• ベストアンサー

誰か直してくださいお願いします。

"私は4月6日にバンコクに到着します。そちらのホテルには10日から16日まで宿泊します。バンコクに長く滞在したいので6日から9日までの4日間は、ロスメンに泊まります。" と、いうことを伝えたいのですが、 I will arrive at the April 6 in BANGKOK. I stays at the hotel from the 10th to the 16th. Since I want to stay at a long time in BANGKOK,it stays at loss men for fore days, from the 6th to the 9th. 多分めちゃくちゃだと思うので 誰か教えてください・・お願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Umada
  • ベストアンサー率83% (1169/1405)
回答No.2

ご質問を拝見するとどうやらBangkokのホテル宛のようですね。向こうも英語母語でないので細かい文法にはそれほど頓着しなくて良いと思います。むしろ「いつからいつまで泊まるのか」をはっきり伝えることが肝要です。 Dear Receptionist, I will arrive in Bangkok on April 6th. I will stay at your hotel (hotel ABC) from 10th to 16th (6 nights). Before the stay at your hotel, I will stay in a losmen from 6th to 9th. Sincerely yours (tyaminさんの名前をここに書く) 上記の例は"I will"が続いて英語の文章としては芸がないのですが、変に表現に凝るとかえって相手に誤解されます。ここは愚直に書きました。arrive atは狭い場所、arrive inはある程度広い場所に使います。Bangkokならinがよいでしょう。日付の前置詞はonで、日付そのものは序数にします。日付には冠詞は要りません。 次の文の"the hotel"、特定のホテルだということは分かりますが具体的なホテルの名前(送り先のホテル?)を書かないと意味不明です。また「10日から16日迄泊まります」だと、16日の夜は泊まるのかそれとも16日の朝に出発してしまうかがあやふやですので、トラブルを避ける意味で"6 nights"と入れました(nemochanさんもご指摘の通りです)。もし16日夜も泊まって17日朝に出るのなら"from 10th evening to 17th morning (7 nights)"とすれば万全です。 「バンコクに長く滞在したいので」というのは相手にとっては不要な情報で、入れるとかえって相手が混乱する可能性がありますから省きました。単に「そちらのホテルの滞在の前、6日から9日まではロスメンに滞在しています」で十分です。なお「ロスメン」の綴りを確認して下さい。 "losmen"には前置詞が必要です。ここでは"a"にしました。"a"にすることで「あるロスメン」という意味を持たせていますが、その辺のニュアンスはあまり通じないかも・・・他は揚げ足取りで申し訳ないのですが、"it stays"でなく"I will stay"で、"four"もスペルが違いますよ。 (ところでこれ、予約の手紙/FAXではないですよね? この文章では「予約を希望します」の意味にはならないので) もっとも、最初に申し上げたように相手も英語国民でないですから体当たりでコミニュケーションすれば何とか通じるものですよ。 よい旅行になりますように。

tyamin
質問者

お礼

本当に有難うございます。 詳しく書いていただきすごく助かりました。 体当たりでコミニュケーションして何とか通じるようにがんばります。

その他の回答 (2)

noname#2021
noname#2021
回答No.3

内容を書き換える事になりますが、下記のようになさったら整理が付いて分かりやすいと思います。ホテルの名前がわかったら、"the hotel" をそのホテルの名前に換えれば良いです。あと、ロスメンのスペルはわかりません。 I will be in Bangkok in early April, and my schedule will be as follows: - Arrive in Bagkok on April 6, 2002. - Plan to spend 4 nights (from April 6 through April 9) in Losmen(?) as I want to stay in Bankgok as long as possible. - Stay at the hotel from April 10 through April 16.

tyamin
質問者

お礼

本当に有難うございました。 すごく助かりました。

• nemochan
  • ベストアンサー率33% (11/33)
回答No.1

あまり自信がないですし、シチュエーションが分からないのですが、 I will be arriving at Bangkok on April 6. ホテルが特定のものならthe、「そちらの地域の不特定のホテル」ならaでもいいんでしょうか。16日の朝までなら6泊7日の滞在になります。何泊かという表現になります。 I am planning to stay at a hote there from April 10 to 15, for 6 nights. ロスメンというのは特定のホテルの名前ですか?バンコクに長くいる為にはどうして「ロスメン」がいいのですか?料金ですか?手紙の相手はロスメン・ホテルの予約係ですか、それとも現地で世話してくれる友人ですか。それによって文面は変わると思います。 As I need to stay in Bangkok longer, I will be staying at Loss Men from April 6 to 8, for 3 nights.

tyamin
質問者

お礼

詳しく書いていただき有難うございました。 すごく助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いいたします

There is a slight change in my plans ... but it's good ... I don't need to work on the 10th of January. So I will arrive from Osaka on Friday the 7th of January and will go back to Osaka on Tuesday morning on the 11th of January. For this weekend I'm wondering which hotel I should book. Which one do you think is better? 〇or〇. I think the hotel in Shinagawa is nicer ... but maybe you want to have a different location. What do you think? For me it's the same.

• 英語の作文でのwithの位置

I go to Sendai with Judy onWednesdays in summer.などの、~と一緒に を表すwith がarrive at ~ come to ~といった動詞のあとに来るのはわかりますが、arrive  with 人 at ~ やcome with 人 to ~としてはいけないのはなぜでしょうか。調べ方がわるいのか参考書にもないので悩んでいます。

• 大至急和訳してください パート2

トラベルエージェンシーからの回答その1です。 助けてください・・・・ こんな時翻訳ソフトが欲しくなっちゃいます・・・ Thank you very much for using Asia Travel Reservation Service and your reservation at the above hotel. We are most pleased to confirm your reservation for a deluxe room (for 2 persons) at baht 1,100 nett inclusive of breakfast, service and tax per room per night from 25th to 27th August (2 nights) at Viengtai Hotel in Bangkok (Any changes from the above confirmed reservation upon check-in, the hotel reserves the right to make amendments to the above charges according to the rates shown on the website). Kindly furnish us your arrival flight details for the hotel registration purpose. "As our valued customer, we would like to offer a FREE half day tour to Vimanmek Palace (The World Largest Golden Teakwood Mansion), Temple tour (Wat Indaravihan) and Gems Factory during your stay in Bangkok. The contact person for this tour will be given in the next reconfirmation email" **IMPORTANT** KINDLY SEND US AN EMAIL ACKNOWLEDGMENT as soon as you receive this confirmation so that I know you are aware of this confirmation. As our special internet guest, we are extending 2 essential services to you: 1) Airport-hotel pickup at just US$14 per car per way (maximum 3 adults only) or airport-hotel-airport pickup service at US$28 OR 2) Airport-hotel-airport pickup plus 1/2 day city tour at just US$58 for 2 person 文字制限の都合でパート3に続きます。

• 海外ホテルへの問合せメール

パリのホテルに問い合わせをしたいのですが、 英語力に自信がありません。 ・4/21~4/26 間、5泊したい ・2人利用でツインルーム、可能であればバスタブ付希望 予約前に確認したいこと ・飛行機の到着が早朝着なので、チェックイン前に荷物を預かってもらえるか ・飛行機の出発が深夜初なので、チェックアウト後、空港へ向かうまでの間、荷物を預かってもらえるか 以上のことを問い合わせたいのです。 下記で間違っていないか(伝わるか)、添削をお願いいたします。 どうぞ、よろしくお願いします。 Dear Sir/Madam, I would like to stay at your hotel between April 21, 2010 and April 26, 2010 for 5 nights. I would like to reserve a twin room for 2 persons, preferably with a bath tab. Before making my reservation, I would like to inquire if I can leave my luggage at your hotel before the scheduled check-in time and from my checkout to the departure? I will arrive at your hotel around 7:00 am ,and I will leave paris around 20:00 pm. It would be very helpful if you would keep my luggage at your hotel till my check-in and to my departure. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your cooperation in advance.

• 和訳をお願いします!

I have some change in my departure date from 29th March to 28th March. Can I change the whole staying period to one day earlier? (from 28th March till 29th April) Thanks

• ホテルの予約について、ホテルへのメールについて

ホテルの予約について、ホテルへのメールについて こんばんは。またしても皆さまのお知恵をお借りしたい案件があります。 8月にニューヨークに行きます。ホテルは自分から直接ホテルの予約担当に予約を依頼しています。 今までは8月10日の夕方にニューヨークに到着する予定になっていました。ですのでホテルは8月10日から3泊予約していました。が、旅行の日程が変わり、8月11日の朝8時にニューヨークに到着することになりました。 ホテルのチェックイン時間は14時なんですね。でも11日の朝にチェックインしてから、すぐに部屋を使いたいと思っています。なので8月10日から予約を入れておいて、この日はチェックインせずに翌日の朝にチェックインして、そのまま部屋を使いたいと思っています。いちおクレジットカードでguaranteeはかけています。その旨をホテルに伝えたいのですが、こんな英語で通じるでしょうか? My travel itinerary has been changed. Originally, I would arrive at New Yor in the evening on August 10, so I made a reservation from August 10 for three nights. However, now I will arrive at New York in the morning (around 8:00am) on August 11. As I know, your check in time is 14:00. However, I would like to use my room as soon as I check in in the morning on July 14. So, I would like to ask you whether it is possible to use my room just after I check in on July 14 morning, if I don't change my reservation (check in on August 10 for three nights), however I would check in early morning on July 14. Thank you for your assistance. それからレンタカーを使うので、宿泊者のための駐車場を使いたいと思っています。こんな英語で大丈夫でしょうか? I would like to park my car during my stay in your hotel. Can you make any necessary reservation for my car? よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語訳をお願いいたします。

If the landings had gone to plan, the 11th Battalion was supposed to be crossing the plateau heading north. The 10th Battalion, south of the plateau, was to capture a Turkish trench and artillery battery behind Gun Ridge. The 9th Battalion, furthest south, was to attack the artillery battery at Gaba Tepe, and the 12th Battalion was the reserve, with 26th Jacob's Mountain Battery to establish their gun line on the plateau. Unknown to the ANZACs, the Turks had an artillery battery sited on 400 Plateau. After landing, some of the 9th and 10th Battalion's men headed for 400 Plateau. The first 10th Battalion platoon to arrive was commanded by Lieutenant Noel Loutit, and accompanied by the Brigade-Major, Charles Brand. They discovered the Turkish battery in the Lone Pine sector, which was preparing to move. As the Australians opened fire the battery withdrew down Owen's Gully. Brand remained on the plateau and ordered Loutit to continue after the Turkish battery. However, the guns had been hidden at the head of the gully and Loutit's platoon moved beyond them. Around the same time, Lieutenant Eric Smith and his 10th Battalion scouts and Lieutenant G. Thomas with his platoon from the 9th Battalion arrived on the plateau, looking for the guns. As they crossed the plateau Turkish machine-guns opened fire on them from the Lone Pine area. One of Thomas's sections located the battery, which had started firing from the gully. They opened fire, charged the gun crews, and captured the guns. The Turks did manage to remove the breech blocks, making the guns inoperable, so the Australians damaged the sights and internal screw mechanisms to put them out of action. By now the majority of the 9th and 10th Battalions, along with brigade commander Maclagen, had arrived on the plateau, and he ordered them to dig in on the plateau instead of advancing to Gun Ridge. Unfortunately the units that had already passed beyond there were obeying their orders to "go as fast as you can, at all costs keep going". Loutit, Lieutenant J. Haig of the 10th, and thirty-two men from the 9th, 10th, and 11th Battalions crossed Legge Valley and climbed a spur of Gun Ridge, just to the south of Scrubby Knoll. As they reached the top, about four hundred yards (370 m) further inland was Gun Ridge, defended by a large number of Turkish troops. Loutit and two men carried out a reconnaissance of Scrubby Knoll, from the top of which they could see the Dardanelles, around three miles (4.8 km) to the east.

• 最初の2,3日の英訳

「最初の2,3日」はどのように英訳すればよろしいでしょうか? 例えば、最初の2,3日はそのホテルに泊まるの英訳は I am going to stay at the hotel for a couple of days from the first dayとかでしょうか?

• 1月7日~10日の宿泊

大手英会話スクールの教材に、 hotel:For which night? customer:January 7th thorough the 10th. というやり取りがありました。  January 7th thorough the 10th. という表現は、違和感のない言い方なのでしょうか? (throughtとtheが、受験英語にはでてきていないので、疑問に思いました。)  また、From January 7th to 10thという言い方はいかがでしょうか?  よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳みてください、あと、海外ホテル事情

If I am not at hotel when you arrive please go to the room, it is booked in my name. あなたがホテルについたとき、もし私がいなかったら 部屋に入ってて。私の名前で予約してあるから。 ホテルなんですが、外人の私が(向こうでは) その人の名前でチェックインできるんですか? 私はもう飛び立つので(今日ではありませんが)相手に今聞くことができません!! 知ってる事や経験した方、いろいろ教えてください