• 締切済み

Sonnet

Spenserian Sonnetを書いてみました。 数学の公式についてです。オイラーの公式と言うやつです。e^(πi)+1=0 とういやつです。 最初の段落は虚数のiについて。2段落目はπとeについてです。 最初の段落の2行目と4行目で韻を踏めてないんですが、どのように変えたらいいでしょうか?何かいい単語はありませんか? それに2段落目のπとeについても何かぎこちない感じですよね。うううん。。 The number that exists only in our imagination He is shy, not willing to show up in public Building a wall around himself, he doesn’t come out to vision But he does exist, just invisible The number of long history With a beginning but no end It will last forever with mystery Without circulating, without end When imaginary number casts magic spell, They take each other’s hands, and what do you get? They will match well They are always at outs with each other, yet They get together The most remarkable formula, our treasure. どなたかアドバイスや感想ください。お願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• purunu
  • ベストアンサー率42% (518/1214)
回答No.1

4行目を、 But his existence is just symbolic. か、これをもとにリズムをあわせたらいかがでしょう。

関連するQ&A

• 英文法の四択問題

They shool hands ( ). (1) each (2) each other (3) other each (4) with each other という問題で、解答が(4)なのですが「with」がつく意味が分かりません。 簡単でいいので教えてください

• 和訳をお願いします><

Stop that silly fighting! Who cares who’s smarter? The proposed new law will be talked over in the Senate. The children have been picking on each other all day. He maintained that abortion should be banned. The couple next door were fighting loudly with each other.

• よろしくお願いします

I’ve known a guy as a friend for a few years, and we see each other every few months and catch up. I recently found myself single at the same time he was and I thought he might be interested in me. We’ve both began communicating with each other more than usual. However, it’s always about our cats. We make plans to do things where there will be cats, visit with each other’s cats, message each other cat memes and updates about our cats, and even plan “cat dates” for our cats to hang. We make plans to do things where there will be catsの訳とwhereの文法的解説をよろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

I am a man in my 60s. I'm writing out of concern for my friend. "Will" and I are the same age; in fact, we share a birthday. He and I became well-acquainted in childhood and were very attached to each other. But then, in my early teens, our relationship took on a new and unanticipated aspect. We found that we shared an interest in girls, and as we grew through our teens and into our early 20s, we had many adventures together. When I married, Will was there and always supportive. It wouldn't have been the same without him, and I'm sure my wife would agree. I never minded in the least the interest he showed in her. But now, Will seems to have lost much of his get-up-and-go. He no longer shows much interest in my wife or in any other woman. I've tried to get him to be more spontaneous, telling him stories and showing him pictures that he used to like, but I barely get a rise out of him. I've tried to get himはI've tried getting himではなくそのような形なのはなぜでしょうか?あと、ここでのget a rise out ofはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英語

We can help each other with our own languages. っておかしいでか?

• 教えてください

Don not they fight with each otherを日本語に訳してください よろしくお願いします

• どなたか英語が分かる方よろしくお願いします。

翻訳をしていただけたらと思っています。 どうぞよろしくお願いします。 In your future life together with this Soul Mate he will be quieter more reserved than you. You will often be the one to starts the conversation, or bring up topics for discussion more than him. But his opinion and advice will be very important to you, and you’ll seek it out. He will be the better educated and more bookish, or intellectual. He will have more know how and will seem to know more than you, or be able to find out more and to supply you with information when you need it for various things. You and he will hardly ever quarrel or be nasty and unpleasant with each other. But there may be many disagreements with those around you. You will always be tactful diplomatic careful and polite and loving with each other. You will have a similar mentality and communication will be one of the great strengths of this relationship.

• snapの意味

My wife and I have an adorable little hound dog who is extremely friendly with people and (usually) other dogs. One gentleman and his dog are especially friendly with our dog, which goes very well when greeting from behind a fence. However, we often take our dog on walks at the same time as this gentleman. While his dog is usually quite sweet, he just cannot get used to greeting other animals while they’re both on leashes. He runs over to greet our pup, but then panics, snaps, and occasionally tries to bite our dog. ここでのsnapsはどのような意味でしょうか?辞書をみると「噛み付く」とありますが、あとにtries to bite our dogとあるので違うでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• どのような意味でしょうか

I’m good friends with a recently married couple, “Mary” and “Mike.” They are great separately, but they have a tumultuous relationship that makes all of our mutual friends uncomfortable—they bicker constantly and put each other down in front of friends (we are all in our 30s and not prone to drama). not prone to dramaはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 和訳の希望

英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の後半部分ですので、 中途半端ですが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 One was bad with her nerves, and had frailer health than the others, but not really sick, just a nervous disposition and temperament, There seemed to be a lot of karma for good and bad between the siblings, that made their relationships with each other notable and tying. A tendency to blame each other for things, that go wrong in the family. They were a materialistic bunch, with a taste for traveling, liking possession, money, wanting to be seen to do well. Tending to brag a little and to think that they have done better than the rest. As a child and youth he would have done better at his education than them and been thinner slighter. But well disposed to his siblings and relatives. They are warm frank loyal family, whose words are as good as their bond. They loan each other things, possessions, borrow or loss track possessions to each other, never sure which members of the family has it. Generous, they give each other small gifts.