Kuroutoの回答

• ベストアンサー
  • Kurouto
  • ベストアンサー率28% (96/338)
回答No.2

貨幣の場合は違いますね。 look at the head and the tail of a nickel. となります。

関連するQ&A

• 英語に堪能な方、よろしくお願い致します。

~, but list, a look at the history of the competition and~ この文章の冠詞 「a」の意味と、なぜlookの前に必要なのかがわかりませんでした。 熟語のようなものなのかと思い、調べて見ましたがa look at ~ という例題はありましたが、その説明はありませんでした。 (※butの前、andのあとにそれぞれ文章がありますが必要でしたら追記します。) よろしくお願いいたします。

• どうしても解けない二つの疑問

We at abc inc .look back and evaluate how well business was in order to get a good look at future growth. 上記の文章で二つ質問があります、1つはabc incとlook backの間に「.」がどうして入っているのか? 二つ目は、in order to の後のget a good look atの意味が良く分りません、宜しくお願い致します!

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

He sits facing me on the machine right in front of me and gives me a dirty look while doing the loud and obligatory cough routine.

• 表現方法の違いによる意味や、語法用法の違いがありま

表現方法の違いによる意味や、語法用法の違いがありますか。 v1+o make/have/take+noun form of v1 ex. decide to do sth and make a decision of/that chat with sme and have a chat with look at sme/sth and take a look at

• a nickel's worth of the free advice

映画での台詞です。 Now let me give a nickel's worth of the free advice. 和訳では「ひとつ無料で忠告しといてやろう」と言っています。 英語では「本当は5セントの価値があるアドバイスを特別無料でしてあげよう」 という意味でしょうか? その反対で「無料のアドバイスを5セントでしてあげよう」という意味でしょうか? 5セントは価値があるのでしょうか?むしろ「ただ同然」のような感じです・・・。 この台詞はもったいをつけて言っているようですが、 結局このアドバイスに価値があるのかないのか、どちらなのでしょうか?

• 確率の問題

統計学のテストが近いので勉強をしています。しかし、授業で使っている教科書には演習問題の略解しか載っていないので、解き方がわかりません。もし、わかる方がいれば教えてください。 1. ふつうの硬貨2枚と、両面が表になっているインチキ硬貨1枚が入った箱がある。この箱から1枚の硬貨を無作為に選んでそれを2回投げるとき、(a)2回とも表が現れる確率を求めよ。(b)選ばれた硬貨を3回投げて3回とも表が出たとして、それがインチキ硬貨であったという確率を求めよ。 2. 硬貨を1回投げる。表が出たらサイコロを1個転がし、出た目の数だけのドルを支払い、裏が出たらサイコロを2個転がし、出た目の合計の数だけドルを支払うものとする。そのとき、たかだか5ドルを支払えばすむことになる確率を求めよ。 3. 25セント銀貨14枚と5ドル金貨1枚の入った財布と、25セント銀貨15枚入った財布がある。第1の財布から5枚の硬貨をとり第2の財布へ移し、その後、第2の財布から5枚の硬貨をとり第1の財布へ移す。このような移し変えの後で、金貨が第1の財布に入っている確率はいくらか。 答えはそれぞれ 1.(a)1/2 , (b)2/3 2.5/9 3.3/4 となるみたいです。

• 英語のアパレル仕様書を日本語で訳して

あるジャケットの規格説明書です。いろいろな辞書を調べましたが、わからない言葉がいっぱいあるんです。皆さんにお願いします。 Fabric: 100% Polyester Tricot Barrier: Low noise. Waterproofness 3000mm, Breathability 3000mvp Style feature: A barrier between fabric and lining, which is waterproof and breathable. It makes very low noise. Jacket Adjustable waist and cuff. 2-way front zipper. 2 front bottom pockets. 1 chest pocket closed by zipper. 2 hand warm pockets above waist. 2 pockets at lining. 1 back pocket at right bottom. Flexible pleats at back to give more space for movement. Pant Elastic back waist band. Zipped front fly. Reinforced patch at knee and inner bottom. Adjustable bottom by strap and buckle

• 翻訳してくださいm(__)m

Buck lived at a big house in the sun-kissed Santa Clara Valley. Judge Miller's place, it was called. It stood back from the road, half hidden among the trees, through which glimpses could be caught of the wide cool veranda that ran around its four sides. The house was approached by gravelled driveways which wound about through wide-spreading lawns and under the interlacing boughs of tall poplars. At the rear things were on even a more spacious scale than at the front. There were great stables, where a dozen grooms and boys held forth, rows of vine-clad servants' cottages, an endless and orderly array of outhouses, long grape arbors, green pastures, orchards, and berry patches. Then there was the pumping plant for the artesian well, and the big cement tank where Judge Miller's boys took their morning plunge and kept cool in the hot afternoon これを絵でかくとしたらどう書けばよいですか?

• 英語の添削お願いします。

I do not look at a lot of the number of public phones, so I cannot contact anyone if what I happen and do not have mobile phone. または、I'm look at the number of public phones too much, so~. (わたしは、あまり公衆電話を見ない、だからもし携帯を持っていなくて何か起こったら連絡できない。) 添削をお願いします。

• 英文を訳して下さい。

Artillery-fire could be directed with greater accuracy by ground observers and make overlooked German defences untenable. A more ambitious plan for the spring was an attack into the salient that had formed north of Bapaume, during the Battle of the Somme in 1916. The attack was to be directed northwards from the Ancre valley and southwards from the original front line near Arras to meet at St Léger, as soon as the ground dried and was intended to combine with the effect of the offensive planned at Arras. British operations on the Ancre from 10 January – 22 February 1917, forced the Germans back 5 miles (8.0 km) on a 4 miles (6.4 km) front, ahead the scheduled German retirements of the Alberich Bewegung (Alberich Manoeuvre/Operation Alberich) and eventually took 5,284 prisoners. On 22/23 February, the Germans fell back another 3 miles (4.8 km) on a 15-mile (24 km) front.