• ベストアンサー

なぜPaleマーク?

とある英語の掲示板で次のやりとりがあったのですが、どうしてpaleマークがつくのか、どなたか説明していただけませんか? Aさん At this price, that bags are a pretty good deal.Snag them! そのバッグを売っているお店のページのアドレス Bさん I hope you're proud of yourself. I just bought them(顔文字でpaleマーク) (Thanks!)

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ANASTASIAK
  • ベストアンサー率19% (658/3306)
回答No.1

買った直後にat this priceになったからでは?

関連するQ&A

• よろしくお願いします

Last year, she bought a new home and recruited me to help her move. I pitched in but also gave her space to deal with the masses of shopping bags that had never been unpacked full of duplicate bags of chips and other storage bags, gave her spaceとはどういうことでしょうか?あと、duplicate bags of chipsの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いします!

I just saw them this past weekend Masakari-kinta you're in for a good one

• 和訳お願いいたします。

And from time to time I take a quick look at your picture .. It's the first time I bought chocolates from that shop ... I hope you like them. sigh ... I can't get enough of you ...

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

ebayで出品している商品に質問が来ました。出品しているものが大好きで取引をしたいと言う事は何となく分かるのですが、自信がありません。どなたか分かる方、翻訳をお願いします。 Thanks sooo much for responding. I would love to make a deal with you. This dorulumon toy you have is a favorite digimon of mine. I live in America so the only way I can get it is online. I saw that you were selling this as well a xros loader. These 2 items are 2 years old and many people already have them so it's hard to get a good deal. However I am a fan and my budget is small so I was wondering if you could sell this to me for free in a bundle with the xros loader and I'll pay full for the xros loader. I saw your high ratings so I wanted to ask this to you. Thanks for your time and please respond back. Again Thanks!!!

• 英語の得意な方よろしくお願いします。

変な文であれば訂正していただけると嬉しいです。 自分なりに頑張って書いたのですが・・・ 返信ありがとう。 曲はpurevolumeで聴いたよ。 どの曲も好きです。 あなたたちはすごいですね!これからも頑張ってください。 Thanks for reply. I've listened to them on purevolume! I love all of them. You guys are awesome!Keep up the good work! どうでしょうか・・・

• 訳お願いします。

Sounds fair enough to me - I tend to do almost all fanart these days, so I can relate to how much time and effort that takes. If you're like me, you feel like you're not extending yourself enough by only doing fanart, and that's all part of the process of creativity taking a leap upwards. Thanks for all the cool art you did though, it's magnificent, but would you re consider closing this account? It may be fanart, but it's GOOD fanart. If you are going to do this and start a new page, that's good, and I'll most likely follow you there. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語に詳しいい方、翻訳おねがいします。

英語に詳しいい方、翻訳おねがいします。 I've been a returning customer! All the bags I've bought & received were fine. But this Keepall was damaged when you fold the bag. The leather crease is bent & bit broken. What do I do? I've never had a problem with your bags.

• You・・・・だとどうなる!?

前回の質問にふと疑問が生まれました。 I think...He is a hard worker. I hope he has a good sleep. これがYou、あなただとどうなりますか? I think...You are a hard worker. I hope you have a good sleep. 上の文のyou are a...この場合『a』は要らない気がするのですが・・・。 イマイチよくわかりません。 どなたかご回答宜しくお願い致します。

• 和訳をお願いします

So I know we talked a about a week or two ago, u said contact u back in a couple days. I really really would love that sub cero, and if possible the stainless filly 13 nos. possible to work out a deal.. For one of them or possibly both? Thanks again

• I would have escaped a go

I would have escaped a good deal of confusion. ずいぶんごまつかずにすんだことだろう。 と訳されているのですが、単語をひとつひとつ解釈してもはっきりしません。 分かりやすく解説してください。お願いします。