インボイスって何?

取引したお店からこういった返事がかえってきました。 「OK, no problem. Do you have a PayPal account already set up? If you do what is your email address for PayPal? I can send you an Invoice once I have that information. 」 PayPalのメールアドレスを教えてくれたら、インボイスを送ることが出来ますよ? みたいなことを言ってると思うのですがインボイスってなんなのかが解りません。 これの返事として 「私はPayPalのアカウントを持ってます。 total $881.00を送金することが直ぐに出来るけど、大丈夫ですか?」 と返事をしたいので英訳したいので翻訳してみたら全然違うような気がします。 「I have an account of paypal. Is it OK although it can perform remitting total $881.00 immediately?」 英語の堪能な方がいらっしゃいましたら、どうかご教授よろしくお願い致します。

• desi8
  • お礼率85% (6/7)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • kenjamin
  • ベストアンサー率41% (52/126)
回答No.2

Invoiceは請求書のことです。 PayPal用のe-mailアドレスを教えてもらえば、請求書を送るとありますので、 I have a PayPal account set up, and this is my e-mail address:(e-mail address) Please send me your invoice so that I can pay you for the order. でどうでしょうか?

desi8
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます! かなり参考になりました!

その他の回答 (1)

• mahaze
  • ベストアンサー率29% (217/731)
回答No.1

英語添削は堪能な方にお任せするとして、インボイスについてのみ。 質問者さんの状況では請求書に該当するものですね。 ちょうど少し前に調べたことがあるので、そのときみつけたサイトを参考URLに置いておきます。

参考URL:
http://www.geocities.jp/kiwidream1997hp/Facility/invoice.html
desi8
質問者

お礼

請求書だったんですね。 勉強になりました、ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳と同時に英訳をお願いします。

Do you want me to pay the full amount immediately, or do I wait for your mail with update invoice ? (英訳) ebayからインボイスを再送しましたので、paypalにて 全額をお支払いください。宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳してください

You do not have to allow registration time. You can use credit card right away through Paypal if we accept the payment. I will send payment request invoice through PayPal soon.

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 オーストラリアからの英語なのですが、どなたか翻訳していただけないでしょうか。 Hello I noticed you have already paid for your Rockport shoes. Thank you for your promptness. However, I had not sent the invoice to you, which I have just done which includes the total amount including the amount for postage and packaging. If you would like to deposit the balance into my Paypal account, I can get the shoes sent to you. 0000@0000.net.au is my id for Paypal payments. Thank you and have a lovely night. よろしくお願いいたします。

• 海外オークションで出品しました。フランス人から次のような英文が送られてきました。

海外オークションで出品しました。落札された後、フランス人から次のような英文が送られてきました。 英語に詳しい方、日本語に翻訳お願いします。 i have pb with my paypal account, my daughter karine (ID : KEEPCOOL****) used to buy a lot from you, do you think it's possible you send her directly a paypal invoice on her paypal address ? i'm so sorry for all this trouble, but i have no control on it - thanks a lot and let me know

• ebayで-インボイスが届かない

ebayオークションで商品を落札したのですが、 送料を含めたインボイスを送ってくれるように頼んでも送ってくれません。2回送ったのですが。(初め送料を問い合わせたときの質問欄からのメールは返って来ました。また評価も悪くない人のようです。) インボイスのリクエストメールを受信拒否するような設定があるのでしょうか。 このまま送金して何も音沙汰が無く商品も送ってくれないとなると 困るのでキャンセルも考えているのですが、一度落札した商品をキャンセルすることはできますか。 またそれによって評価を悪く付けられることはないでしょうか。 (ちなみに質問欄から送ろうとしているメールです。 I send you 'Please send me the total amount' mail twice. Have you receive them? When the answer from you cannot be received, I want to cancel. Thank you.) アドバイスをよろしくお願いいたします。

• ebay支払いトラブル

ebayでの支払いトラブルで困っています。 英語が全くできない私ですが、ebayで初めて落札しました。支払いはPAYPALで支払い、完了メールも来ました。 無事取引ができたと思っていたのですが、下記の文章がセラーの方から来ていて、翻訳機能を使っても内容が良く分からず困っています。PAYPALの支払い画面も未受領となっています。 どなたか詳しい方がいらっしゃったらおしえていただけないでしょうか。よろしくお願いします。 your payment with paypal can not be recived my me. I do not take paypl credit cards on my paypal my paypal only takes your paypal. you must have the amount you sent in your paypal. if you can not get the funds in your paypal I can not get the money. Do you understand this. If you dont have the money in your paypal you must cancel them it will not work.

• 翻訳お願いします

OK well as you may know I have to do it the way it is on paypal or I will not have any "Seller Protection" and it is not as you typed it out to me so I would ask you to change it on paypal. here is how it shows up now> So please go change it so I can mail your items to you. I did send your driver to the address listed on paypal as I have shown you so I do hope it gets to you. Let me know when you have changed it to how you want it to be, Thanks.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。珍しい物なのでサンプルをくださいと伝えています。その事で返事が来たんですがすみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 Thank you for your message, please let me know what items you want samples of and I can look into this for you, once you have done this I can email you a proforma of the total, please bear in mind that you would need to register a account before I can do this. --

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

以下の翻訳お願い致します。 ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー I can only pay through paypal at the moment as i do not have access to my bank account online,but i have it attached to my pay pal account, and this is why i insisted on using paypal to pay,all i will need is your pay pal email address to make the payments,and if you do not have a paypal account yet,its pretty easy to set one up at www.PayPal.com,i will be expecting your email.I have a pick up agent that will come for the pick up after payments has been sorted and kindly mail me with some pics of the ride if available Regards.

• 翻訳お願いします。

Ok, lets do this. I have a $100 e-gift card you can purchase via paypal, and I can then apply it to the shipping charge. Please see link below…. http://www. Please let me know once you order it, and I will set up the order. Best, Nick