• ベストアンサー

英語の日本語訳を教えてください。

英語の日本語訳を教えてください。 The smell seems to come right into my bowl and norish me. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数6

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • enna2005
  • ベストアンサー率40% (333/819)
回答No.1

その香り(匂い)は私のボウル(サラダボウルとかの”茶碗”で、今食べているもののことでしょう)にまでやってきて私に栄養を与えるかのように感じる(見える、思える)。 norish じゃなくて nourish ですね。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

「その匂いは直接僕のはらわたに到達して、僕に栄養を与えるように思える」  bowel は「内臓」のことで、下記をご参照ください。  http://eow.alc.co.jp/bowel/UTF-8/  「その香りたるや、まさに我が輩の五臓六腑に滲みわたり、もうそれだけで、栄養満点、勇気もりもりの感あり」というのは少しオーバーでしょうけど、まあこれを聞いて、料理を作った人は悪い気はしないでしょうね。

関連するQ&A

• 英語 日本語訳お願いします。

英語 日本語訳お願いします。 Each night as I eat my little bowl of plain rice,I can smell the delicious odor of the wonderful food this restaurant serves, and I can imagine myself eating those tasty dishes down here instead of eating my rice alone up in my room . よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の日本語訳を教えてください。

英語の日本語訳を教えてください。 授業の予習で日本語訳をしたので間違いがあったら訂正をお願いします。 ●英文 I began studying the dolphins in 1987. At first, they would not allow me to approach them. By 1993, they had grown accustomed to me. Even then, mothers would move far out of sight with their babies. One morning, however, a mother dolphin passed within 40 centimeters of my left eye whilw her baby swam equally close to my right eye. If the baby had come a little closer, I could have kissed it. ●日本誤訳 私は1987年にイルカの研究を始めました 最初、彼らは私が近寄ることを許しませんでした 1993年までには彼らは私に慣れました その時でさえ母親たちは子供を見えないところに移動させました しかし、ある朝、母イルカは私の左目の40cm以内を通り過ぎ子イルカが泳いでる間に私の右目の近くを通り過ぎました もし、子イルカがもう少し近くに来ていたらキスすることができただろう 特に5行目のOne morning…の文の日本語訳がわからないので教えてください

• 英語の訳をお願いします。

Deciding to share my journal entries was a decision I have thought about long and hard and have come to the conclusion that it is important for me to include my feeling and thoughts during my time in captivity. この文の中で、thought about long and hard や、and have come to ~  の主語は何でしょうか。 訳を宜しくお願いします。

• 日本語訳で困っています。

以下の英文の日本語訳ができません。だれかお願いします。 (1)You don't really notice how special it is until death looks you in the eyes. (2)My sister and her friend jumped into our backyard pool to cool off. (3)My mom would always watch all of us very closely, but just for a minute, she had walked over to the other side of the yard to talk to my dad. (4)She told my sister to watch out for me, but my sister was busy laughing and having fun with her friend. (5)No one heard me because I was so little; there was hardly a splash.

• 日本語の訳を誰か教えてください!

The stock market has come to south.この意味を日本語で教えてください!!お願いします!

• 祈祷の日本語訳で困っています

英語から日本語への翻訳を頼まれているのですが、300文章の中の下記の一文だけ翻訳できずに困っています。聖ヨセフへの祈りのようですが、誰かこのあたり(聖書など)の日本語訳に詳しい方がいればご教授ください。よろしくお願いします。 “Saints in heaven and good spirits from the world beyond, through your virtue and goodness, put all my enemies to flight, bring me good fortune, health and prosperity in all my plans and in everything I undertake.”

• 日本語訳で困っています。

英語の日本語訳で困っています。誰か教えてください。お願いします。 (1)The writer clearly remembers how she was saved when she was two. (2)The writer's mother always watched her children carefully. (3)The writer's father wasn't at home when the writer had a near-death experience. (4)When the writer fell into the pool, her sister and her friend noticed but ignored her.

• 【英語について】日本語→英語

日本語→「原因は白人の出生率が低下傾向にあること、アメリカに流入する移民が多いことが挙げられます。米国の人種間の関係が変わりつつあるように思える。」 英語→「The cause is white birth rate tends to decline and there are a lot of influx of immigrants in the United States. It seems that the relationship between race is changing.」 こちらの文を日本語→英語にしたのであっているか見て欲しいです。よろしくお願いします。

• 英語 日本語訳

日本語訳、よろしくお願いしますm(__)m The Mayan Indians never got close to the well, since they believed that snakes and monsters lived at the bottom of the well.

• この英語を日本語に訳してください。

この英語を日本語に訳してください。 Last Sunday, when I was waiting for a friend in front of tha atation, I met my elderly neighbor. She had a big bag with her, and she was going to walk across the street. When the light turned green, I helped her with her bag, and we walked across the busy street together. She said ''Thank you'' many times to me. That made me very happy.