• ベストアンサー

大至急教えてください

英作したのですが、合っているのか解りません。 添削して下さい。お願いします。 I'd stayed my friend's house at Nagoya between her parents had gone to travel. She is one of my friend to meet in hawaii. We are going to go to Hawaii this year. We had a great dinner party whit her friend. Next day , We went to Tyubu international airpoot.and then went for a walk around pottery of road in Tokoname. Also,she made peach pie. I guess I'll make it. 名古屋に住む友達の家にご両親が旅行の間、遊びに行きました。 彼女とはハワイで知り合った友達です。 もう一人ハワイで知り合った友達と夕食を食べたり、 中部国際空港へ見学に行ったり、常滑にある焼き物散歩道を散策したりしました。 そうそう、手作りピーチパイもご馳走になりました。 今度、ぜひチャレンジしてみようかなぁ。o*(O´∀`O)*o。 

• 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • mmkk21
  • ベストアンサー率30% (10/33)
回答No.3

この英訳をなるべく生かして、 第1文、 (The other day), I stayed at my friend's in Nagoya while her parents were going on a trip. 第2文、 She is one of my friends met in Hawaii. 第3文、 We are going to Hawaii this year. 第4文、 We had a great dinner party with her friend (that night). 第5文、 Next day,we went to Central Japan International Airport. And then went for a walk in Pottery Road in Tokoname. 第6文、 Also,I had an apple pie of her own.(peach pieという単語は無いみたいです) 第7文、 I guess I'll make one for myself. 模範解答とは言えないと思いますが、何とか意味は通じると思います。

haroharo815
質問者

お礼

丁寧に教えてくださり、ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (3)

• florida2
  • ベストアンサー率45% (50/110)
回答No.4

添削してみますね。 I stayed at my friend's house in Nagoya while her parents were away on a trip. (I'dはおかしいですね。過去の事実として過去形でいいですよ。また、ご両親が留守の間ですからwhileやduringなどを使ってみましょう。between はこのような状況では用いません。) また、単に遊びにおじゃましただけならvisitがいいです。でも、英文でnext dayが出てくるのでお泊まりされたのではないかとstayにしました。 She is one of those who I made frineds with in Hawaii. one ofの後は必ず複数名詞ですよ。せめてone of my friends I met in Hawaiiとしましょう。ここでは仲良くなったとしてみました。 I had dinner and had a great time with her and nother friend of hers. The next day, we went to Central Internatinal Airport and enjoyed walking along Pottery Road at Tokoname. (中部国際空港は固有名詞なので大文字にしましょう。焼き物散歩道を歩かれて楽しまれたのだと思いますからこのようにしてみました。) I'll never the taste of the peach pie she made. It was very delicious. I'll ask her about the recipe and do want to bake one. ピーチパイを作ってくれた事実よりもそれがおいしくて自分も是非作ってみたいとしたほうがいいのではないでしょうか。 日本語で発想して書くよりも英語で考えて見る努力をされることをお奨めしますよ。

haroharo815
質問者

お礼

とても、わかりやすかったです。ありがとうございました。

回答No.2

I visited the house of a girlfriend while her parents' taking a trip. I had met her in Hawaii. We had dinner, went to Chubu Airport and took a walk in Tokoname with another friend who I met in Hawaii too. ........ ここまで一応訳し,いい訳とは思いませんが,表現しようとする日本語自体が発想が豊かすぎて継続できません.:-) 日本語の段階で,論理的つながりを意識して書かなければ,英語としては奇妙な文になります.

回答No.1

和文の意味と英文の意味が違う箇所が多々あります。和文のほうが正しいのですか?また和文のほうも少し意味が不明瞭です。ハワイで知り合った友達二人と名古屋で遊んだということですか? またチャレンジしたいのはピーチパイ作りですか?

関連するQ&A

• 旅の感想

添削をお願いします。 I’ve been stayed in Hawaii every year. There fore, I need not especially do anything. I and my friend usually watched Fura show ,shopping,awimming and make dinner. This time We went to Aquarium and climbed Diamond Head. So,we went to “Made in Hawaii festival. I love it. The friend who live here took me to dinner. I was glad. I had a wonderful time. This travel was very happu.

• 直してしてください。お願いします。

こんばんわ。いつもお世話になっております。 I went to London on Saturday.I went to the zoo. I went on a train.I went with my Dad. We saw the lions. Then we saw the penguins. Then we came home. I liked the hippos. I didn't see any snakes. And I didn't see any gorillas. I had a good time. My Dad had a good time. と、英文を作ったのですが、どうもブツブツ切れてしまいしまいます。これをつなげてもっとスムーズな文にしたいのですが。。。手直ししていただけないでしょうか?よろしくお願い致します。

• 過去完了

My best friend from college recently had a baby. I had planned a trip to visit her, and during my visit, she said, we would visit the local pool. https://www.arcamax.com/healthandspirit/lifeadvice/dearabby/s-2094412 I had plannedと過去完了が使われていますが、これでは友達が赤ちゃんを授かる前に旅行を計画していたとなってしまわないのでしょうか?なぜ過去完了なのか教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 日本語訳お願いします。

I visit Hawaii once or twice a year. Thank for becoming my FB friend, I heard about you from my friend tomoko, she told me you took care of her when she was in Hawaii last year. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語を直して下さい!

先々週の日曜日、私は友達と遊びに行きました。 I went to the play with my friend on? 最初、私達は海に行きました。 First, we went to the sea. 人は少なかったです。 There were few peoples. 私達は靴を脱いで、足だけ海に浸かりました。 (ここの訳は出来ませんでした。(泣)) とても寒かったです。 It was very cold. 友達は、スマホを海に落として壊してしまいました。砂浜では、凧揚げをしている人もいました。(ここも出来ませんでした。(泣)) その後○○にいきました。 Next, I went to the ○○. そこで、遅い昼食を摂りました。とても美味しかったです。 We had lunch.It was so delicious. その後、プリクラも撮りました。 We took some photo booth pictures. とても楽しかったです。 It was a lot of fun. 訳ができてない所と、おかしいところを直して頂きたいです。宜しくお願いしますm(__)m

• <大至急> 英文の翻訳

下記の英文の翻訳をお願いします。 Recently,after 55 years of marriage, I lost my loving wife. I lost my sweetheart, my gourmet cook, my nurse and my best friend. In the 55 years we were married, I sent her grave twice a week. I kiss her picture every morning and tell her how much I love her. Before she went away, my morning greeting was, "Is the coffee ready?" Somewhere I read the following: "Carve not upon a stone the dirgeful words the mourners say at graveside, rather tell me while I live." I wish I had another chance. No one has "another chance," but because you took the time to put your thoughts on paper, somewhere just one thoughtless husband may see himself and show his young wife by word and deed how much he loves her. The "chance" you missed is still available to countless young men - and women, too. Thank you for a priceless reminder.

• 訳をよろしくお願いします

I had a friend who I have known since primary school. We were best friends, but I ended up breaking away from her the summer we left high school due to a very negative flaw that grew in our relationship: she made everything about her. I have to admit, her life isn’t pretty, but mine isn’t so nice either, and she refused to acknowledge that, and even accused my requests for reciprocated sympathy as being jealous of her pain. accused my requests for reciprocated sympathy as being jealous of her painの訳をよろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

Dear Annie: I am writing to you because I am so angry. I was unhappy at my job after seven years. The insurance was the only good thing about it. My friend "Carolyn" had been after me for years to come work with her. She was always saying how much better her job was. The money was good, and the insurance was the same. So I changed jobs. But, Annie, as soon as I went to work there, Carolyn became someone I didn't know. She is mean, lazy, jealous and never has anything good to say. She spends her workday playing online games, chatting with online friends and taking naps. My friend "Carolyn" had been after me for years to come work with her.の訳は何になるでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英文日記を添削していただけますか(^^)      

またまた英文日記を書きました。初心者なので、特に文法的な間違いや、表現のおかしい部分などがあれば、直していただけると助かります(^^)  一応、最後に私の表現したい内容を日本語で表記しておきます。 Tuesday, March 7, 2006    We had lots of sunshine. Hello, Candy. The other day, my friend of mine had a baby, so I went to a shopping mall to buy her some presents. I bought two t-shirts and two pairs of socks for her baby and baby's brother. I feel a complete taste in clothes, so my friend sure be pleased to see them. Don't you think so? Well, I must be going, see you soon. (日本語) 先日、友達に赤ちゃんが生まれたので、プレゼントを買いに行ったの。ティーシャツ2枚と靴下2足を、赤ちゃんとそのお兄ちゃんに買ったわ。われながら洋服のセンスはいいから、彼女きっと気に入ってくれると思う。そう思わない?

• 英文が正しいか教えてください。

英文が正しいかどうか教えてください。 First, I talk about my friends. We can meet new person in school. And we can favor them. I didn’t know anybody when I went to high school at first time. I wanted to make friends. So I was speaking her who next to me sat down. Now we are friends. But we don’t always talk. Then I thought her who is very kind by external appearances. Of course, she is kind. But rather than she is very cheer up. I can’t know she is very cheer up only external appearances. I know that I talked to her a lot of things. Then I judge a person by external appearances. But, the fact, she is very cheer up. この初めの文のfirstは、firstよりもfirstlyの方がいいのでしょうか? 違いがあれば、教えてください。 あと、訂正などあれば教えてほしいです。