メル友に英語の添削をお願いしたい初心者です!茶道の勉強の理由についても質問です

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 初心者レベルの私がメル友に英語の添削をお願いしたいです。茶道の勉強の理由についても質問があります。
  • 英語の勉強をしている私にとって、茶道の勉強は重要なことです。将来外国人と交流する機会があるかもしれないからです。
  • また、私たちは日本の文化や伝統を外国人に説明して伝えられるようになりたいです。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

初心者レベルです(^-^;)その5

いつもお世話になっております! 今日は、日本人のメル友にお返事を書こうと思っています。 でもナカナカ私のレベルでは半分も言いたい事が伝えられません。 皆様、拙い私の英語を添削して戴けませんでしょうか? By the way, why did you take lessons tea ceremony? ところで、なぜ茶道を習ってらしたのですか? ↑take lessons なのか、take a lessonなのか迷います。恐らく週1ペースで通っていたみたいなので複数形にした方が良いのかも?っと思うのですが。。。 It's very cool but, unuseual for male a little bit,I think. すごくカッコイイと思うのですが、男性だとちょっと珍しい思います。 ↑ちょっと余計なお世話っぽい質問でしょうか? 失礼にならない質問の仕方があれば教えて欲しいです。 Anyway,it is important for us,I mean we study English, then we will communicate with foreigners sometimes by any chance. まぁ、それ(茶道など、日本の伝統的なものや文化を学ぶ事)は英語を勉強している私たちには大切なことですね。 ひょっとしたらいつか、外国人の方と交流を持つ日が来るかもしれないから。 ↑無理やりに文をつなげたような感じが自分でもします。。。 And we will explane such a Japanese culture and traditional ways for them someday. そして私たちはそのような日本文化や伝統をいつか彼らに伝えて(説明して)行きたいですね。 ↑willでは私が言いたい事とは意味が違って来ますでしょうか? ちょっと質問が多いですが宜しく御願い致します!!

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • mabomk
  • ベストアンサー率40% (1414/3521)
回答No.1

By the way, I wonder why you started to learn tea ceremony.It's very cool, and it is rather remarkable for men like you to learn it, I am afraid. May I have your story if any? Anyway, I know it is important for us to know more about own traditional culture like tea ceremony or floor arrangement as I may have time someday to talk about them with my overseas friends. 男性にしたら珍しいですね、お茶を習おうなんて、、、 最初は、unique, rare なんかを使ってみましたが、何か一緒の変人を連想してしまって(笑)、ここでは「remarkable」(賞賛の意味を込めての、注目に値する)を使ってみました。これでほぼ言いたいことは伝わるのではないかと。 May I have your story if any? - もし良ければお茶を習うに至ったお話お聞かせ願えません? ってな感じでしょうか? I am afraid.は多分ご存じでしょうが、「そうじゃないかと思います」位の軽い感想です。

matamama
質問者

お礼

とても解りやすいご回答を有難うございます! 「remarkalbe」は英検2級の勉強で覚えたのに使い方が解らなくて1度も使ったことがありませんでした(>_<) なるほどデス。 こういう時につかうのですね(^-^)   >May I have your story if any? なんて便利な表現でしょう! これからはこの表現で深く(?)語り合えそうです(^-^) 大変参考になりました。 ご親切に有難うございました!!

その他の回答 (2)

• mabomk
回答No.3

先日はお礼の言葉多謝! 「remarkable」同様にこんな時、驚きの意味を込めた賞賛の言葉として、「amazing」もご推薦しておきます。 It's very cool, and it is rather amazing for men like you to learn it, I am afraid. かっこいいわ、男性なのにお茶を習うなんて驚きだわ(ビックリ、くりくり、栗饅頭 or 栗ご飯,と使います)(賞賛+驚きを込めての)→(すごい)、

matamama
質問者

お礼

こんばんは!(^0^)/ 私は栗ご飯の方が好きであります。 ・・・あ、そんな情報は要らないですか? 男性は女性に「すご~い!」なんて誉められると、ちょっと気分良くなりますよね(^_^) 男性はその辺が直ぐに表情に出る方が多いので誉め甲斐がります(^-^) 補足有難うございました! また宜しく御願い致します!!

• mabomk
回答No.2

丁寧なお礼有り難うございました。改めて見てみると重大なる間違いが、、、 「floor arrangement」、、、何じゃこれは? 床掃除か? 「flower arrangement」、、でした! 陳謝!

matamama
質問者

お礼

あはっ!(^-^) わざわざ訂正有難うございます!!

関連するQ&A

• 英文をチェックしてください

We taked about going to skying before. I will give you suggestion where we should go I think we should go to Aomori. because there will have enough snow for skying by airplane. And it will takes a little money to us. 前にスキーに行こうって話したけど、その時期は十分に 雪がない。だから青森までいけば滑れると思うけど、 それには、飛行機で行かないといけないの。 また、少しお金も掛かるんだけど。 〇こんな感じの内容です。 おかしい所を直してください

• これを和訳すると何て書いてありますか?

Let This Go I think I'm need, of a quiet walk home And as we step forward we would rather be alone So, make some noise while you got time Take this poison for your mind Who knows, you could be gone by this time tomorrow And, I don't know where we're going But I take pride in not knowing And you say I will be the one to let this go So, make some noise while you got time Take this poison for your mind Who knows, you could be gone by this time tomorrow And, I don't know where we're going But I take pride in not knowing And you say I will be the one to let this go

• 日本語訳をお願いしたいのですが。

この英文の日本語訳をお願いします。 i will wait for your reply and hopefully youll teach me some lessons about japanese

• 和訳をお願いします。

Okay then,i will urge you make it A$ sterling and we are up for a deal.If this is OK by you,then i suppose we can proceed further with the necessary arrangements for delivery immediately a reservation is done respectively. I will need your complete address which will enhance delivery to your location immediately we come to a compromise.I can assure you,making any transaction with me will be no risk at all,i am a legitimate breeder with a good reputation and will look forward in doing business with you now and in the future. Thanks and looking forward to hear from you and hopefully the A$ will be accepted for a pair of B including shipping to enable us carry on! よろしくおねがいします。

• この英文あってますか?

英語ができる方! ヨーロッパの旅行プランについて考える授業があるのですが、この英文はあってるでしょうか? 間違っていたら直してほしいです。 On the first day, we will depart from Kansai International Airport in the morning. We will board KLM Royal Dutch Airlines and arrive in Frankfurt, Germany at night. It takes 10 hours. We stay over at a hotel there. On the second day, we will be a little tired from our long flight so we will go on a relaxing and beautiful cruise on the Rhine River. While in the ship, we'll have potato & mushroom soup and delicious Nurnberger bratwurst which are finger-size sausages for lunch. In the afternoon we will go sightseeing in Heidelberg and see Heidelberg Castle which is a famous ruin in Germany. You can go inside of the castle and you will feel like a princess. For dinner we'll have some fish dishes. after that we will go to Rothenburg by bus and stay night at a hotel.

• 英文メールを日本語訳にして欲しいのですが。

以下の内容を日本語にして頂けますでしょうか。 宜しくお願いします。 yes I have recieve your payment so today I will apply for paper work with the address that you have send to me once the document are ready I mail you a copy and set for shippment I hope you understand me now? by the way how long will it takes you to obtain your import permit from your authority ?

• 完璧でない英文を日本語訳へお願いします。

英語を得意としない方からの英文なのですが 日本語訳へお願い出来ますでしょうか。 We are realy sorry for not mailing you a long time now,it is because we have not yet recieve the permit from the authority on Monday I will check with authority and know the reason why the delay and once we can lay hold on the sign and stamp permit from the authority I will at once mail a copy to you I am sorry for the delay and I still want to thank you for your patient and understanding towards these first business 以上宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の意味を教えてください

海外のレストランをネットで予約したのですが・・・ これはどういう意味なのでしょうか? 川沿いの席を希望したのですが・・・・ We will also like to inform you that your reservation will be hold for 15 minutes. Sorry for any inconvenience cause and thanks for your kind understanding. I am so sorry to inform you that we are unable to take in the reservation by the river due to unpredictable weather and overwhelming request form guest, however if there is any table available by the river when you arrive, we will try our best to arrange for you and your guest. Kindly keep us informed at your earliest convenience, so we can process your reservation. Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to let us know, and we would be most happy to assist you. We look forward to serving you soon.

• よろしくお願いします

I have been communicating with this girl I work with who is currently seeing a guy she's been with for four years. We have a strong connection and physical attraction, and we have both disclosed our feelings to each other. We communicate rarely by text but never through phone calls, for obvious reasons. Her man works for the same company we do but in a different building. It's clear to me that he doesn't complement her being or lifestyle and will never rise to her level. he doesn't complement her being or lifestyle and will never rise to her levelの訳をよろしくお願いします

• 英訳お願いします

英訳お願いします hello there, thank you for noticing me senpai :p and that is cool that you came here to Canada as an exchange, what course were you taking and i will gladly accept that offer to get Japanese lessons for teaching more English. i have a Skype that we could use every now and again. i hope that we can be friends in the future. という文章です。海外で友達になりたい人がいたので「良かったら仲良くしてください」というような文章を送ったのですが、自分が思っている訳し方で良いのか自信がありません。彼は本当にお友達になる気があるのかわかりません。大雑把にでも構いません。よろしくお願い致します。