Help with Understanding an Email about Graphic Designing

このQ&Aのポイント
  • I received an email from someone in Mexico regarding my work as a graphic designer and illustrator.
  • They mentioned wanting to send me their illustrations for feedback.
  • I'm looking for help in understanding the part of the email that mentions 'Designing' and the surrounding context.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文メールをもらったのですが

絵を描く仕事用のサイト持ちです。 サイトを見たメキシコの方から、 メールをいただきました。 返事を書こうと思ったのですが、 Designing~以降がどうしても理解できません。 ()内が不明部分です。 前後の文は、文脈を汲み取りやすいかと思い、 つけておきました。 どなたか翻訳いただけませんでしょうか? どうぞお願いします。 ------------------- Your welcome Hanako, i come from to Mexico, and i study Graphic Designing, (i am also a illustrator and i liked I would like to send you some of my illustrations so that he/she sees them and tells me that he finds) I wait their answer p.d sorry for my English is bad ---------------------- Hanako=私のペンネーム

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • joplin36
  • ベストアンサー率25% (7/28)
回答No.1

「どういたしまして、はなこ。私はメキシコ出身で、グラフィックデザインを勉強しています。(また、イラストレーターでもあり、あなたに私のイラストレーションのいくつかを送りたいです。そのため、彼、もしくは彼女がイラストレーションを見た上で、見たものについて私に言ってくれます。) 彼らからの返事を待っています。 追伸、英語がひどくてすいません。」 確かに、ちょっとひどい英語ですね。 so that he/she sees them and tells me that he finds がよくわかりませんが、要するに質問者さんにイラストを送りたいみたいなので、 返事はそのことについて聞いてあげればいいかと思います。

chili_pepper
質問者

お礼

joplin36様、すばやい回答ありがとうございます! 私にイラストを送りたいのですか、なるほど… メールをくれた方の意図が少々わからないのですが、 いただいた回答を参考にお返事してみようと思います。 おかげさまで大変助かりました。ありがとうございました~

関連するQ&A

• 英文の和訳をお願いします

映画のとあるシーンです。 普通の人とは違う特殊なものが見える人が、オカルトショップを経営しています。 その店に、変わった男が訪ねてきました。 その時のことを、経営者が思い出しながら話している、という状況です。 He came to my shop. He said he sees it too. He said I can help him stop what's coming... ... that what I saw is salvation. A salvation that some people wants to stop. He said I can help him and I should see what he sees to understand. What I saw was those he killed a long time ago and those he will kill in the future. He just looked at me, sad, and said that he knows my decision before I even say it. He gave me this mashine. He said to use it if the vision changes back.

• 英文

英文の和訳をよろしくお願いします My mother laughed. "It wasn't his name," she said. "His name was Harold. He was my mother, my only brother. Harold was eighteen when the war began. I was twelve then, and my sisters were ten and nine. Harold liked to play with us―"

• よろしくお願いします

My fiancé and I just got engaged and are to be married as soon as he graduates from law school. My dad, who has a sense of humor most (but not all) people appreciate, took him on a weekend hunting trip, and according to my intended, made a number of veiled threats of violent acts should he fail to take care of me properly. Of course he tells me he was only joking and it was all in good fun, but that’s not the way my boyfriend sees it. He tells me he has grounds for a case against my father, and although he’s definitely not taking any action, he might in the future if dad doesn’t control himself. I love my fiancé, but I’m starting to rethink our engagement. Should I just tell him to lighten up, or hope that my dad understands and is more accommodating of his sensitivities? according to my intended, made a number of veiled threats of violent acts should he fail to take care of me properly. の和訳を教えてください。intendedの後に何か省略されているのでしょうか?あと、has grounds for a case against my father,の意味も教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 英文でわからないところがあります。

下記の文章の” I imagine he’s had his share of what they can do back there, too” の部分をどう訳せばいいのか教えていただけないでしょうか。 “He was always well-mannered and always a nice boy and very polite and kind, and I always remember him for that and always liked him, too. I felt quite disturbed that this would be happening. War is an awful thing, so I imagine he’s had his share of what they can do back there, too, in Afghanistan. I imagine he’s seen a lot, too, that’s maybe done things to him,” said Mattheis. 出展:VOA News http://www.voanews.com/english/news/usa/US-Soldier-Sentenced-to-Life-in-Prison-for-Afghan-Atrocities-133719403.html

• 英文日記の添削をしていただけませんか(^^)

またまた英文日記を書いてみました。文法的な間違いや、表現のおかしい部分などがあれば、直していただけると助かります(^^)ネイティブならこんな表現をするなど、指摘してくださると,なおうれしいです(^^) I’ve worried about my son’s meals lately. He usually reluctant to eat fish, meat, and vegetables. He likes fruits and staple food such as bread, noodle, rice…. I’m worried that this way would harm my son’s health and growth, so I force food into his mouth every time. I thought that I needed to idea that he could eat nourishment, so I made special soup. I put fish, meat ,mushroom , and vegetables to this soup. He rather eats this soup so I often make this special soup. I ‘m worried ,however, that he will perhaps become no sense of taste if he continues eating this soup.

• 英文の意味を教えてください!!

一人称語りの探偵小説の一節です。 Maybe he called her and pushed her into firing me. Although she was not the kind that pushed easily. このthat はどういう働きでしょうか?pused that easily ならわかるのですが、、、 また Sometimes the burden of being rational and responsible while everyone around me was howling was more than I liked. のmore than I likedとはどういう意味ですか?そういう役割を背負ってるのを誇らしく思う時もあるけどっていう感じでしょうか?

• 英文確認

長髪だけど耳は出して女性のイラストをあなたに描いて欲しいです。 Although I am long hair, I want my ears to come out and draw illustrations of women to you. お送りしました参考画像のように長髪だけれど耳は出してイラストを描いて欲しいと海外の方に伝えたいのですが、この英文は正しいでしょうか? 文法等に間違えがありましたら教えて頂けますと幸いです。

• pass him off

My husband and I have a professional acquaintance I’ve never really liked—he gives me the creeps—but tolerated for our business’ sake. Whenever he calls I am polite and quickly pass him off to my husband. pass him off to my husbandはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英文日記を添削していただけますか(^^)

またまた英文日記を書いてみました。文法的な間違いや、表現のおかしい部分などがあれば、直していただけると助かります(^^)ネイティブならこんな表現をするなど、指摘してくださると,なおうれしいです(^^) Tomorrow is the St. Valentine's day, so I thought that I would buy my husband a box of chocolate. At the same time, I remembered that I didn't buy him any presents these years. This morning I asked him what he wants except chocolate, and he answered he wanted the lighter. I went to the shopping mall and found the lighter that he will probably like it. I hope he will be pleased to see it.

• 英文のチェックをお願い致します…!!

長くなってしまうのですが、以下の文章であっているかどなたか確認して頂けると嬉しいです。 ☆のところがとても不安な箇所ですので、そこだけでも結構です。全体通して不安ですが。 The most important thing for me is my family. And I should cherish it. First, I thank my parents very much. I owe it to my parents that I could put myself to playing tennis in my junior high school and high school days. In the second year in high school, when I really wanted to leave club activities, my parents encouraged me to continue it. ☆1 At the time, if I was easily allowed to leave club activities, ここに"今の私はないと確信する"と入れたいのですがI'm sure...から続きません、教えて頂きたいです。 When my mother came and watched games, she looked at a tournament table and checked my next competitor. ☆2 I will be dutiful to my parents because I have done what I wanted to do. Second, I also thank my grandparents. I live with them. When I come home, I'm happy that there is someone at home. So I thank my grandmother very much because my parents and my grandfather work. My grandmother cares about me and my sister. ☆3 And she came to the piano concert for me. My grandfather died when I was in the second year in high school. I couldn't believe it because he has worked and been fine until he entered hospital. ☆4 I regretted going to the hospital few times. ↑お見舞いにほとんど行けなかったのが心残りだ、というような意味にしたいのですが、間違っている気がしてなりません。教えてください。 He also came to the piano concert every year, and seemed to look forward to it. So I'm happy that I can cherish my family and feel love from my family. I wish people in the world cherish their families. 長いですがどなたかよろしくお願い致します。 酷い文章で申し訳ありません。