商品不足の問題を解決するための英文アタック方法

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 海外ショップで買い物したところ、正しいオーダー内容でインボイスがメール返信されましたが、商品に同梱されたインボイスは数が不足していました。
  • 商品の不足を伝えるために、画像を添付しながら再度アタックしましたが、英語力の不足から上手く伝わらない状況です。
  • 英文で再度アタックする際には、商品不足の事実と問題の解決方法を明確に表現し、先方の記録を確認するよう要求することが重要です。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英訳つくりました。あまり上手く伝わっていないようなのでご意見お聞かせください

海外ショップで買い物したところ、正しいオーダー内容でインボイスがメール返信されました。ところが商品に同梱されたインボイスは、数が全く不足しており商品も同様でした。 意図的にやっているとしか思えません。 両方のインボイスを画像添付(後者のインボイスに赤字でオーダーした正しい数、不足数を記載)し不足分を送るよう頼んだのですが以下の通り埒があきません。 2つの画像を使って確かに先方が送っていない事を上手く言いたいのですが英語力がないため上手くいかないようです。 どのような英文で再度アタックしたら良いかお力をお貸しください。 私が送った文 Hi, I would like to make an inquiry about my order. Order #XXXX I have just received the package on January 30. but regretfully the following goods were not enclosed in the package. look at the attachment. file name:(my order #XXXX) A red characters is my order quantity. file name:(Invoice in package) Invoice that arrived with package would like you to check up your record and send missing 15 pcs as soon as possible. I would appreciate your help on above matter. Item : AA Quantity : 6 Item : BB Quantity : 4 Item : CC Quantity : 5 Total Quantity : 15 Kind regards, ***** ***** 先方からの返答 Hello, We apologize for the confusion. I have looked up your account and it is indicated that the products you are missing are more than likly at customs. I would advise you to try and contact them.

• 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • mabomk
  • ベストアンサー率40% (1414/3521)
回答No.3

こんにちわ、先日の回答者です。あなたの英語で上記の返事が 来たわけですから、全体的にはこれで大丈夫ですが、既に用意 しておいた「模範問い合わせレター」例文を、、、、 Order #XXXX [refers] [refers]で「参照します」 I would like to make some urgent inquiry about my order. When I opened the package on Jan/30, I found some items (detailed below) were missing, your Invoice(copy attached) did not mention these items. 商品自体もなかった、また、Invoiceにも記載されていない、と事情 説明。本当は「当地税関で没収されたとの情報は手元に来ていない云々」 との一文もありますが、今回は不要ですね。 I am afraid you have no inventory for these items, so you did not ship, or you could not include these items with some reasons unknown to me. そこで、私はこう懸念します、在庫が無かったので送らなかった、又 は、何らかの理由で送れなかった(又は、送付ミスがあった)のではな いかと、、、 For your easy reference, I am attaching a scanned file showing my order remarking the missing items in red. 貴社が、「素早く容易に参照できる」[for your easy reference] 様に、本件注文書のスキャンデータを送ります、到着しなかった 商品明細は赤でマークしています。 I hope you carefully look into the matter and let me know the outcome as soon as possible. なるべく早く子細を調査して事情をお知らせ下さい。 先方からの返答 Hello, We apologize for the confusion. I have looked up your account and it is indicated that the products you are missing are more than likely at customs. I would advise you to try and contact them. から判断して、「税関差し止め」以外の事情だとよく分かっていま す、調査の上お知らせしますと言っていますので、本件は暫くお待 ち下さい。 ご参考にして下さい。

super1103
質問者

お礼

ご教授頂いた文、ありがたく使わせて頂きました。ご親切にして頂きありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (3)

• mabomk
  • ベストアンサー率40% (1414/3521)
回答No.4

三番です。 We apologize for the confusion. I have looked up your account and it is indicated that the products you are missing are more than likely at customs. I would advise you to try and contact them. の相手側返事に対しては Thank you for your attention. As there was no notice from my customs here [to the effect] or [saying my goods were in custody or confiscated by some reason], I am sure there was something wrong at your packing or shipping section. I look forward to your further news after your due check. では如何でしょうか? 返事が来ればいいですね。

• vegan
  • ベストアンサー率47% (124/261)
回答No.2

完璧な英語ではないかもしれませんが、ご参考まで。 Re: Order # xxxx Hello again, I don't think you understood the situation correctly. I ordered total of xx items, as you can see in the invoice I received when I made the order. However, the invoice that was included in the package shows xxx items and that's how many I received in this shipment. (please check the two attached invoices and compare them.) Since the invoice enclosed in the package states the exact number of the items received, I don't think the missing items are at customs. I would really appreciate it if you could immediately send the missing items to me. Thank you very much in advance for your assistance. 名前 商品と一緒に来たインボイスは、実際に送られて来た商品の数とマッチしている事を前提に書きました。 早く解決するといいですね。

noname#58274
noname#58274
回答No.1

話は前に進んでると思います。 コンタクトを取っている人はCustomにあると言ってるので、Customの連絡先を聞いてはどうでしょうか? Thank you, I will try to contact customs. Please let me know who in customs I should contact ? I'd like to know phone number/Email address とかだとどうでしょうか?

関連するQ&A

• 英訳をおねがいします^^

自分なりに英訳して海外のメーカーとやり取りしてたのですが、 いま担当のひとの英語がいまいち上手く訳せずに苦労しています。 詳しい方よろしくおねがいします。 Thank you for your order! I wanted to let you know that your order has been received. I notice that you listed the shipping on the order as well. I just want to let you know that the shipping I quoted to you was an estimated price. I can definitely fax or e-mail you a copy of the invoice after the order ships and it would have the shipping shown on it. thank you, I do have the order entered as I had mentioned in my previous e-mail to you. The item is on backorder. We have a ship date of 8-30-07 scheduled for your order. I had mentioned before that we can e-mail your invoice to you after the order ships. I actually do have notes to e-mail the invoice to you. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

• 英文を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。送料と値引きの事でメールが来ました。 すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Sorry that's my mistake. After the store credit for your missing stock the total will be $AAAA. However, the 10% discount only applies on larger orders of over $200. Therefore to this order I would not be able to apply the 10%. Let me know please if you'd like to add up to your order and I will then change the invoice accordingly adding the discount. If you are happy to have it as it is I will take the $10 for the missing stock off of your invoice and will email you the updated one.

• 海外通販でのメール。英語の得意な方お願いします!

以前アメリカのネットショップで商品を購入した際、届いた商品に足りないものがあったので、その商品を送るようにとメールしました。 そのときに相手から来たメールの内容がよく分かりません。 I apologize you received your incomplete. Please verify if you received your package damaged, the item number and quantity you are missing, and the address you would like your reshipment sent. Once we have this information your order will be reshipped. 上記の文なのですが、梱包の破損、商品番号、商品の足りない数を確認しなさいという感じかと思うのですが、イマイチわからないので教えてください。

• 英訳してほしいのですが

I sent your order out on Monday the 12th. I also enclosed a $36.00 International money order for overpayment for my CD. However today I recieved back from my bank the check you had sent me for the $81.00. They said it was not negotiable here to go through our banks. I will be returning this check to you today in the mail. Please arrange another payment to me for your CD. The charges I have incurred for your CD and shipment total is $47.00. If you could get an international money order from your bank there shouldn't be a problem. If you can pay by credit card, that would be even better. I have an online payment form if you would like to use it using your credit card. http://www.patswe bgraphics.com/creditcardorder.html My address for mailing again is: 以上です。どうぞ宜しく

• 英訳お願いします。

Are you willing to place another order from our store and we add this missing cards to your new order? これは、追加でうちの店から他に欲しいものはあるかい?みたいな意味でしょうか? であれば特に必要ないという意味の英文も載せていただければ助かります。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 英訳をお願いします

I appreciate your business and would be willing to share the cost of the return with you. Would 50/50 be acceptable?

• 英訳なのですが。。。

here is and ad for the English Class that my associate and I are opening along side to the class that I have at the time. If you would like to put a copy at your beauty shop that would be great. 自分でもチャレンジして、翻訳にもかけてみたのですが、うまく文が繋がらなくて。。。どなたか教えて下さい。正確にはどうゆう事を言っているのでしょうか?

• 注文品が2重に届いた(英訳)

お世話になっております。 海外の書店に本を4冊注文したところ、先週すでに届いていたのに、昨日また同じものが届いてしまいました。そこで、昨日届いた分を返送し、その分の返金をお願いしようと思っているのですが、以下の文できちんと通じるでしょうか……? 支払いはクレジットカードです。 (文中の "Jxxxx" と "Dxxxx" はレシートに載っている担当者のお名前です) ***************** メール件名 "You've sent my order twice." Thank you for having sent my order, but I've received my order twice, in the last week and yesterday. The 2 receipts says that Jxxxx served on March 12 (Invoice No: XXXXXXXXXX) and Dxxxx on March 20 (Invoice No: 0000000000). Should I send the 4 books I've received yesterday? And could I get a refund on them? Looking forward to your reply. ***************** どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• 海外のショップに見積依頼をしたい

海外のショップに送料も含めた見積りを依頼したく下記メールを送ったのですが返信がありません。 英文自体は通じているとは思うのですが何故返信が無いのか分かりません。 英文がこれで良いか。またアドバイスがあればお願いしたく思います。 Hello, This is my first time to contact you. I want to order your products. We would like a price quote on the following items. Please include the shipping cost. I live in Tokyo Japan. item: 商品A quantity: XX item: 商品B quantity: XX Thank you, Sincerely,

• 英訳 

いつもありがとうございます! どなたか、英訳をお願いできませんでしょうか。 和文: 1.私、あなたが隣りに居てくれて、笑顔を見せてくれたら、きっと持ってるパワーの倍以上 頑張れるわ! If you are by my side and show me your smiling, I'm sure I would be able to 「きっと持ってるパワーの倍以上 頑張れるわ」が難しく、わかりませんでした。 2.あなたの素敵な笑顔と、あなたのベビーが居たら、どんなに幸せかしら…♪ 想像するだけで、嬉しくてウキウキしちゃうわ!♪ If I have nice your smile and your baby, I wonder how happy 「どんなに幸せかしら」がわかりませんでした。 Just imagining it makes me happy and excited!♪ よろしくお願いいたします。