• ベストアンサー

英語

We can help each other with our own languages. っておかしいでか?

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • speglo
  • ベストアンサー率47% (167/353)
回答No.2

この文章では、なんのことかわかりません。 もし、私が日本語を教えてあげるからあなたは英語を教えてください。と外国人に言うなら、 We can teach each other our respective native languages. help 人 with ~  は 「人が~するのを手伝う」だから、この意味ではつかえません。

pinklove000
質問者

お礼

この意味では使えないのですね^^ 回答ありがとうございます!

その他の回答 (2)

noname#145935
noname#145935
回答No.3

おかしいかおかしくないかは、お互いにコミュニケーションを 取り合って言葉のギャップを縮めていくものですよ。 この表現が合ってるかどうかを、しかも日本人の考えている基準に照合 していたら、根本的に文化の違う人たちとは永遠にまともな 交流ができないです。 考え方や価値観が違えば、同じ日本語でも理解し合えないときありますよね。

pinklove000
質問者

お礼

そうですね!価値観は日本人同士でも全く違うことありますからね! 回答ありがとうございます!

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

おかしくないですよ。

pinklove000
質問者

お礼

よかったです! 回答ありがとうございます!

関連するQ&A

• 英語

すいません。 I want to improve my Japanese skill for my work...hope we'll help each each other...I will help you with whatever i can... 途中まで訳せたんですがよくわかりません。和訳お願いします…

• 英語 訳して下さい。

知り合いから連絡きました。 翻訳してください。おねがします。 (1)Are you open mined or conservative? (2)let’s get to know each other I can help with your English and if we like each other we can think about it. (3)It would to be to talk in english and Japanese Have fun. Enjoy and build up trust. (it would to be to~文法がわかりません。教えてください。)

• to each other とeach otherでは違いますか?

I hope we can keep a relationship that inspires each other. こんにちは。お世話になっています。二つの文でどうしてeach other にtoがあったりなかったりするのでしょうか?又下の文でto each other にすると意味がちがってくるのでしょうか?アドバイスいただければ助かります。 「I hope we can keep a relationship that is inspiring to each other.」 「I hope we can keep inspiring each other.」

• 英語→日本語に訳してください

下記の内容を日本語になおしてください Though we have a language barrier between us, I would like to communicate with each other little by little. I would like to be with you forever. Thank you for today.

• 和訳お願い致します!

すみません!! 大至急、和訳をお願い致します! 「We are Not Helpless - We can help - These are strange and difficult times - Maybe together Our combined energies in some 'strange' and inexplicable way can help forge a vortex of Transformational Power that can truly help, change and transform world conditions in ways we never before dreamed- Love, Hope, Faith and Belief in our own personal power; In our own Psychic, etheric and Spiritual Energies and Abilities. We are ONE Human family and we are connected at many levels of our being.」 長くて申し訳ありません…。 よろしくお願い致します!

• 「英作」添削お願いします

人間は言葉を話す動物である。しかし言葉と人間性による直接的な関係はない。 沈黙が深く人間性を表すこともある。本当は言葉なんか要らないのかもしれない。 言葉によってしか意思疎通できない人間は不幸で劣った生き物ではないかと思う。 沈黙の雄弁にもっと耳を傾けるべきではないだろうか、 言葉が少なくなればなるほど、人間だけではなくすべてのものたちと語り合うことができるような気がする。 Man is a speeking animal. However language is not relevant to humanity directy. Sometimes silence expresses humanity deeply.Apparently we may not need speaking. I think people who can only communicate with each other by using language are unhappy and worse. (頭でっかちか) 沈黙の雄弁・・・ (わからん) I fancy that if we use less words we can communicate with not only with each other but also with any other things. ※この文を考えたのは私ではないので、つっこまれても返答不能です。 ※なるべく簡単な英語でお願いしたい。(簡単にも個人差があると思われますが)

• 和訳お願いします

HOW HAS TECHNOLOGY CHANGED THE WAY WE LEARN? Most importantly the web now gives us the opportunity to publish our own work. Instead of simply watching TV,we can create and edit our own videos. Instead of just reading a magazine, we can write our own articles and documents and publish them. There are now 1.4 billion people connected online, so we can use the work we create to reach out and connect with large numbers of people.

• 和訳お願いします

HOW HAS TECHNOLOGY CHANGED THE WAY WE LEARN? Most importantly the web now gives us the opportunity to publish our own work. Instead of simply watching TV,we can create and edit our own videos. Instead of just reading a magazine, we can write our own articles and documents and publish them. There are now 1.4 billion people connected online, so we can use the work we create to reach out and connect with large numbers of people.

• 日本語訳お願いします!

これの日本語訳お願いします! I wish the world becomes one. Regardless of the different languages we speak, we can have a good relationship with each other. You act as one group even if you are speaking different languages, which I think is the symbol that the world is became one.

• お互いに気が付くかしら?

1年ぶりに合うデ-トがあります。お互いにわかるかな?ってな言い方教えてください。 I'm just wondering, are we know each other? Can we realized each other? おかしいですか?