• ベストアンサー

英語のメールの、英訳お願いしますm(--)m

こんにちは。いつもお世話になります。 アメリカから来た友達にメールを出すのに 困っています。 「携帯電話メールはボタンが小さくて打ちにくい よね」 ってなんていえば、自然ですか? あと、「田舎暮らしを、あなたなりに エンジョイできているみたいでよかった!!」 ってなんて書けば自然でしょうか? it is good to know that you enjoy the country life somehow... ではおかしいですか? もっと良い言い方があったらお願いします・・ よろしくお願いします!!

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

Don't you think it's a bit hard to press these tiny keys on your cell phones to send an E-mail ? 田舎暮らしはそれでもよさそうですが that you are enjoying でしょうか

charmykitty
質問者

お礼

早速メールの本文で使わせていただきます!! 本当に役立つ回答をありがとうございました!!! 感謝しておりますm(--)m

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語初級者で訳す事が出来ず困っています。

☆Anytime you want to write before that is fine. ☆It would be good if you didn't send me any messages at that time. ☆Just to let you know.

• 英語メールを訳してください

英語のメールで、 will you let you know the address once it is conform. これはなんと訳せばいいのでしょうか? 「丁寧に、住所を教えてくれ。」と言っている様に思うのですが、今一分かりません。 特に、あとの、once it is conformについて訳がよく分かりません。 また、これは、ネイティブの英語でしょうか?

• 訳で悩んでますalso my mind is like that it i will stay like that.

メールなんですが、目標についての会話です。訳をおしえてください。 i know that you can reach your goals. you say that you speak fluent english? your english while emailing sounds fluent already. is your speaking not yet good like the emailing yet?最初からわかりません。メールではすでに流暢だよ。英語をしゃべるのはメールみたいにはまだできないの? well i know tat you'll get it. あなたはできるよ when you reach your goal to get to the states for living,what state will you choose? 目標を達成するのにアメリカ住むならアメリカのどこを選ぶ? i'm so glad that your mind is strong for learning the language. also my mind is like that it i will stay like that. haha. i really want to learn and spek it great. あなたが語学を学ぶことにもえているのは私は嬉しいよ。。。わかりません 私は本当に勉強して素晴らしく?しゃべれるようになりたい。 おしえてください。

• 好きな人へのメールです。これで伝わりますか?英訳

好きな人へのメールを書いています。 翻訳サイトを使ったりしてぐちゃぐちゃだと思います。 お時間がありましたら、英訳していただけたらとても嬉しいです! いつも簡単な英語でメールしてくれてありがとう。 メールを書くのに時間がかかってしまいます。 翻訳サイトなどを使ったり、ネットで聞いたりして英文を作っています。私の英語は伝わっていますか? Thank you for always E-mailing in easy English. It takes time to write a letter and it does. English is made by using the translation site etc. , and hearing it with the net. Is my English transmitted to you? 私はアメリカで日本人の友達の家に1ヶ月滞在していました。 知っていると思いますが、彼女の夫はアメリカ人です。 その家にはもう1人ルームシェアをしている男性が住んでいました。 私たちは4人で住んでいました。 写真の男性はその男性です。 あなたの家は図書館の近くでしたよね? 1人で住んでいるんですか? 私はStjamesに住んでいたのですぐ近くですね。 I stayed in the house of a Japanese friend for one month in the United States. You know her husband is an American. The man who was sharing the room by another person lived in the house. We lived by four people. The man in the photograph is the man. Your house was near the library. Do you live alone? Because I lived in Stjames, it is the vicinity. 私はいつかまたあなたに会いにアメリカに行きたいです。 そのために仕事を頑張ってお金を貯めなきゃ! I want to go to the America to meet you some time again. Work holds out for that and money is not saved up. どうかどうかよろしくお願いします!!!

• 英語問題

お願いします! Aに関しては翻訳も A 入る語を下から選び適切な形に 1The countryside has () vegetables  than cities. 2Which are more (),cities or country  areas? 3The countryside is () than the city. 4You may not have as( )information  in the country as in the city. [ crowded fresh much quiet ] B並べ替え 1都会の生活の方が田舎よりやることがたくさんあるので好き I like life in the city because there are (things/more/to do) than in the country. 2日常生活は田舎よりも都会の方が生活のペースが速い Everyday life is(than/faster/in the city/in the country). 3田舎の生活は都会の生活と同じくらいよいと考える人達もいる Some people think that (as/as/country life/good/is)city life.

• 英語が得意な方、和訳お願いします!

英語が得意な方、和訳して下さると助かります。 baby in a few more days we get to see each other. i know how it is to have hard times and how important it is to have a great support system so you wont let it slow you down or bring your feelings down. i know your friends are there for you when you need them but there are situations where you need to handle on your own. i want to always learn how to change your mind and help your feel positive in your life. i want you to feel like you are growing all the time. i know that what is not growing is dying and when you feel like that you can't help but wonder what is the meaning of your life? when you feel like you are growing, you never want to die; you just want to live forever. feel like yelling out "i love my life" . that is what i hope i could be for you. make you feel and scream out " i love me life". i wont give up on you! i just want you to know that! with or without me i only want you to be happy!!! 長文でお手数おかけしますが、宜しくお願いします。。

• 英語のメールを日本語にしてください。

What a bad friend .try to give you a force kiss . here is a nice chu.! to heal you back to happiness.. i am going to check my PO box tomorrow . it was a busy day.. work .. work........... i need a vacation .. i want you to know that you are a wonderful person and i am so happy for your emails it make me feel, not so lonely . ... i know that the only thing you see is text in a email .but i want you to feel that i Gare about you .. you make me happy i wish this tush your heart .. こちらの英語を日本語に訳して頂きたいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします

長文ですが、次の英語の翻訳をお願いします。 ある俳優にファンが出演した映画について聞いています Q:I was going to ask you Randy about Lorton Lake. A:You know Danny finished that and like re-edited it and did something with it. The director, sorry, the director has had like full control of overall about whatever we make and then he is going to cut down. And I think he did some weird re-edit of it and it played at some places under a different name, but I don't actually have that in control over that anymore. I was like… Q:Don't know if we are going to get to see that then? A:I don't know, I should talk to him while I am here, I need to… Probably not. Q:There is so many things that you guys do that we don't get to see. A:I know, I know, but it's like not good enough for you guys yet, if you see it now. 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語問題

2つの文がほぼ同じ意味を表すように、比較級をつかって英文を完成させる。 1My mother isn't as tall as I am. →I[              ] 2The other dentist isn't as good as vou. →You[             ] 3I don't know as many English idioms as you do. →You[             ] 4Tom can't swim as fast as Jim. →Jim[             ] 英語になおす 1カオリはアヤカと同じくらいピアノが上手です。 2私は姉よりたくさんのCDを持っています。 3もっと早く歩かないと、私達は学校に遅刻しますよ。 (~に遅刻する be late for~) 4もう少しコーヒーをいかがですか。 (もう少し~ some more ~) 英文完成 僕は大都会がいぃ。都会の生活のほうが刺激的だから I like living in a city [ ] because city life is [ ] exciting. 私は田舎。都会よりも星をたくさん見ることができるから I like living in the country [ ]. The reason is that we can see [ ] stars in the country [ ] in the city. 都会がいい。たくさんの人に会える機会が多いから I'm [ ] interested in city life [ ] in country life. There are [ ] opportunities to meet many people in the city.

• 英訳をおしえてください

英訳をおしえてください  アメリカの友人から今サッカーみてて2点おいついた!とメールが来ていたので、  返信たいのですが、普段話さない内容なので、英語でどう書いていいのかいまいち不安です。  できるだけ自分で書いてみたので、添削していただけたら助かります。  「 引き分けだったね。   でもアメリカが2点取替えしたのは   すごいね。スロバキアもワールドカップで一番小さい国でしょう。   ところで今日仕事でしょう? きっと今頃眠いんじゃない?   今日はよく寝てね。 」   (英訳文)  「 The game was draw, wasn't it? But, It was great that US fought back from 2 goals down to draw against Slovenia. Slovenia is the smallest country in the World cup, isn't it? By the way, you are working today, aren't you? You must be sleepy by now. Sleep well tonight.」