• ベストアンサー

和訳が分かりません。

海外のサイトで支払う際にPaypalという決済システムを利用しました。 支払い上限金額に達したため、請求書をふたつのアカウントに送ってくださいといいました。 そしたら、以下の回答が来ました。 I understand. I will amend the x2 Invoices as soon as i can. Alternatively you could send both payments to 0000hotmail.co.uk. この訳はどういう意味でしょうか。 インボイス送る、もしくは、支払いをこのアドレスに送れという意味でしょうか。

noname#185025
noname#185025
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • jjubilee
  • ベストアンサー率75% (367/485)
回答No.2

I understand.「分かりました。」 I will amend the x2 Invoices as soon as i can. 「できる限り早く、2枚の請求書を作り直します。」 ** "x2"というのは"two times"つまり今まで(一枚)の2倍の請求書つまり二枚の請求書ということになりますね。 Alternatively you could send both payments to 0000hotmail.co.uk. 「代案として、0000hotmail.co.uk.のアドレスへ、両方の支払い手続きを済ませることもできますが・・・。」 ** "could"は仮定法の帰結法で用いられる助動詞の過去形です。裏に何らかの仮定を想像しなければなりません。「もしあなたが私の代案をお受けになるおつもりがおありなら・・・もできますが。」という意味です。ですから、送金方法を提示しているわけです。これでよければそうするもよし。あくまで自分の送金方法がいいならばそのように相手にきちんと明言しなければなりませんね。しかしhotmailでも送金手続きができるのでしょうか?

noname#185025
質問者

お礼

また回答ありがとうございます。 Paypalという決済システムを利用すれば可能です。 回答ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (1)

• int1105
  • ベストアンサー率33% (1/3)
回答No.1

勝手に意訳してみました。 分かりました。 私は出来る限り早く二枚の明細書(インボイス?)を修正します。(そして送る?) あるいは、アドレスにそれを送ってくれませんか? あなたの訳であってると思います。

noname#185025
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳してください

You do not have to allow registration time. You can use credit card right away through Paypal if we accept the payment. I will send payment request invoice through PayPal soon.

• 和訳お願いします

I am on my way out of town I will have an invoice to you as soon as I get the exact dimensions of the boxes and exact shipping costs.

• 和訳してください

Have no fear, I had two of them. Yours is packed along with the tumblers. I am just awaiting payment to ship. I received an email stating that there is some sort of ebay or paypal problem with making payments but I am anticipating payment soon. Sandy

• 英訳をお願いします

「先月分のインボイスはまだ受領してませんが、できるだけ早めにご送付ください。以上 よろしくお願いします」 英訳は下記内容でよろしいでしょうか?ご指導をよろしくお願いします。 「We haven't received The INVOICE of last month , I would like you to send that to us as soon as possible. Best Regards,」

• 英文 和訳お願いします。

eBayを利用し、届いた商品に不備があったため返金をPayPal経由で 依頼した所、出品者より以下の文章をいただきました。 恐れ入りますが、どなたか和訳していただけないでしょうか。 よろしくお願いします。 Paypal is put a hold on the money, so it not available until. You give me a positive feedback a eBay and closed this case, otherwise they want me fund from my bank. I don't enough cash. PayPal is hold your cash that you send me, go to paypal closed the case, and go to ebay leave positive feedback. So payal will release fund, i will refund the money as soon as you do your part to put it out of "hold" the amount will be $545 and paypal will take some fees as well so your know,

• 和訳をお願いします。

Sorry, I do not understand which item. Is it polishing stone, kamisori or both. Still waiting for the Pay Pall combine billing, Just find out that I also won kamisori. Please combine shipment with the stone and send me the total by Pay Pall.

• ebay落札  paypal支払い後の変なメール

ebay落札後にpaypalで支払い後よく意味が理解できないメールが届きました。初めてpaypalを利用します。paypalとebayから支払い完了のメールは届きました。メールの内容は以下のとおりです。わかる方がいらっしゃいましたら教えてください。 This member has a question for you. Dear ××××, Hi I have problem with my paypal account My paypal account has been limited and I cannot access fund in my paypal account Would it possible for you to open case on eBay item not received so that you can get your money back as soon as possible I cannot continue this sale I hope you can understand Please open dispute as soon as possible so that you can get your money back - (出品者)

• 和訳をお願いします。

Hello Friend, Good day to you over there... i want you to know that am buying the Car for my dad birthday gift okay. 1.Let me know the present condition of this car 2.How much do you wish to sell this car. 3.I will pay you via bank to bank transfer (online transfer) or PayPal,because this is the only method i can use due to my present location. 4.I want you to send me your bank information or your PayPal details so that i can able to quickly make the payment for this car,i have a pick up agent in (Malaysia) that will come and pick the car up after i have made the payments. 5.I want you to know that my shipping agent will handle the registration of the car and filling of all necessary document regarding changing of ownership and test-driving on his arrival for pick-up. I hope you understand and await your reply soon.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。支払いの事でメールが来ました。なんとなくはわかりましたが、正確な意味を知りたいのですみませんが意味を教えて下さい<(_ _)> Your order is ready to ship with Yamato Transport. Both invoices were combined and your shipping amount is $19.00. You can see below for the quote. Here is your invoice I have attached and sent you 2 money requests through paypal. We already captured $24.00, but we still need a total of $84.44 (which I split up since paypal will not allow me to request the full amount). Once we have received your payment we will ship out.

• 和訳お願いします

元米軍人の方とメールする機会がありました。 終戦直後の1年間だけ日本に駐留していたそうで、現在の横須賀の写真を持っていたら 見たいと言われました。 しかし私は神奈川在住ではないため、ネットで拾った画像を送った所 以下のような返事をもらいました。 it has changed a great deal I would like to be stationed there if I was still a navy man.the train was not running then we had to take small craft boat to go to Tokyo on liberty.I will send pictures as soon as I figure out how to do it. ・当時とは全く変わってしまった ・自分がまだ軍人だったなら、横須賀に駐留したい ・当時電車が動いていなかった頃は、小型ボートに乗って東京に行かなければならなかった こんな感じで合っているでしょうか?添削お願い致します。 また「I will send pictures as soon as I figure out how to do it」の部分が良く分りません。 「方法を見つけ次第、写真を送ります」なのでしょうか? 何の方法を見つけるのか…。 ちなみに上記文章の前後には画像のお礼とこれからもよろしくね的な事が書いてありました。 全く的外れな解釈になっていたらご指摘ください。 よろしくお願いします。