• ベストアンサー

訳せない英文があります。

arajin1123の回答

回答No.1

(もし神が彼を私からとても遠くに連れ去ったのなら、彼は道の休憩所に戻ってくるだろう。時間をかけて。) この「bring」は「連れ去る」で、「far back」は両方とも遠いところの意味なので「とても遠く」と訳しました。

onechi
質問者

お礼

あー!なるほどですー! ありがとうございます! でも道の休憩所って言うのはどういうことなのでしょうか・・・?

関連するQ&A

• 英語の文なのですが、わからないことがあっておしえてください。

おはようございます。 いつも教えていただいてありがとうございます。 今日は、英語に直す問題がわからなくなってしまいました。 「(あなたは)おりかえし電話をかけるように彼に伝えていただけませんか。」という文です。 最初、どうしようと思ってDo you mind if I ask youにしたらつぎはto tell him to call me back? では変ですよね・・っていうかIのあとくらいからは無理やりです。 それか、もしWould you please tell himっていうのがあったとしたら そのうしろはto callかcallか何になるんでしょうか? WouldはWillでもいいですか? あとはWould you mindとかいえますか?そうしたらその後ろはどうなるんでしょうか? ぜんぜんわかっていなくてごめんなさい・・ よかったら教えてください。

• 英文の和訳

英文を和訳していただける かたのみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落と2段落目の前半部分となりますので、 中途半端で終わると思いますが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 He is a car owner and driver. His car is modern and green. It has the letter C or K in the brand name, makers name or in the number plate. There is a very old karma between you and your soul mate. The goes back to a past life. You may have shared more than one past life, but always this love was cut short and left unfinished, and so you are brought back together in the present life again. There will be a sense of this in the meeting, a kind of familiarity, as if you know him, but don't know him at all. Like a forgotten memory, Maybe nothing you can define or grasp, but love will begin with conversation with talk and it will just seem so natural, it will be as though you have known him all your life.

• takeとbringのニュアンスの差

この道を行けば駅に出ます。 This road will take you to the station. 20分歩くと私は演奏会にちょうど間に合って着いた。 Twenty minutes' walk brought me to the concert hall just in time. 上記の2文ですが、takeとbroughtが同じような意味で使われています。 takeとbringは何かニュアンスが異なるのでしょうか。

• 英訳と英文の添削のお願い・・・

すみませんが、以下の日本文を英語に訳すをお願いします・・・ 「不平ばかり言うのは,いい加減にやめてくれ。 私だって,やりたくてやっているんじゃん人だ。」 以下の英文の添削や解説をお願いします。 1. One way to deal with the problems were to be suggested by the committee. 2. I would appreciate very much if you could show me how to put the machine back together. 3. By the time the messenger arrives, the gate will hae been opened to let in him. どうかお願いします!!

• 英文の和訳をお願いします

映画のとあるシーンです。 普通の人とは違う特殊なものが見える人が、オカルトショップを経営しています。 その店に、変わった男が訪ねてきました。 その時のことを、経営者が思い出しながら話している、という状況です。 He came to my shop. He said he sees it too. He said I can help him stop what's coming... ... that what I saw is salvation. A salvation that some people wants to stop. He said I can help him and I should see what he sees to understand. What I saw was those he killed a long time ago and those he will kill in the future. He just looked at me, sad, and said that he knows my decision before I even say it. He gave me this mashine. He said to use it if the vision changes back.

• 質問欄に英文。でもどうやって詐欺をはたらくのでしょうか?

自分の出品している商品の質問欄に Hello i will like to buy your item to my New Store in Nigeria and i will be paying you $3000 US Dollar for the item and shipment by EMS Speed post to Nigeria and let me know if you have more then one in store so i want you to reply me back if you are okay with my Offer and reply me back with your personal Email to tracylora10ジーメールアドレス so i will be waiting to get your mail back Thanks との文章が書かれていました。たぶん詐欺だと思うのですが(落札相場は度高く見積もっても12万円)、興味本位で応対しています(そんなことしちゃダメなんでしょうが) でも疑問があります。どう詐欺をするのでしょうか?向こうからの入金を確認した後、発送すれば詐欺のしようがないと思います。入金がなければほっとけばいいですし、口座だけを知られるだけで個人情報は何一つ知られません。 非常に気になります。ご存知の方教えてください。

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

先日、頼んでないブーツがアメリカよりとどきました。その事についてのメールだと思います。 大変でも翻訳おねがいします。 No.1 It came to our attention about a month ago that we shipped a pair of Redwing boots that were not supposed to go to you. Here is where they were sent: No.2 I emailed Yosinori about this on 2/25 and have not heard back from him. At that time I was not aware that they were your orders. Please let me know if you or he has those boots, if you would like to keep them we will give you a good deal on them. Or we can send you a return label to get them back. Here are the specs of the boot:

• 英文のチェックをお願いします。

英文のチェックをお願いします。 日本には28日に帰ると思います。しかし、Tomからメールが来て仕事がゲットでき、ビザがとれたらツアーが始まるまでの間、すぐロンドンに帰ってきて練習したいです。5月の後半に連絡をとってみてといわれたのでいつメールしようかそわそわしています。なぜなら早くにツアーに入れるか入れないかだけでも知りたいからです。 I will go back Japan in 28th, but if I get a e-mail from Tom and get a job and VISA, I will come back here sooner and do the practice. Mimi said I can contact to Tom in end of this month, you know, so I have very fidgets when I will contact to him, so... I just know I can join the show or not, you know.

• 英文添削お願いします。(一休さん)

英文の添削、よろしくお願いします。 この道を行けばどうなるものか危ぶむなかれ。 危ぶめば道はなし。踏み出せばその一足が道となる。 迷わずにゆけよ、ゆけばわかる。 I'm just wondering what will become of me if I go on this way. Don't be afraid. There is no way if you are afraid. A step taken forward will open the way to your goal. Never hesitate to go and you will find out what what there is to do.

• この英文

詩かなにかだと思うのですが、何をいっているのかわかりません。この文以外にあなたのことを考えているという言葉を連発したのはわかりました。主人公は男性ですが、この文面から行くとこの男性は本気の恋愛を相手に求めているのでしょうか、わりきった関係を求めている文でしょうか感じたことなど教えて下さいお願いします I heard it said that kisses make the heart grow closer Well, I will never get over the way we were that night And I want to get it back So if you're out there, please listen to this message from me Know that I'm right here thinkin 'bout you Hope that you too will another day 'cause all I do. Did you hear them tellin' me I must be crazy 'Cause I'm waitin' on you lately That's okay, alright, 'cause I need to get you back Want you to know that I don't regret A single moment I spent on you, my friend Thinking 'bout you, hope that you too will another day,