• 締切済み

ハワイの方へのお礼状について

ハワイで荷物と車の盗難にあい、警察に届けたんですが、日が暗くなるのもかかわらず警察はバス代の4ドルをくれただけでした。その時親切にその会話に入ってくれ、結局1時間以上かかるホテルまで送ってくださった方へお礼状を書きました。以下その全文を掲載します。誤りやおなしなところをご指摘頂ければと思います。よろしくお願いします。 Thank you indeed for very indebted for the other day.We saflly returned home to japan on ○○. thanks to you,it becomes a very wonderful haneymoon.Meeting above all ○○(名前)became the highest memories for us.It was over whelmed beauifully in the sea in that day Hawaii,and we inadvertently forgot luggage and had bubbled over.Backing is stolen,and even car has lost us.Even if we wish to express our gratitude to ○○ who called it gently such us.It is possible to finish doing.It was a very sad affair it was in the theft.However,because the thing had existed,it was able to meet you.It was thoght that the parson was big though it obtained than the lost thing.Hawaii is ground of the depareture we for married couples.Then,I think the things that it was able to meet a wonderful person like you to be a really glad.It wanted gratitude to tell and tebleware of Japan was send.,,,,,,,,, これをおこした和文は以下の通りです。 先日は大変お世話になり有難うございました。○日に無事に日本に帰国致しました。おかげさまでとても素敵なハネムーンとなり、なによりも○○さんと出会えたことが私たちにとっての最高の思い出となりました。あの日ハワイの海の綺麗さに圧倒され、私たちはついつい荷物のことを忘れはしゃぎすぎていました。バックを盗まれ車まで失った私たちに優しく声をかけて下さった○○さん達には本当に感謝してもしきれません。盗難にあったことは大変にショックな出来事でしたが、○○サン達とであうことが出来、あとになって思うと失う物より得るものの方が大きくとてもよい経験をさせてもらったと思ってます。 ハワイは私達夫婦にとって出発の地です。そこで○○さんたちのような、素敵な人に出会えた事をホントにうれしく思います。感謝の気持ちを伝えたく、心ばかりの品を送りました。、、、、、 このような内容となっております。exiciteの翻訳を使っております。おかしいと思ったところは直しましたが何分粗末な英語力ですのでご指導頂ければと思います。よろしくお願いします。

みんなの回答

• petitchat
  • ベストアンサー率40% (313/767)
回答No.1

これは大変だぁ~~!!いつもなら専門家さんたちの誰かが答えていらっしゃるはずなのに。。。誰か いませんかぁ・・・・・(。。;) いらっしゃらないようですね。 じゃあ やってみましょうか。これは全然文章になっていないので 全部やりかえますね。 Thank you so much for everythig you did for us during our stay in Hawaii. We returned to Japan (safely) on 〇〇。 Thanks to you, it was a very wonderful haneymoon. Above all, you gave us a precious and priceless memory. On that day, the sea was so beautiful that we did't pay attention to our baggage at all. When our baggage and car were stolen, we panicked and were shocked. But you were very gentle and kind. How can we ever express our thanks to you for all you've done? We were very lucky to meet you. Now, looking back on the day we met you, we think that it was a good experience. It's because something that we got is much more than something that we lost. Hawaii is the starting place of our marriage. We are very delighted to meet nice people like you there. So we sent Japanese tableware to you in gratitude. ふ~~ 汗 汗 汗・・・ ナントカできた(^-^;) 急いで翻訳しましたから 多少ヘンなところがあるかもしれませんが 翻訳サイトよりましですよ。と 思います。 で 翻訳の都合上英語になりにくい表現は御質問者様の意を汲み取って 少し日本語を変えて私なりに表現しました。 ご参考になさってください。 疲れたわ~~。。。。。。 (_ _)

rachelle
質問者

お礼

アリガトウゴザイマス。大変助かりました。 文になってなかったですか、、、。 英会話は多少できるのでちょっとは文になってたかなと思ってましたが、、、、。やはり難しいですね。。 ほんまに有難うございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Guitarist Dean DeLeo told The Pulse Of Radio that despite the drama, the remaining members did not want to diminish what the original group achieved. "We are very aware of what the four of us created together," he said. "When the four of us were together and we made records and we made music, the end result was pretty good. I was usually pretty satisfied with it. But getting there was miserable. But you know, I'm very proud and very honored to have made these musical contributions with the four of us, and I think it's important that we recognize that, you know."

• この意味の翻訳をお願いします

I totally understand you sometimes things happen in life that we don’t understand why and I know also that GOD has a plan for for each and everyone of us and it is very difficult to see the reasoning behind it I just pray for all good things to happen for you

• It is rare that vs it is rare for O

It is rare that vs it is rare for O to V 以下のニュアンスの違いがわかる方はいらっしゃるでしょうか。 It is very rare that a nation has been/is heavily influenced by its historical and cultural characteristics like the US It is very rare for a nation to have been influenced by its historical and cultural characteristics to the extent [that] the US has. 語尾のlike US と to the extent ... 部分は無視してください。 主眼は、that と for to の違いにあります。 どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 海外通販

子供服を海外通販したのですが、このようなメールが届き、商品の合計金額は122.88USドルです。USPSは追跡が出来ないということでしょうか?イマイチ意味が分からないのですが、どなたか教えて頂けないでしょうか。返事をしなければならい様ですので、宜しくお願い致します。 We are very sorry to inform you but the sipping cost that was quoted to you was for shipping within the US. To ship to Japan via Fed Ex, and totally insured, will be $140.00. We can ship the order via USPS, but there will be no tracking number nor will we be responsible for the order once it leaves us, will be $60.00. We are very sorry for any inconvenience. Please email or call us letting us know what you would like to do with your order.

• 海外ネットショッピングで違う商品が送られてきました

違うのが送られてきたので交換して欲しい といった内容のメールを送りました。 すると I am glad you received your order, but very sorry that it was not what you asked for, because we usually do not look at what the customer tells us the cost is, we send what they ask for, cling or mounted. Yes, I see now that your prices indicate mounted. We will do our best to get them ready as soon as possible. We are working 7 days a week now, since CHA Winter 08 was very successful for us this year. Let me get the order reentered and see what the crew can do with it. Again, sorry that we did not pay attention to your order. と返信が来ました。 交換してくれるのは分かったのですが正確な訳が知りたいです。 ご教示お願いします。

• 教えてください 英文がわかりません

あるショーに出演していた俳優に感銘をうけ、 英語でファンレターを出したいと思って、本と首っ引きで文章を考えたのですが、合っているのかどうか確かめようがありません。 どなたか英語が詳しい方に確認していただきたいのですが・・ よろしくお願いします。 We have been enjyoying ○○ for about two years. 私達は約2年間○○に通っています。 This time we were really touched to your attractive wonderful acting. 今回私達はあなたの魅力的で素晴らしい演技に本当に感動しました。 It is the first experience that was deeply moved so much in the show. ショーでこんなに感激したのは初めての経験です。 The ○○○○ that you play was very lovely,and wonderful. あなたの演じる○○○○はとても愛らしく素晴らしいです。 It seemed to have slipped out from among movie. まるで映画の中から抜け出してきたようでした。 Enclosed a few pictures we took at you. 私達が撮ったあなたの写真を同封します。 We hope that you will enjoy them. 喜んでいただけるとありがたいのですが。 といった感じです。 長い間通っていたのに、出演者の演技でこんなにも感動したのは初めてだったのでそのことを強く表現したいのですが、他に言い方が思いつきません。 どなたか英語に堪能な方ご教授願います。

• 英文と英訳の間違え教えてください。

(1)So he agreed to it のitを本文の内容から日本語で答えてください。 Jack thought that it was wonderful to have a magic bean. So he agreed to it and carried the bean proudly back home. He showed the bean to his mother. “Is this all that you have got for that cow?” she said. “Now we have no cow to give us milk. All we have is this bean.” 英訳してください。 (2)Try to get as much as you can. (3)He walked on happily until he met another man who had some fine beans. これを解いてみると、 (1)素晴らしい魔法の豆 (2)できるだけ手に入れなさい (3)彼はいい豆を持っている人に会うまで楽しそうに歩き続けた. になりました。 しかし、先生に間違っていると言われたのでどこが間違っているのか訂正も含めて教えてもらえませんか。

• 日本語にやくしてください!

訳してください! We would be happy to work with you. In order for us to put aside anything, I need you to be VERY specific on what it is that you want us to put aside. Size Style color Please let us know ahead of time when you confirm a solid date for your visit.

• 旅の感想

添削をお願いします。 I’ve been stayed in Hawaii every year. There fore, I need not especially do anything. I and my friend usually watched Fura show ,shopping,awimming and make dinner. This time We went to Aquarium and climbed Diamond Head. So,we went to “Made in Hawaii festival. I love it. The friend who live here took me to dinner. I was glad. I had a wonderful time. This travel was very happu.

• 途中の文章がイマイチ読み取れず、返信に困ってます。

途中の文章がイマイチ読み取れず、返信に困ってます。 日本人はそんなに簡単じゃない旨と、私達はdating期間なのか?と問いかけましかま何とか理解した範囲だと、随分曖昧な表現で、友達としての好意なのか不明です。 出来ましたら、和訳して頂けると幸 いです。 I truly enjoyed meeting you and being able to talk to you. I think you are a wonderful woman and would love to know you more. I like you very much, you are very nice and sincere.. It was nice being able to know each other more...and I think it was nice that we are able to share wonderful moments together. Please don't worry much about it. Thing's comes naturally. Hope to meet you again someday and please let me know when you can come again. Please keep in touch and take care.