• 締切済み

添削願います。

「私はあなたと友達になれて嬉しかったです。 これからも連絡を取り合いましょう。」 とメールで書くときは I am glad to make friends with you. Let's contact in the future each other. と表現すればいいのでしょうか? それとも「これからも連絡を取り合いましょう」は I will contact each other from now on. のほうがいいのでしょうか? 他にいい表現があったら教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

• Parismadam
  • ベストアンサー率65% (2756/4211)
回答No.3

はじめまして。 ご質問1: <I am glad to make friends with you.> 文法的に間違っていませんし、十分通じます。 また、「友達になる」は be friends with you も口語的です。 ご質問2: <I will contact each other from now on. のほうがいいのでしょうか?> 1.willはここでは使わない方がいいでしょう。というのは、willは一人称で使われると「意志」になってしまうからです。 2.その意味を汲んでこの英文を訳すと 「これから連絡を取り合う心積もりでいます」 という、自分の意志の主張になってしまします。 ご質問3: <Let's contact in the future each other.> 1.Let’sもある意味相手の意向を無視した勧誘表現ですから、礼儀の面から見るとここでは不適切に感じられます。 2.ここは、自分がそうしたい、という希望・願望を伝える表現の方が、控え目で相手を尊重した表現といえるでしょう。 2.「連絡を取り合う」は以下のようなイディオムがよく使われます。 例: keep in contact with keep in touch with make contact with get in contact with 3.以上を踏まえて訳例は I hope we can keep in contact with each other from now on. I wish we can keep in touch with each other hereafter. 「今後お互いに連絡を取り合っていけたらと願っています」 ぐらいになります。 以上ご参考までに。

• new_hope
  • ベストアンサー率49% (513/1032)
回答No.2

1文目はそれでいいと思います。 「これからも連絡を取り合いましょう」は a) Let's keep in touch (with each other). b) Let's keep in contact (with each other). どっちでもいいと思います。「with each other」は省いてOK。 「Let's keep in touch」、「keep in touch with~」は、「関係を絶やさずちょくちょく連絡取り合うという」意味あいの慣用句です。

• jiji27
  • ベストアンサー率29% (19/64)
回答No.1

I'm so glad to been friend with you. Please keep in touch ;) でどおー

karin-ame
質問者

お礼

touch を使えばいいんですね。 ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 添削をお願いします。

1⃣ Why do you study English? という質問に答える問題がテストにでます。 いろいろ考えてみたので添削をお願いします。 1. Because it's fun. 2. Because I take an English test. 3. Because I want to trip overseas. 4. Because I make friends in the world. 5. Because I will speak English. 6. Because I speak English with my friends. 7. Because for my future. 8. Because I go to overseas in the future. 9.Because I will go to overseas. 10.Because I play soccer in the world. 2⃣What are you going to do tonight? という質問にI will read comics.と答えることはできますか? たくさんありますが、よろしくお願いします。

• 添削お願いします。良い表現もあればぜひっ!

My favorite vacation is that I go to a near mall with my friends or visit their house just for fun. Probably,you think very normal day,but it is very precious time for me. If we will graduate from university in two years 'time,we will probably live in another place each. So,I want to cherish it's time with them. Of course,I like other events which are festival,taking a trip,and so on. Thank you for reading and improving my English. (2) Dear. teacher I am from Japan and live in Kyoto Prefecture. I like sports. Especially,baseball is better than any other sport. Ih fact,I played it and wanted to become a professional baseball player when I was a child,it was my dream. But I don't play it now. At times I go to a baseball stadium with friends to cheer my fun team. I don' t play it there,but I have a another dream now. すみませんがお願いします><

• 英作文の添削お願いします。

問題文はImagine yourself ten years from now. Describe your life at that time,and the steps you will take to get there.という内容です。 After ten years from now,I will be an English teacher. To become an English teacher, there are three steps. First, I enter a university. I will study English hard there. Second, I go to theU.S. to study English. I would like to learn English expressions and American culture. At the same time, I want to make friends with there. I will have a good time with new friends. In addition to that, I would like to visit traditional placeses in theU.S. these experiences let me grow up to teach skills. Third, I get the teacher's license. Through these steps, I will be an English teacher. 文法的な誤りや内容構成など添削よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文を添削してください

Dear 相手の名前 My frend can not repair the toy without the part. If it will make it until the end of December,please contact it. My friend said that I take counsel a manufacuturer by myself ,it will make it. Sincerely, 宜しくお願いします。

• 英作(添削)してください

「私は努力をしている人を見ると、助けたくなるし自分も影響されて努力家になると思います」 私がつくったのは When I see someone who do their best I want to support and I am so influenced that I will work harder to do everything than now. です。表現がおかしかったりもっと適切な表現があったら教えて下さい。回答よろしくお願いします。

• この英文を訳してもらえませんか?

この英文を訳してもらえませんか? Hello dear new friend, how are you today i hope that every things is ok with you as is my pleassure to contact you after viewing your profile which really interest me in having communication with you if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happened in future. i will be very happy if you can write me through my email for easiest communication and to know all about each other,here is my email (****@yahoo.com) i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day. yours new friend linda

• 急いでいます。添削願います。

こんにちは。 先日送られてきたメールでの返信の文章の添削とアドバイスをお願いします. I to like going to the movies maybe if you have some free time we can go together you and me some tuesday if you would like I know i would enjoy very much.Once again it was great hearing from you I hope you will contact me soon. I am waiting and very excited to see you again. I hope you feel the same way as i do? この訳は簡単にいうと[あなた(私)が都合のよい時間があるなら一緒に映画を見に行こう。都合のよい日時を教えてください。君とまた会えるのを楽しみにしているよ。]でよいでしょうか。また最後文章は [私と同じ気持ちでいることを望む]でしょうか? 私この文章に対して、 メールありがとう。 私も行きたい。でもごめんなさい残念だけど、友達とすでに約束をしてしまったのです。 Thank you very much for email! I am very glad !! I'd like to go to the theater with you! But I am sorry. Regrettably, I have already promised that I am going to the theather with my friend! という文章を送りたいのですが、合っていますか? 主語+have+pp過去分詞を利用した文章にしましたが可笑しいでしょうか 本当は行きたかったけど、友達の約束が先約なので断るメールです。 これだけでは、簡潔すぎて失礼に感じないでしょうか。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

明日の部活動で英語でスピーチをしなければなりません。 下の英文はそのスピーチの最終段落なんですが、文法的におかしな点や間違った表現があれば指摘をお願いします! Lastly, I hope that this club will be the place that we can improve each other’s English skill together for all the members. I believe that the important thing is just trying hard to study English because people who keep going for the goal make around them. So let's try our best to study English and improve each other. Thank you for your listening. ちなみに私がここで伝えたい事は、 ☆部活(英語部です)がみんなにとってお互いを高められる場所であってほしい ☆そのために大切なのは、一人ひとりが目標に向かって頑張ること  →そうすれば周りにもいい刺激を与えて切磋琢磨しあえる! ということです。上記の英文でうまく伝わるのでしょうか?

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

自分で英訳してみましたが自信がないので添削をお願いします! 彼らはこれからくる恐怖に立ち向かうにも関わらず、落ち着いていて、お互いを思いやっていた。 Though they confront fear from now on, they are calm and concerned about each other. よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語を教えてください。

どなたか添削をお願いいたします。 さっぱり軽く明るく伝えられたら嬉しいです。 多分忙しいでしょう。 I know , you must been very busy. 金曜日にあなたが言ったように、今日は会えると思ってたけど、連絡がないので帰りました。 As you said on Friday, I thought we will meet today but your contact didn't come so I am going to home today. 前にあなたがイギリスに帰てった時も、連絡がなくて心配してたよ、本当は。 While You were England, I had been worry about nothing contact from you, actually.  心配だから、時間ある時に連絡もらえたら嬉しいです。 I'm glad if you are contact me when you have time since I am worry.. Please take care of yourself.