回答No.1

不定冠詞 a ですから、 >まだ特定のパートナーがいないがそのことについて話すのを さけている  だとおもいまいす。

noname#35606
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。すっきりしました!

関連するQ&A

• 訳をお願いします。。。

(1)Now, he usually comes by after school because scool gives us more to talk about. 前半は「今、彼はたいてい放課後までに来る」であっていますか?その次の「学校は、より『to talk about』を私たちに与えてくれる」の、『to talk about』が訳せません。

• hireとpartner

Dr.Kastler’s patient base has grown so rapidly that he must partner with another physicianという文があるんですが、partnerのところがhireという選択肢もあるんですが違います。なぜですか? また、rapidlyはrapidではいけないんですか?

• not a moment sooner

I’ve been in a long-distance relationship for a few years now. We met when I lived in his country for work. We see each other about six times a year for a few weeks at a time. While I love him dearly, I’m starting to crumble without having an endgame in sight. I’ve talked to him about this and he’s adamant that he’ll propose when he’s ready and not a moment sooner, that he wants it to be a surprise, et cetera. not a moment soonerはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 中学英語の問題です お願いします

次の文の( )内を適切な形にしなさい。 という問題です。 Today I have a lot of things (talk)about. 二つ質問があります。 (1)答えは to talk なのですが、なぜ to 不定詞になるのか理由が分かりません。説明をお願いします。 (2)日本語訳を教えてください。(talk about の後ろになにも来ないのが気になります)

• 複文教えてください

次の複文教えてくださいませんか? 1.We had nothing to talk about.   → We had nothing that we _____________ talk about. 2.He is not someone to give up so easily.   → He is not someone that _____________ up so easily. 下線には何が入りますか?教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 大学受験対策の自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

テーマ「初対面の人と接する際に、よりよい人間関係を築くためには、どのようなことに気をつけたらよいと思うか。」 字数制限は70字前後です。 You should actively talk to a person whom you first meet. This is because if he and you are quiet and don't talk with each other, he and you feel uncomfortable and he never want to be in harmony with you. On the contrary, if you happily talk with him about many things, it is so easy for you to make friends with him. For these reason, it is important to talk actively. 73words 第1文で主張、第2、3文で理由、第4文でまとめ、という構成にしました。 文法・語法だけでなく、論理的展開についても言及して頂けると助かります^^

• 「何のことで」を英語で

例えば次の文です。 “私はどうしてもマネージャーに話さなければなりません? ― 何のことで?” 最初の文は 例えば“ I really need to talk to the manager.”と訳せると思います。問題は次の文です。“About what”と“What about” でどっちが普通に使われますか?

• aとthe

Is he the boy Aya talked about? なぜaではななくてtheなんでしょうか? 簡単な見分け方あれば教えてください。

• これ和訳出来ますか?

これ和訳出来る方いらっしゃいますか? 会話文の一節です。 It's nice to have a job where gaming is a serious pursuit when you get to think about that and talk about that.

• while ...ing について

以下の文構造について教えてください。 I'll get to meet a lot of new people while working outdoors talking about a subeject I love. これは、 1. I'll get to meet a lot of new people (while working outdoors) talking about a subeject I love. 2. I'll get to meet a lot of new people (while [working outdoors] [talking about a subeject I love]). 1 のように、while -ing の -ing は、working のみにかかる。 2 のように、while -ing の -ing は、working と talking の両方にかかる。 のどちらで捉えればいいのでしょうか。 よろしくお願い致します。