• 締切済み

英語の共通する単語

解いたのですがあっているのか自信がないので教えてください。    二つの文のカッコには、共通する単語が入ります。 1、The wheat was(made)into fine flour at the mill. 2、The plane hit the(made)at high speed and broke into pieces. 二問目 1、The true meaning of life was brought(home)to me when I saw the movie RAIN MAN. 2、My host family was very kind and did everything to help me feet at(home). カッコのなかは、あっているでしょうか? 間違っていたら指摘お願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• mabomk
  • ベストアンサー率40% (1414/3521)
回答No.2

も一つホントです。 1、The wheat was(made)into fine flour at the mill. 2、The plane hit the(made)at high speed and broke into pieces. 1=或る動詞の過去分詞、現在形は「grind」 = 大甘ヒント 2=名詞です、偶然1と同じスペルで意味は「地面」「野球グランド」

• arasara
  • ベストアンサー率13% (377/2789)
回答No.1

一門目は・・・たぶん、 1.粉にする 2.地面(グランド) だと思います。これから類推して下さい。 二問目は合ってると思います。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の質問です!!

In the 1970s ramen packaged in Styrofoam cups joined the instant ramen products. Until then, Styrofoam had been used mostly for storing and carrying fish. The new techniques for making Styrofoam into thin sheets made it possible to sell instant ramen in Styrofoam cups. Ando first came up with this idea of cup-style noodles while he was staying in the US. He was visiting the country in the hope of expanding his instant ramen business overseas. He was inspired when he saw an American eat hit instant noodles. The man broke the noodles into pieces, put them in a paper cup, and poured hot water over them, then ate them using a fork. Ando went back to his hotel room and tried making his instant ramen in the same way, but the cup became too hot to hold. And he didn’t like the smell of the paper. IN1971 Ando’s company succeeded in developing the first cup-style boodles, which became very popular both in Japan and overseas because they were so delicious and easy to prepare. 2. The new techniques for making Styrofoam into thin sheets made it possible to sell instant ramen in Styrofoam cups.について (1)この文の文型はS・V・O・Cです。それぞれ文の要素となる語を抜き出しなさい。 S:( ) V:( ) O(形式目的語):( ) O(真の目的語):( ) C:( ) (2)次の文を日本語に直しなさい。 The new machine made it possible to do the work faster. この文を日本語に直しなさい。→2. 3He was visiting the country in the hope of expanding his instant ramen business overseas. について (1)in the hope ofの意味を答えなさい。(2)overseasの意味と品詞を答えなさい。(3)この文を日本語に直しなさい。 4.The man broke the noodles into pieces, put them in a paper cup, and poured hot water over them, then ate them using a fork. について この文を日本語に直しなさい。

• 英語 exciteの活用

次の問題を教えてください。 exciteを活用させよ 1 She is ( ) at the news. 2 The news is ( ) to me. 3 I was ( ) with her. 4 She was ( ) to me.

• 英語の問題です。

この長文の和訳と、()内に入る語句を次のうちから一つ選ぶならどれか教えてください! (a)fifty cents (b)one dollar (c)one dollar and fifty cents There once was a miser who lived near a river.When he bought something,he always wanted to get it at a lower price.One day he decided to go to the village across the river. To get to the opposite bank he must go by ferryboat. He went to the ferry and asked the boatman," how much is it to go across the river?" The boatman answered,"One dollar". The mister wanted to get a lower price."Fifty cents," he said. The boatman said that was not enough,but the mister got into the boat. The boatman rowed about halfway across the river.Then he stopped rowing and said,"The fare to come here is fifty cents.Please pay me the fare and get off the boat here." The miser was surprised and said,"I can't get off here." If you can't take me to the opposite bank for fifty cents, take me back to the first place." Than,without a word,the boatman began to row the boat back. At last the boat returned to the starting place. The boatman turned to the miser and said,"I took you on a fifty-cent trip as you asked, and then I bought you back here again. So now you must pay me ()"

• [英語]()に当てはまる共通語を教えて下さい>

1. (a) A great () of money has been spent on this building. (b) The managers don't know how to () with this situation at work. 2. (a) It makes no () to spend a lot of money on expensive clothes. (b) I'm afraid I haven't got a very good () of direction, so I easily get lost. 3. (a) You can () me at this number. (b) They failed to () an agreement over the new plan. (c) The loss will () five million yen. 4. (a) The pasta was so good that I had a () helping. (b) They'll help you without a () thought. (c) Wait a () and I'll help you. 5. (a) In Shakespeare's "Romeo and Juliet"a teen-aged boy and girl () hopelessly in love. (b) The () of an apple from a tree inspired Newton's theory of gravity. (c) The Tokyo Olympics took place in the () of 1964. (d) The ice is very slippery. Walk carefully and do not slip and () on it.

• 英語の質問です!

In the 1970s ramen packaged in Styrofoam cups joined the instant ramen products. Until then, Styrofoam had been used mostly for storing and carrying fish. The new techniques for making Styrofoam into thin sheets made it possible to sell instant ramen in Styrofoam cups. Ando first came up with this idea of cup-style noodles while he was staying in the US. He was visiting the country in the hope of expanding his instant ramen business overseas. He was inspired when he saw an American eat hit instant noodles. The man broke the noodles into pieces, put them in a paper cup, and poured hot water over them, then ate them using a fork. Ando went back to his hotel room and tried making his instant ramen in the same way, but the cup became too hot to hold. And he didn’t like the smell of the paper. IN1971 Ando’s company succeeded in developing the first cup-style boodles, which became very popular both in Japan and overseas because they were so delicious and easy to prepare. 5.IN1971 Ando’s company succeeded in developing the first cup-style boodles, which became very popular both in Japan and overseas because they were so delicious and easy to prepare.について (1)関係代名詞whichの先行詞を抜き出しなさい。 (2)この文を日本語に直しなさい。 Part2 Summary Ando came up with the idea of ( ) noodles when he was an American ( ) the noodles into pieces, put them in a cup, and pour hot ( ) over them. However, the cup became too hot to hold and the ( ) was bad. In 1971 Ando succeeded in selling instant ramen in ( ) cups.

• 英語の和訳お願いします

下記の文の和訳を、分かる方よろしくお願いします。 I had at least 5 guys in suits with earphones come up to me yesterday in Taito city and try to get me to go into "massage parlors" .... I didn't understand the Japanese word for it so then they made some really weird hand gestures and I understood what they meant.... prettyyyy weird and unexpected lol.... you never told me about them hahaa >.<

• 英語の和訳をお願いします。

The unique contribution of the twelfth century to the arts was stained glass, which, like cloisonne enamel, the technique of which it resembles, was begun at Con stantinople and developd in western Europe. It is important to realize that the glass was stained, dyed, in the making, that the colour per-meates the glass, and that only painting, at least in the twelfth and thirteenth centuries, was with an opaque brown enamel used for drawing faces, drapery folds, and other detail. As glass could be made only in small pieces, these were ioined by strips of lead, a soft and heavy material that had to be supported by iron bars across the opening in which the win-dow was to be inserted. Obviously these bars could not be ignored in the design, which had either to be made big enough to be independent of them, or small enough to fit into one unit of the frame. At Canterbury the first method was adopted in the majestic figures of the clerestory windows, the second in the aisles, where the detail could easily be seen : Noah in his Ark, for example, which served as a type for the Baptism of Jesus in a neighbouring medallion. Against a dark blue sky Noah is releasing the dove from a window at the top of the Ark, a multi-coloured, three-storied structure with Ro-manesque columns and arches, against the stability of which the writhing ridges of blue, green, and white-capped waves are powerless.

• 英語の翻訳おねがいします。お金のやり取りの件です。YOU MADE A

英語の翻訳おねがいします。お金のやり取りの件です。YOU MADE A REFUND ON THE SHIPPING BUT AS YOU MADE A MISTAKE ON THE MAIL IN ORDER NOT TO WAIST TIME I MADE THE PAYMENT YESTERDAY AND YOU JUST HAVE TO REFUND ME 34 USD AS WE KNOW EACH OTHER I THINK IT WAS THE BEST WAY TO DO IT WITH MY BESTS REGARDS 宜しくお願いします

• 英語の日本語訳を教えてください。

英語の日本語訳を教えてください。 The smell seems to come right into my bowl and norish me. よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳してくださいm(_ _)m4

Realizing the situation was getting worse, Roberto made up his mind tocarry those things to Managua himself. Many of his friends were against it. It was New Year's Eve, and they told Roberto that it was dangerous to Managua now. The only plane available was a very old one. Roberto, however, did not hesitate to take the risk. It was necessary for him to go. "Those people are my friends. What I can do is to be with them tonight," said Roberto. "And Julio is waiting for me to come. I need to see if is all right. Beside, many babies are dying over there; they need these supplies." A little after 9 p.m., the plane carrying Roberto and four other men took off Managua. Shortly after takeoff, the plane crashed into the Atlantic. There were no survivors. Roberto's body was never found.