• ベストアンサー

穴埋め問題です!

The short thick finger of the hand which is set at a different angle from the other four is called a ( ). ()に当てはまる語が分かりません。親指に関係があるのは分かるのですが…。どうかお願いします!

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • MayIHELPY
  • ベストアンサー率49% (335/674)
回答No.2

No.1の方の回答が正解である理由は、日本語に訳すとすぐわかります。 「手の指のうちで、ほかの4本の指とは異なる角度で付いている(=異なる方向を向いている)短くて太い指は~と呼ばれています。」

その他の回答 (1)

• shuasa
  • ベストアンサー率0% (0/6)
回答No.1

thumb 親指で合ってると思いますよ?

関連するQ&A

• 数学の問題です

問題が英語ですが、解き方と答えをおしえてください。よろしくお願いします。 kepler's First Law of Planetary Motion states that the orbit of a planet about a star is an eclipse with the star at one focus. The point in that orbit at which the planet is closest to the star is called "perihelion" and the point at which the planed is farthest from the star is called "aphelion". The eccentricity of the planet Mercury is approximately 0.206. The length of the minor axis is approximately 113500000km. Find the distance between Mercury and the Sun at perihrlion and at aphelion.

• この問題の解き方を教えてください。

The longbow are acurate at ranges to 100 meters or more. If the maximum altitude of an arrow is less than h = 20m while travelling to a target 100 m away from the archer, and neglecting air resistance, esitimate the speed and angle at which the arrow must leave the bow. plot the required release speed and angle as a function of height h

• 穴埋め問題の添削をお願いします!

1)The people (who) work in the office are very friendly. 2)There are some words (whose) meanings I don't know. 3)I enjoyed talking to the man (which) I sat next to on the plane. 4)The book (which choose the teacher) was too difficult for the students. 5)The jewel box (in which) I put my engagement ring was stolen. 6)You didn't get the whole point. That wasn't (what I meant). 7)That horse was the most beautiful creature (that I had) ever seen. 8)Mary is now very different from (what) she was five years ago. 9)This computer software is useful and, (what) is more, not so expensive. 10)Edison is as great an inventor (as) ever lived. 問題文が多くてすみません。()内の穴埋めです。 解説や日本語訳を付けてくださると助かります。 添削よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 英文の穴埋め・間違い訂正の添削をお願いします

※間違い訂正 間違い→訂正の順で書きました 1)Everyone of us has a responsibility to the society which he is a part. which→? 2)I'll think about that you have asked me and give you my decision later. that→what 3)Malaysia is a country in a tropical area,which the leaves never change colors. which→where ※()内穴埋め 4)This is the boy (who) I am sure will win the first prize. 5)The view of the lake from my window is different from (what) it used to be. 解説や和訳を加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 穴埋め問題4問教えてください!

1 On my way home I was caught ( ) a shower. ( for which, where, in which, whichの中から一つ) 2 You can hire a bicycle ( ) the hour at this shop.   ( within , in, into ,with の中から一つ) 3 外国へ行って初めて自分の国のことをいかに知らないかがわかる。   It is ( )( ) we go abroad that we realize how ( ) we know about our own country. 4 明日の最終講義を終えると、彼女はこの大学で20年教えたことになる。   After her final lecture tomorrow, she ( )( ) a teacher for 20 years at this college.

• 穴埋めの問題で

1.The firemen had trouble getting to the street ( ) the houses were on fire . (1)how (2)that (3)where (4)which とゆう問題で(   )にはいるのは3番なんですが その理由となんでほかのものが駄目なのかを教えてください。 2.There are few places downtown for parking , ( ) is really a problem . (1)what (2)where (3)which (4)who 答えは3番なんですが、これもその理由となんでほかのもの が駄目なのかをおしえてください。 二つも質問がありますがお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

Southern Cross is close to Southern Cross is different from most schools To learn mathematics, students at Southern Cross To improve their language skills, students at Southern Cross The Southern Cross school wants students to Which of these is a kind of wildlife?

• 英語の問題お願いします!

英語の問題お願いします! 五問あります! 空所に入れるのに最も適当な語 句を下の(1)~(4)から1つずつ選 んでください。 1.The climate of my city is like () . (1)London (2)its London (3)those of London (4)that of London 2.The interview was very difficul t. They asked me a lot of questio ns, most of () I couldn't answer. (1)that (2)them (3)which (4)whom 3.The school () you need to find is located just around the block. (1)where (2)in which (3)at which (4)which 4.This television series is a () ric her visual experience. (1)more (2)most (3)much (4)very This dress is a little tight for me. please show me () (1)other (2)another (3)each other (4)one 以上のごもんです! よろしくおねがいします(;> <)

• 穴埋めの解答が合っているかどうか見てください。

短い文章〔パラグラフ〕を読み,空いている箇所を埋めなさい。という問題で埋めたのですが,合っているか見てください。(英文を参照して埋めています。) 後,1つだけ空欄のところがあるので,教えてください 参照する【英文】はこのURLです。 http://oshiete1.goo.ne.jp/qa4988071.html 【問題】 (Astronomers) study the stars by using telescopes to detect (radiation) of different wavelengths. Most radiation, such as (?), cannot get through the Earth’s atmosphere. As a result, scientists use (radio) telescopes, which detect light. Optical telescopes have been in use since about 1600. Today technology is being developed which will use special (mirrors) to cancel out the distortion of light by the Earth’s (atmosphere). They are also used where there is not much light from towns and cities at night. The Hubble Telescope is located in (space), and one day there might even be telescopes on the moon!

• 関係代名詞の問題の添削をお願いします!

2つの文を関係代名詞を使って1つの文にするという問題です。 1つの文にした状態の文のみ書きます。 1.I'll agree to the plan which Jackson proposed at the meeting. 2.The boy whom he had eaten up all his candies began to cry. 3.The cat which is on a high branch of the tree is meowing. 4.The stadium which called Koshien was built many years ago. どの文も最初の単語は固定されています。 特に関係代名詞が合っているか自信がありません。 回答よろしくお願いします。