• 締切済み

英語に詳しい方、教えてください...(2)

well if that is so what if you trip?? or do you trip already ↑日本語に訳すとどういう意味なのでしょうか?

みんなの回答

• Ishiwara
  • ベストアンサー率24% (462/1914)
回答No.5

文法的にめちゃくちゃなのは、英語超初心者と見て許してあげるとすれば 「そんなら旅でもしては? それとも、もうしたのかな」

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • kokuramon
  • ベストアンサー率18% (101/551)
回答No.4

なんか麻薬中毒者の書き込みみたいですね。 全文だと みんなバカやろうだ! お前がトリップするかどうかが、もしそうなら、判ったよ! それとも、もうトリップしたかい 最後を過去形で書いてないので、相当壊れている人ではないでしょうか

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
noname#60992
noname#60992
回答No.3

英単語を並べているだけで、 文にはなっているとは思えません。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • mi-dog
  • ベストアンサー率6% (92/1479)
回答No.2

よく、もし始動させるのはなに? でしょうか?

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • kokuramon
  • ベストアンサー率18% (101/551)
回答No.1

これは英文ではありません。 たぶん、会話ですので、前後の状況が判らないと回答できないでしょう。 どちらにしても、このような質問の仕方では、宿題丸投げの禁止事項になってしまいますので、どこまでわかるのか、こう思うけどちがうか、どうしてこんな質問をするか等を補足された方が良いですよ。

sowelu_7
質問者

お礼

ごめんなさい、初めてこのサイト利用したので勝手がわかりませんでした・・。 これは私のブログ内での外国人の友人とのやり取りの一文なんです。 私は英語があまりわからないので、翻訳サイトをいつも利用しているのですが、今回はどれもいまいちピンとくるものがなくて質問させていただきました・・。 ちなみに全文は下のような感じなんですけどね・・。 :] everyone is a type silly hahahah hmm..well if that is so what if you trip?? or do you trip already ----------------------------------------- 回答ありがとうございましたm(_ _)m

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 至急。英語について。

don't worry no matter if you do that or not I love you. I will always I love you. It is just hard to show that sometimes because we are so far away.←この離れてるからそれを示すのが難しいって 愛してるってことをちゃんと伝えれないのがってことですよね?

• 英語の分かる方教えて下さい

You must select the one statement that best describes what you see in the picture. この文のbest とwhatの品詞とここでの日本語の意味を教えてもらえませんか?

• 英語

description= somthing you say or write that shows what someone or something is like これは(you say or write)と(that shows what someone or something is like)が同時に先頭のsomethingを修飾しているのですか? つまり、 somthing that you say or write と、 somthing that shows what someone or something is like のコンビネーションですか?

• 英語が堪能な方に。。。

翻訳していただけないでしょうか<m(__)m> 翻訳機だと全く意味不明で。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 I have heard that in Japan people don't vocalize opinions on anything negatively and they do what they are told. I don't think it's impressive I think it's very sad that so much is sacrificed and they have to give up so much and are told what is right and if they act out or speak up they are disowned. That is horrible. We are all made different and should be allowed to so what we feel and given the choice to see what we think is right and wrong behavior . I am sorry for your pain. I am also depressed. Everyone here has their own thing going on and I am left out. I just want other things then everyone else and I know I have to do them alone. My parents do not know and when I tell them they will not accept it but its my choice and my life and I want to live not merely exist. Does that make me selfish? I hope you are able to do that Kotoe. Only thing you can do is keep your head up and don't give up.

• 英語が分かる方、細かい方お願いします

前回の質問が長すぎて入りませんでした。ご回答下さり ありがとうございました。◎私は英語が全く出来ません。しかしトラブルがあり困っています。話し合いをして誤解をときたいんですが英語が出来ない私には不利&難問です。 ◆私は英語が分からないから、あの時Aと貴方が何を言っていたのか分からなかったし、Aは私に何も教えてくれないから分からないの。 私は彼女が怒る理由が分からない。 何故 貴方と会っちゃいけないの? 私達何も悪い事してないと思うの。 ただ会っていただけなのに。 だけど貴方は彼女に怒られた。 それが私は悲しい。 だから私は彼女が怒ったのは彼女が貴方のガールフレンドだから怒ったと思った。 ◆ I don't understand English very well So, that day A and you, what was say i don't understand. She's not tell me, so, idon't understand So,she was angry that reason idon't understand . Why is don't see you no ? Don't bad you and me, nothing... (ただ会っていただけなのに。←この言葉を表す言葉が分かりません) But you (だけど貴方は彼女に怒られた。←こちらも表す言葉が分かりません) It is I'm sad So, she's angry,she your girlfriend i think so... これで何となく伝わるでしょうか? 更に誤解を招く&あまり伝わらない&文章が おかしいなど…細かく、詳しく教えて下さい。これは あまり使わない言い回し、これはこう言う意味…など… 宜しくお願いします。

• 翻訳と英語について教えてください。

日本語に翻訳してください(>_<) 話していて内容がごちゃごちゃで意味がわからなくなってしまって... それと、 もしかして相手は私と付き合いたいといっているのですか? Likewiseと言ってしまったのですが 相手はもうこれで付き合ったと勘違いしているでしょうか? ちなみに相手はイギリス人男性です。 相手I would love to be more than friends with you... is that something that might interest you? 私Likewise 相手Really? What have you got in mind gorgeous? ;) 私what do you mean? 相手 I mean, when i say more than friends, and you say likewise, what do you think i mean?

• 英語の文法問題です。

英語の文法問題です。 (1)Your new checks will be mailed to you (as far as/as long as/as soon as/as late as) they are ready. 答:as soon as (2)I again propose (if/that/what/so) we go ahead with this new investment even though there is still some risk. 答:that (3)Credit is valuable. That is (because/why/how/where) you need to know what you should do if you have credit problems. 答:why (4)(Whether/if/either/so) they are part of the integrated e-Finance applications that run a company, or the e-Finance transactions that drive new revenue. 答:whether (5)Survival in today's business world requires (what/whether/that/if) companies not just understand new technology, but actively accept the changes. 答:whether 僕の答えであってるでしょうか?まったく自信がないので、どなたかわかる方お願いします。

• 日本語訳お願いします。

日本語訳をお願いします。 Well it's good to hear that you want to improvement, and hey it only gets better from here. I do wish that you would upload more cause your art is already quite recognizably good and I would love to see what else you may have up your sleeves! OwO よろしくお願いします。

• 中学英語 模範解答を教えてください。

(1)Why are you saving so much money? ( )are you saving so much money( )? (2)Yoshio,how about playing soccer after school? Not? ア.How イ.If ウ.Why エ.Certainly (3)どうして、一郎はこんなに遅いのだろう。 I’m( )( )Ichiro is so late. (4)How much is this old stamp? ( )is the ( )of this old stamp? (5)What sort of man is the new teacher? What is the new teacher( )? (6)君はミーティングに参加しなかったね。-いいえ、しましたよ。 You ( )attend the meeting,( )you? ― ( ),I( ) (7)Do you know the meaning of this word? Do you know( )this word( )? (8)彼女は何歳だと思いますか。 you/ is/ how/ she/ think/ do /old (9)I couldn’t understand his laughing like that. I couldn’t understand( )he ( )like that. (10)彼女はなぜ、そのような古い話に興味があるのかしら。(11語で英作文) (11)Do you know the name of this bird? Do you know ( )this bird( )called? (12)How many times do you go shopping every week? How ( )do you go shopping every week? (13)Do you know when she was born? Do you know when ( )( )is? (14)Do you know the distance from the station to his house? Do you know ( )( )( )it is from the station to his house? (15)Where did he find the money? Do you know it? Do you know ( )( )( )? よろしくお願いします。

• 英語得意な方お願いします><

自分で書いて英語詞です よかったら感想ください>< the memory of spending it together it's seeming to disappear few how many things have i done that i wanted to do with you i believed what you said and thought that you would be back someday im still waiting you do you see how much i need you? you dont stay with me even if i wish so much even if i wanna hear your voice you dont let me do so but i cant dislike you everytime i part from you i hold my tears so you won't notice if i cried i wonder if you'd come back what can i do for you to come back here? im still looking for the answer do you see how much i need you? you always disappear from here so easily you dont tell me anything true it hurts this much but i cant dislike you i wonder if we could go back like befoe there's a me that's still expecting but the more i expect the more it becomes painful so much that i cry i know how much i want to see you i really need you

アルミ市況の指標について
このQ&Aのポイント
  • アルミ材の高騰に伴い値上げ申請をしているが、一部データにはアルミの丸棒のデータが必要とされることがある。
  • 丸棒に関する国際的な指標や国内指標が存在するかについて教えて欲しい。
  • アルミ市場の状況について詳しく知りたい。
回答を見る