• ベストアンサー

助動詞の質問2

tomotomodxの回答

回答No.2

コンバンワ。 仮定法じゃないかと思います。 ただ、He'd は He would とも He should とも取れるような気がします。 直訳で考えてみたら分かるんじゃないでしょうか。 He would と考えれば、 「彼は教訓を覚えない最後の人になるであろう」 He should と考えれば、 「彼は教訓を覚えない最後の人となるはずだ」 あんまり自信ないですが・・・。 あと、質問とは関係ないですが、最初の文、「I can not laugh at him 」ではないですか?

関連するQ&A

• to以下の区分け

He'd be the last person to learn his lesson. to までは、SVCの関係となっています。 to以下は、the personの修飾語として働くのでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。

• 間違っているところは?

こんばんは What had been bothering him was not the fact that his child had been coming home late but he never would tell him what time he would reterning home. という文で間違っているところがわかりません 最後のwould returning→would have returned のように考えてみたのですが良くわかりません お願いします

• よろしくお願いします

I lent some money to a young relative to buy a used truck. His mother thought that because he didn't have any credit record yet, he would learn to make payments on a regular basis by paying me, in addition to having a vehicle he needed for his job. We signed an agreement, which specified how much he would pay (both principal and a low interest rate) and how many payments he would make. he didn't have any credit recordとはどういうことでしょうか? he would learnのwouldはwillの過去形でしょうか? he would makeのwouldはどのような役割でしょうか? よろしくお願いします

• 和訳の添削をおねがいします。

Neither would have become the success he did had he not been willing to learn from his failures and keep trying when things went against him. で、 失敗から学ぶことや、物事が彼の考えに合わないときでも挑戦し続けることを嫌がっていては成功はない と訳したのですがどうでしょうか? Neither would have become the success he did had he not の部分がよくわかりません。 もしよければ解答を作っていただけるとうれしいです。

• 動詞のguilt

My ex and I broke up almost a year ago and I’m still hurting from it, because I caused it. I would guilt him over everything—bringing up things he said or did years ago that still hurt me, getting jealous when he had something I didn’t—anything and everything. When I didn’t guilt him, he would guilt himself, and this went on for five years straight. 動詞のguiltはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 文法がよくわかりません!

"So he went to the one person he knew would be happy to help him avoid." happy to help him avoidの箇所がよくわからないので、教えてほしいですm(__)m

• ”Wiil”と”Would”・”Can”と”Could"の使い方について

「I am sure that he would get wonderful experience in Hawaii and you would have a good experience, too. Moreover, he would learn a lot from his experience, so he would be improve his English a lot.」 っと書いたのですが、使い方あってますでしょうか? イマイチ今回の場合のwillとwould、またCanとcouldなどの使い分けが分かりません。どんなときにどちらを使うのでしょうか?また上記の文は失礼な感じになっていませんか?(文法自体も間違っているかもしれませんか)

• どのような意味でしょうか

After many hours of crying and shouting he admitted to me that he and this person have engaged in sexual contact. I'm crushed! This is the love of my life! I would never have suspected cheating from him! He said he had to get his curiosity out of his system before he asked me to marry him this summer. get his curiosity out of his systemとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• for having made の文法

表題の通りなのですが、 例文では、 The teacher praised him because he made only a few mistakes. と並んで、別解として The teacher praised him for having made only a few mistakes. とあるのですが、下の分の「for having made」の解釈を教えていただけると嬉しいです。

• 質問です。

He couldn't face to his boss after making such a fool of himself at the meeting この文で誤ってる部分はあるんですか?