• メジャーリーガー桑田投手と一緒に遊ぶ少年のエピソード。
  • メジャーリーガー桑田投手がサインをする場面について。
  • 少年とメジャーリーガー桑田投手の喜びについて。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • kayruby
  • ベストアンサー率68% (201/295)
回答No.1

「メジャーリーガーを見上げていた少年とメジャーリーガー本人、どちらがより感激していたのかは定かではない」 メジャーリーガーに投げたボールにサインをもらった少年、メジャーリーガーとしてマウンドに立ち少年のヒーローになった桑田選手、どちらも感激していたということですね。

on-deck
質問者

お礼

大変よく分かりました。 ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

The little girl had apparently chosen her Barbie, a beautifully dressed, glamorous doll that would have been the envy of every little girl on the block. However, she had stopped and was watching the interchange between the little boy and his father. Rather disappointed, the boy had given up on the video games and had chosen what looked like a book of stickers instead. He and his father then started walking through another aisle of the store.  The little girl put her Barbie back on the shelf, and ran over to the Pokemon games. She excitedly picked up one that was lying on top of the other toys and raced toward the check-out, after speaking with her father.  I picked up my purchases and got in line behind them. Then, much to the little girl's obvious delight, the little boy and his father got in line behind me.After the toy was paid for and bagged, the little girl handed it back to the cashier and whispered something in her ear. The cashier smiled and put the package under the counter.

• 次ぎの英文の和訳教えて下さい。

The average boy thinks he must knock the cover off the ball whenever he puts his racket against it.

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

I paid for my purchases and was rearranging things in my purse when the little boy came up to the cashier. The cashier rang up his purchases and then said, "Congratulations, you are my hundredth customer today, and you win a prize!"With that, she handed the little boy the Pokemon game, and he could only stare in disbelief. It was, he said, exactly what he had wanted!  The little girl and her father had been standing at the doorway during all of this, and I saw the biggest, prettiest, toothless grin on that little girl that I have ever seen in my life.    As I walked back to my car in amazement over what I had just witnessed, I heard the father ask his daughter why she had done that."Daddy, didn't Grandma and Grandpa want me to buy something that would make me happy?"He said, "Of course they did, honey."the little girl replied, "Well, I just did!"

• 教科書の和訳について

They were going to buy the boy a cap, a round cap with a little button on top and a peak over his eyes, like his cousin Harry's cap. この英文で、 最初の部分は「彼らは男の子の帽子を買いにいくところでした。」というように訳せたのですが、残りをどのように訳せばいいのかがよくわかりません。 そこのところを教えてください。よろしくお願いします。 また、構文、語句等の解説もよろしくお願いします。

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

I was doing some last-minute Christmas shopping in a toy store and decided to look at Barbie dolls for my nieces. A nicely dressed little girl was excitedly looking through the Barbie dolls as well, with a roll of money clamped tightly in her little hand. When she came upon a Barbie she liked, she would turn and ask her father if she had enough money to buy it. He usually said "yes," but she would keep looking and keep going through their ritual of "do I have enough?"  As she was looking, a little boy wandered in across the aisle and started sorting through the Pokemon toys. He was dressed neatly, but in clothes that were obviously rather worn, and wearing a jacket that was probably a couple of sizes too small. He too had money in his hand, but it looked to be no more than five dollars or so at the most. He was with his father as well, and kept picking up the Pokemon video toys. Each time he picked one up and looked at his father, his father shook his head,"no".

• 和訳

Its so hard to listen to a tribute of MJ and not get just a little emotional. MJs music was just so special. He put his heart into so much of his work and you can feel it. His music influenced so many artists....you can see the looks of the faces of the people in the audience.  サイトのコメント欄で見たのですが訳が何となくしか分かりません。できれば訳をご教授お願いします。MJというのはマイケルジャクソンの事です

• 和訳してください

It's really nice to know than our grandchildren are healthy and doing well, isn't it?" Mavin said to his wife. "It certainly is, and we must stay well, too. I'm a little worried since you've been working so hard these days," his wife answered with a serious face. In fact, she was somehow more worriedthat night that night that ever about Mavin,s health. Marvin was in his sixties. His hair was turning white, but he was a big and strong man who liked to walk around the lake.

• どなたか和訳お願いします!

交通事故に関する英語です。大体わかるのですが、push … againstやwedge …againstの箇所がわかりにくいです。 The collision impacted on the driver’s side door pushed his little Ford ranger across three lanes of the intersection and wedged it against the corner of the bank building that was there.

• 和訳

これの和訳お願いしますO(><;)(;><)O ↓ ↓ A young man was getting ready to graduate from college. For many months he had admired a beautiful sports car in a dealer's showroom,knowing his father could well afford it. As graduation day approached the young man waited for signs that his father had bought the car. Finally,on the morning of his graduation,his father called him into his private study. His father told him how proud he was to have such a fine son,and told him how much he loved him. He handed his son a beautifully wrapped gift box. Curious,but somewhat disappointed,the young man opened the box and found a lovely,leather-bound Bible,with theyouog man'sname embossed in gold. Angry,he raised his voice to his father and said,“With all your money,you give me a Bible?” and stormed out of house,leaving the Bible.

• 和訳お願いします。 すみません。

(1) I always think of them as being quite different. As for keeping myself dry, there is evidently no one here who can at all appreciate an emotional nature. Fortunately for myself , I don't care. The only thing that sustains one through life is the consciousness of the immense inferiority of everybody else, and this is a feeling that I have always cultivated. (2)But none of you have any hearts. Here you are laughing and making merry just as if the Prince and Princess had not just been married. (3)“Well, really,” wxclaimed a small Fire-balloon, “why not? It is a most joyful occasion, and when I soar up into the air I intend to tell the stars all about it. You will see them twinkle when I talk to them about the pretty bride” (4)“Ah ! what a trivial view of life ! ” said the Rocket: “but it is only what I expected. There is nothing in you; you are hollow and empty. Why, perhaps the Prince and Princess may go to live in a country where there is a deep river, and perhaps they may have one only son, a little fair-haired boy with violet eyes like the Prince himself; and perhaps some day he may go out to walk with his nurse; and perhaps the nurse may go to sleep under a great elder-tree; and perhaps the little boy may fall into the deep river and be drowned. What a terrible misfortune ! Poor people, to lose their only son ! It is really too dreadful ! I shall never get over it.”