• ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします!!

Negroniの回答

• Negroni
  • ベストアンサー率0% (0/1)
回答No.3

強烈な感情と多角的な関連を引き起こすことが実際にありえるが 、そうはいうものの自覚していることと、それを保持していることに対する固執という高度なシステムとしてのものである。 という訳はいかがでしょう。といっても文脈の参考にするべき上の分をまったく読んでいないので、田子語の選択などの面をはじめとして未完成、若しくは最初から話しにならない文章である可能性は否めませんががんばってみました。 ある程度難しい文章になっているものは翻訳ソフトなどでは問題にならないと思います。 特にこの分の場合は最後のあたりがきっと難しいのだと思います。 私もただの大学生ですのでこの訳文にはまったく自信がありません。読んで 意味が通らないときは、他のもっと高度な訳を行える方を待ってください。

hafiz
質問者

お礼

どうもありがとうございました。ようやく文法的なことがわかり、意味も分かってきました。まだ、この本は先が長いので、頑張りたいと思います。もうすでに、どこかに、この本の日本語訳が出ているようなのですが(絶版?)、今は英語の勉強をしているので、一文一文をしっかり向き合って、第三者が読んで、違和感のない日本語に訳せるように、努力したいです。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳サイト

翻訳サイトで日本語から英語へ翻訳した場合、 翻訳された文をもう一度日本語に逆訳すると、 下の例のようにとんでもない文になっているのですが、これは相手に最初の文の意味で伝わっているのでしょうか? わたしの趣味は、読書、音楽、スポーツです。 ↓ It reads, and my hobby is music, and sports. ↓ 私の趣味は、それが読んで、音楽と、スポーツです。 ↓ My hobby reads by it, and is sports to music. ↓ 私の趣味は、それで読み込んで、音楽へのスポーツです。 知っていらっしゃいましたらご回答よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳をたすけてください

The CD offers information on single ply systems, maintenance and repair situations, and steep slope roofs. It is also a way for the contractor to differentiate his/her company by educating customers on why it is so important to choose a quality roof system and professional installer. この文章なんですが2文目のIt is~installer.までの部分がどれがどこにかかっているのかさっぱりわかりません。Itはひょっとして前の分のThe CDのことなんだろうか?と迷っています。ぜひ2文目の翻訳を助けてください。

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします!(3)

Baddeley's basic working memory model consisted of three components: ・Central executive:This is a limited-capacity processing system resembling attention.It is modality-free,meaning it can process information from any sensory modality(e.g.,visual;auditory). ・Phonological loop:This is a temporary storage system holding verbal information in a phonological(speech-based)form;it is used for verbal rehearsal. ・Visuospatial sketchpad:This is a temporary memory system holding spatial and/or visual information.

• 翻訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで。 お願いできますでしょうか? 抽象的な部分は意訳大歓迎です。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Now I will try and get his initials for you. There are several different alphabets in the world. The Hebrew, oriental, Cyrillic, all are different. This system was originally used to obtain English names, But it has since been revised. and has excellent accuracy for other languages and alphabets. The system gives the sound of the initials or name as it is spoken. This is not always the same as the initial itself, because not all names and letters are spoken in the same way as they are spelled; but it should be very close. I have tried to allow for different languages and voices and accents in my system.

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

Atkinson and Shiffrin assumed that information in short-term memory represents "the conterts of consciousness,"implying that only information processed consciously can be stored in long-term memory. However, there is reasonable (if not conclusive) evidence for the existence of learning without conscious awareness of what has been learnd (this is known as implicit learning--see Chapter7). It would seem that implicit learning would be impossible within Atkinson and Shiffrin's(1968) model.

• 英語

次の文の、sustain, consciousness, immnse,inferiority, cultivatedの意味を教えてください。 The only thing that sustains one through life is the consciousness of the immense inferiority everybody else, and this is a feeling that I have always cultivated.

• 英語→日本語の翻訳をお願いします!

マイケルジョーダンにファンレターと似顔絵を送り、今日、ラッキーなことに直筆サインと行政アシスタントの方から手紙をいただきました。 最後の文章の翻訳がいまいち分からず、解読できません。 【全文】 How are you? On behalf of Michael,we are acknowledging the gift of your original drawing. It is obvious that you are a very talented artist. Michael has personally signed the photo you sent with your artwork,and it is being returned to you with this letter. Thank you for your continued interest. We wish you and your wife well and offer our congratulation on the upcoming birth of your child. 【翻訳をお願いしたい文章】 We wish you and your wife well and offer our congratulation on the upcoming birth of your child. よろしくお願いします。

• この強調構文の解説をお願いします。

この強調構文の解説をお願いします。 Exactly what it is about our brains that leads to our extraordinary consciousness remains obscure; but ~ 訳:脳のどのような働きが人の驚くべき意識を作り出すのかについては、いまだ解明されないままだ。しかし、~ 質問したいことは、 ・Exactlyの意味(訳に反映されていないので) ・文の構造の解説 の2つです。 it is our brains that leads to our extraordinary consciousness remains obscure; ならわかりやすいですが・・・。

• 翻訳の意味を教えて下さい

彼に離婚しているのかと聞いたら、英語で返事がきました。 翻訳しても意味がわからないので教えてください。 In the UK, the marriage is only registered as an international marriage, it is not official in the UK. I already checked and I only have to inform the British Embassy about my divorce

• この英語、翻訳してください!

この文章の「+/-」っていうどう意味になるんでしょうか? 文脈としてはタロットカード占いで数秘術を使う方法です。 If both Tarot cards are numbered +/- of each other, then the cycle stage is important. If both cards are within the range of 1 to 3, it reflects the beginning of a cycle. If the cards are within the range of 4-6, it is the middle of a cycle, and if they are within the range of 7-10, it is the end of a cycle.