• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

先週末、彼等に会った、マサカリキンタ、いいことあるよ。  1。「彼等」は、物、動画その他かもしれません。その場合は「見た」になります。  2。マサカリキンタは、話相手のハンドルンーム、今見ている動画(あるいは読んでいる)昔話の「鉞担いだ金太郎」、彼等にあった喫茶店の名前、いろいろ可能性があります。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いいたします!

Any place were we can be together is a good place for me! I just wanted to make sure it's also convenient for you. See now I will be on holiday and I have enough time. I'll try to look for a hotel this afternoon. I was wondering do you still have your boarding passes? I think it's good if you would apply for a Air France frequent flyers card ... maybe you will fly to France a lot in the future ... I hope so :) When I'm in Tokyo I will arrange it for you ... it will be my pleasure to help you with this.

• 和訳お願いします!

■Hi Sawa! (For some reason, my computer wont write Japanese, so I'll just write in English for now. Hope that's ok^^;) I saw your drawings, they're so pretty! I also have a devArt ▼これがよく分かりません。 (For some reason, my computer wont write Japanese, so I'll just write in English for now. Hope that's ok^^;) ▼これは絵が可愛いと言っているのですよね? I saw your drawings, they're so pretty! I also have a devArt

• 和訳していただけませんか?

下の文を和訳していただけませんか? Tow colleagues meeting in Pat's office to discuss a report. Chris : Hi Pat. Sorry I'm late. The boss wanted to set up a time for a meeting just as was leaving. Pat: That's OK Chris. You're looking good. Is That a new suit? Chris: Mm. It's nice isn't it. I got it in Auckland last month.Have you had a break since I last saw you? Pat: No, work work work I'm afraid. Never mind. Have you got a copy of the report with you? Rhonda is visiting an old schoolfriends, Carol, and comments on one of Carol's children. Rhonda: What a Polite Child! Carol: Thank you. We do our best. Ray is The conductor of the choir Matt: The choir was wonderful. You must be really pleased. Ray: Yes, they were good, weren't they? Tow women, good friends, meeting in the lift at their workplace. Sal: Hi how are you? You're looking just terrific. Meg: Thanks. I'mpretty good. How are things with you? That's a snazzy scarf you're wearind.

• 和訳お願いいたします

There is a slight change in my plans ... but it's good ... I don't need to work on the 10th of January. So I will arrive from Osaka on Friday the 7th of January and will go back to Osaka on Tuesday morning on the 11th of January. For this weekend I'm wondering which hotel I should book. Which one do you think is better? 〇or〇. I think the hotel in Shinagawa is nicer ... but maybe you want to have a different location. What do you think? For me it's the same.

• 訳をお願い致します

my good Lord,how are you?Very well,thankyou.I have more letters from you. I've wanted to return them to you for a long time. Please take them. I never sent you any letters. My Lord,you know very well that they're yours.Please take them.Are you an honest woman?I don't understand. An honest woman must forget that she's pretty.prettiness can make an honest woman bad, but honesty cannot make a pretty woman good.In the past,I found that hard to believe. Now I know that it's true.I was in love with you. I believed you.

• 和訳をお願いします

I am however looking to buy a stand for it, similar or the same as those used in your eBay pictures. Do you sell them, or if not, can you recommend where I could buy one?

• 和訳を教えてください

いつもお世話になります。次の文の和訳は合っていますでしょうか? Thank you for a very nice anniversary card it was very inspiring. I would have a very hard time writing a letter that long. I 'm very thankful. I have to agreed with you these past two years have been wonderful expressly when we can speed them together. These past few weeks I have not been feeling to good even this morning . My readings are getting lower but I feel good that someone is there thinking of me. This makes the whole day wonderful. ありがとう非常に楽しい記念日のカードに感激しました。 私だったら長い手紙にそれを書いている非常に大変な時間があっただろう。 私は、非常に感謝します。私があなたと、我々が一緒に過ごすことができる時、これらの過去2年がはっきりと素晴らしかったことを同意します。 これらのここ数週間、私は今朝さえ気分がよくなかった。私の数値はより低くなっていますが、私は誰かが私のことを考えているのを感じます。これは1日を素晴らしくします。

• これを和訳すると何て書いてありますか?

Let This Go I think I'm need, of a quiet walk home And as we step forward we would rather be alone So, make some noise while you got time Take this poison for your mind Who knows, you could be gone by this time tomorrow And, I don't know where we're going But I take pride in not knowing And you say I will be the one to let this go So, make some noise while you got time Take this poison for your mind Who knows, you could be gone by this time tomorrow And, I don't know where we're going But I take pride in not knowing And you say I will be the one to let this go

• どなたか次ぎの和訳を教えてください

Remember, too, that often you will want umpires and linesman for a match in which you are playing, and only by doing this for others can expect them to do it for you.

• 英語の質問です。和訳お願いします。

Nice to hear from you! Thank you for your tips for the hostels. I have a (strange) question for you. Is it possible to sleep with you for one or two nights? Tomorrow we are leaving Kyoto by bike and I don't know which hostel to choose. Maybe you're open to keep us one or two nights in our house so we can have some time to search for a good hostel? If you don't feel comfortable with you, just say that and we can find a hostel today.