• 締切済み

英文翻訳

Thank you for your order! The website collected your payment information for me, but your card has not been charged for the postage. I will do that when your order has been mailed, probably next Monday or Tuesday. I have everything on your list except the 1 oz YES drops; I only have the 1 oz YES spray at this time. I will have the YES drops probably by Monday or Tuesday and expect to send your order complete then. Postage will be billed when the package has been sent. です。 オーダーありがとう!WEBはオーダーを受付ました。でも、ポステージ がチャージされていません。 I will do that when your order has been mailed, あなたから、メールがHAS BEENされたらポステージしますよ。 <でいいですか?> I have everything on your list except the 1 oz YES drops; I only have the 1 oz YES spray at this time. I will have the YES drops probably by Monday or Tuesday and expect to send your order complete then あなたのオーダーを全部持っていますが、ドロップがなく、スプレー しかありません。ドロップは月曜か火曜日にきます。そして、あなたのオーダーを完全にして、送ります。 ここまであっているでしょうか? Postage will be billed when the package has been sent. ポスト代金は、荷物を送るとき払います。 でいいんでしょうか?代金払ってくれると。。ああ、またやってしまった。。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

回答No.1

I will do that when your order has been mailed, ポステージは商品を送るときに請求します。 Postage will be billed when the package has been sent. ポスト代金は荷物を送るとき「請求」します。 まとめると注文した商品全てが在庫にないため全ての商品の発送は月曜か火曜日になり、そのときに送料が決まるので送るときに別途送料を請求します。 参照になればと思います。

hotsquer
質問者

補足

『請求』になるんでしょうか。。前回、無料で送ってくれて。。 これだと、払ってくれるような意図にもなっていませんか。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願いします。

海外のネットショップからメールが届いたのですが、翻訳ソフトを使ってもイマイチ意味がわかりません。 以下の英文になります。 Thanks for your order! I will send a bill when I have prepared your package and have the final mailing weight. Also, I am out of Emergency stock but expect to have more next week, possibly on Friday or even the following Monday, depending on when our shipment arrives in this holiday season. I can send everything else right away and the Emergency stock separately with no additional postage charge, or I can send your order complete in one box with the delay. Please tell me what you prefer. Thank you! わかるところは、「オーダーありがとうございます!」と最後の「どちらか好きなほうを教えてください。ありがとう。」くらいです。 わかるところだけで解釈すると、何か連絡しないといけないと思うので、文章の意味がわからないので困っています。 お手数をおかけしますが宜しくお願いします。

• 海外通販、英文メール翻訳して下さい。

注文した際、カードの有効期限を間違えてしまい、訂正のメールをショップ宛に送りました。 下記ショップからの返信です。 大まかにしか分からず不安です。 どなたか英語に長けた方の翻訳をお願い致します。 Having located your account, I can see that your order has been put on hold. The reason being is that we were unable to gain authorisation of your card, which could due to the input of incorrect details. I have, therefore, re-entered your details with the correct expiry date. Your order is now being processed, and will be sent to the Warehouse. In the meantime, if we are unable to gain authorisation, we will contact you as soon as possible. If you do not hear from us, you will receive an email confirmation once your order has been despatched from our Warehouse.  

• 英文の意味が分かりません…翻訳してください。

it has only been 6 days since you paid me for this order below.....why so quick to freeze pay pal money for everything?? it takes time to finish all these dvds and when i get done you had put in new order for 2 more dvds, so i start on those as to mail all at once....then the weekend was here.....i have had very little time to make this last order..........i request you unfreeze the money for the order you have already received so i can mail you the remainder of this order...i will pay extra and use the EXPRESS so you get within 7 days.....but please be fair about this

• 翻訳して下さい。

海外通販をして発送が遅れているので理由について問い合わせました。 返信がきました。いまいち内容が理解できないので日本語に訳して下さい。 I understand that you have requested an order status update. I have reviewed your order and see that your order has not yet completed the shipping process. Please review your original order confirmation that was emailed to you. Located in the top right corner of the order confirmation email you will find an estimated order shipping date. This date represents the date we expect your order to complete the shipping process. If the estimated shipping date found on your order confirmation has passed, the item(s) on your order may be on backorder. Occasionally due to unexpected delays it may not be possible to meet the tentative shipping date originally provided to you. I am currently working to provide you a revised delivery estimate. Once I obtain a delivery estimate I will email you this information. Please know, your item(s) have been reserved for you and are on order with the manufacturer. We are doing everything possible to fulfill your order as soon as possible. If you would like to discuss other possibilities for fulfilling your order, please respond to this email or call and a Customer Service Representative will gladly assist you. Thank you for your patience. We regret any inconvenience this may have caused you.

• 英語和訳お願いします。

Is Bill still using your car? Yes, I wonder when he will return it. It's our wedding anniversary next Tuesday, and by then we will have been married for ten years.

• この英文を翻訳してください

海外通販で商品の注文をしたところ、待てど暮らせど届かないため、問い合わせをしたところ下記の回答が返ってきました。 At the time of your order we were out of stock , your order was cancelled.? We have it back in stock now but you will have to re-order Please place new order and we will ship the next day after we receive the order.. 最初の「At the time of your order we were out of stock 」の意味がわかりません。 在庫がないならキャンセルするつもりです。が、キャンセルしますかと聞いたあと、再注文したら翌日には発送しますと書いているので、ちょっと意味がわからないのですが。 因みにここのショップから何度も買い物をしているので信用おける店です。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。 インボイスの事でと言わせたら返事が来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Thank you for the details. I will email you the invoice once your order has been completed. It will look a bit different as I am using a different system, but it should suffice. Bare with me whilst I'm dealing with your order please.

• 翻訳をお願いします。

こんにちは。 某翻訳サイトで翻訳したのですが、細かいところがよく分からない文章になりました。 わかりやすく翻訳して頂ける方いらっしゃいましたら、翻訳おねがいします。 Thank you for your email. In regards to your order, we are still within the 14 day time frame for the backorder. Since the order was finalized and submitted for processing on October 26, the manufacturer has given us an approximate delivery date of November 15th for stock. As noted previously, there is an approximate turn around of 48 hours to process this into inventory to then fulfill back orders. I will not have an exact ship date or delivery date until stock has been processed into inventory. Please note you will receive a shipping confirmation email once your order has shipped. Additionally, you can track your order on our website using the order number ○○○○○. If you have any further questions, please feel free to email again. Regards,

• 翻訳してもらえませんか

We have sent you many emails previously discussing the situation in regards to your order. Your order was left abandoned by UPS because you was away from your shipping address for 3 months. Our company had to pay the cost of £137.00 to have this returned otherwise this would have been a loss to us by your absence. As your product refund total only comes up to £116.00, you will not be receiving this refund as this is covering the cost of the return of the order (£137.00) and our company has paid the remaining £21.00 outstanding. NO REFUND will be issued.

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします!!

Nasty Galという海外ショッピングサイトでお買い物をしたのですが、2ヶ月経っても商品が届かない為、返金希望のメールを送り、返信がきたのですが、翻訳機で翻訳をしてもいまいち意味が分からず困っております。どなたか英語が得意な方、翻訳をお願い致します。 I'm so sorry to hear your package has still not arrived. I completely understand your disappointment and truly apologize for the delay. Because First Class Mail is such an inexpensive shipping service, tracking is not available and we are not able to see where the package is or what issues the package may have encountered. At this time, I have issued you a store credit in the amount of $267.00 for your order #5841497. To access your store credit please log into your Nasty Gal account. The store credit will show in your account details. At checkout the store credit will automatically be applied to your next order. In the future I'd suggest selecting either Priority or Express Mail Service. If you'd still prefer First Class, please have the package sent to your work or a different address (if possible) as your current address may be undeliverable. Thank you so much for your patience during this process. If I can help you with anything else please let me know!