• ベストアンサー

英訳おねがいします。。

彼と彼女のどちらにも責任はあるが、比較すると彼のほうが悪い。 この文は英語でなんて言えばいいですか?? Although it is responsible also for which of his and her, he is worse when it compares. だと変ですか?? よろしくお願いします。

• ireba
  • お礼率30% (49/160)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • taked4700
  • ベストアンサー率37% (777/2050)
回答No.1

>Although it is responsible also for which of his and her, he is worse when it compares. 英文としては、?ですね。 He and she are both to blame, but in comparison he is more responsible.

ireba
質問者

お礼

さっそくの回答ありがとうございます!! やっぱり変ですよね。 助かりました!

関連するQ&A

• 英語の文法ミス指摘してください

I like this story because there are many points, which makes me thinking about what human-being happiness is many times. Even though, Robert has a physical disability, he enjoys his life more than me. He did not imply negative contents of his physical disability. On the contrary, he has great pride in himself. For example, when the wife offered him to move his staff to his room, he said, “it can go up when I go up”. He declined her gentle offer because he wanted to do whatever he could do it by himself because of his pride. Also, he alway tries enjoying his life. When the husband offers blind man to smoke together, he accepts that offer, and he said, “There is a first time for everything”. Although it was a first time to smoke, He didn't to hesitate to do it. He likes doing new challenge, which is worth doing. That is why he enjoys his life.

• 和訳をお願いいたします

英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 1つの段落と2つの段落の前半部分となります。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The meeting will be very wonderful and yet very ordinary. But a transformation will begin like the melting snows on a sunny day or the change of the seasons, very gradually your life will become totally transformed. When he is ill, it is generally intermittent He gets a little better A little worse,. He becomes shiftless, subdued, an illness comes on and his competence suffers. His colour darkens and he gets liverish when ill He is also more prone then others to catch dysenteries if he travels in foreign places, or unclean conditions., and become poisoned quite easily by fish or shell fish. More subject to diarrhea than constipations and gets a lot of gas in his pipes. Gets mouth ulcers, or cold sores when his immunity is low, or before he is ill like a sign that his good health is dropping. He will be clean in all his habits, neat and tidy, hygienic. He suffers, minor ailments, spots or boils, indigestion, rheumatisms in cold weather, which he will make the most of, as if fascinated by their morbid details. This sign indicates a secret interest in health, or fear of serious illness so that when ill he may become hypochondriac imagining its worse than it is.

• 英訳お願いします。

(12)“Ahem ! ahem ! ” he said, and everybody listened except the the poor Catherine Wheel, who was still shaking her head, and murmuring, “Romance is dead.” (13)“Order ! order !” cried out a Cracker. He was something of a politician, and had always taken a prominent part in the local elections, so he knew the proper Parliamentary expressions to use. (14)“Quite dead.” whispered the Catherine Wheel, and she went off to sleep. (15)As soon as there was perfect silence, the Rocket coughed a third time and began. He spoke with a very slow, distinct voice, as if he were dictating his memoirs, and always looked over the shoulder of the person to whom he was talking . In fact, he had a most distinguished manner. (16)“How fortunate it is for the King's son,” he remarked, “that he is to be married on the very day on which I am to be let off. Really, if it had been arranged beforehand, it could not have turned out better for him; but Princes are always lucky.” (17)“Dear me !” said the little Squib, “I thought it was quite the other way, and that we were to be let off in the Prince's honour.” (18)“It may be so with you,” he answered; “inded, I have no doubt that it is, but with me it is different. I am a very remarkable Rocket, and come of remarkable parents. My mother was the most celebrated Catherine Wheel of her day, and was renowned for her graceful dancing. When she made her great public appearance she spun round nineteen times before she went out, and each time that she did so she threw into the air seven pink stars.

• 英訳

Napoleon contemptuously called us a nation of shopkeepers, and what he then intended as an insult remains true today, when it is so little of an insult that the people of every nation would like to be shopkeepers also. という英文に関して質問なんですが、「when」までをいったん訳すと「ナポレオンは英国人を軽蔑して商売人の国民と呼び、当時彼が侮辱の言葉として述べたことは今日でも明確に残っている」ですが、このwhenを関係副詞として訳しても、接続詞としてのwhenで訳しても大丈夫ですか? 何か文法的にどちらかの解釈が間違ってたらその場所を教えてください。

• この文の構造を教えてください

阪大の入試問題です。 まず以下のような前置きがありまして… Home is where heart is. But at the same time, home is so sad. Bland's attitude towards his flat was the somewhat shifting point at which these two attitudes met. When he was away from it he thought of it longingly, as the place which would always provide him with a refuge from the world. ここから下線部が引かれています。 When he was actually inside it, safe and warm and quiet, as he had always wished to be, it irritated him, precisely on account of those same qualities for which he had felt such intense nostalgia. 下線部を和訳せよという問題なのですが、意味はなんとなくわかるのですが、構造がよくわかりません。 特にsafe and warm and quietというくだりです。 どうかご教授下さい。よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします。

But what about Stockton? How is he doing? Well, his chances of becoming a detector dog look very good. He is progressing faster than some of the other dogs at the training center. He also seems to have the right kind of nature and character since he is a meek, or gentle,dog. Heldt explains why the beagle may be doing so well: “His demeanor is really meek; he just rolls along kind of like a tortoise.” According to Heldt, Stockton is also good at his job because he is so calm and he likes what he is doing. “Nothing fazes him,”says Heldt, “He loves working. It's a game to him, which is really important.” As stockton finishes a training exercise in which he has performed particularky well, Heldt picks stockton up into his arms and continues to encourage him. “Good job! Good job, very good!”he says as he rubs the dog's head and smiles. When the two partners are working together, it is easy to see that it is not only stockton who loves his work! 訳してみてもあまりうまく訳せなかったのでよろしくお願いします。

• 英文を日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします

・When two people are asked a question about the past and one is looking up to his right and the other is to her left, on which will you rely? ・It is natural for a person to give some indication when lying. ・If someone`s nose is wrinkled, which occurs naturally when we smell something unpleasant, it indicates that he or she may be telling a lie.

• The Oval Portrait(続きです)

"She was a maiden of rarest beauty, and not more lovely than full of glee. And evil was the hour when she saw, and loved, and wedded the painter. He, passionate, studious, austere, and having already a bride in his Art: she a maiden of rarest beauty, and not more lovely than full of glee; all light and smiles, and frolicsome as the young fawn; loving and cherishing all things; hating only the Art which was her rival; dreading only the pallet and brushes and other untoward instruments which deprived her of the countenance of her lover. It was thus a terrible thing for this lady to hear the painter speak of his desire to portray even his young bride. But she was humble and obedient, and sat meekly for many weeks in the dark, high turret-chamber where the light dripped upon the pale canvas only from overhead. But he, the painter, took glory in his work, which went on from hour to hour, and from day to day.    ----------------------------------------------- She was a maiden of rarest beauty, and not more lovely than full of glee. 彼女は希有な美しさの女性でした。そして歓喜に満ちるほど愛らしくありませんでした(?) 後半のnot more lovely than full of gleeの個所の訳がピンとこないのですが、どういう感じなのでしょうか?    ----------------------------------------------- And evil was the hour when she saw, and loved, and wedded the painter. 彼女が画家を見て、愛して、結合した時間は悪魔でした(?)意味がわからないのですが、 whenはthe hourを先行詞とする関係副詞なのでしょうか?    ----------------------------------------------- she a maiden of rarest beauty, and not more lovely than full of glee; 冒頭部分のくり返しになっていますがsheの後にwasが抜けています。これはどうしてなのでしょうか?    ----------------------------------------------- hating only the Art which was her rival; dreading only the pallet and brushes and other untoward instruments which deprived her of the countenance of her lover. 彼女が芸術を彼女のライバルとして嫌っていた理由が書かれていると思うのですが、deprived her of the countenance of her loverの個所の意味がよくわかりません。 彼女の恋人の表情を彼女から奪う(?)とは、どういう意味ですか?    ----------------------------------------------- It was thus a terrible thing for this lady to hear the painter speak of his desire to portray even his young bride. It was thusのthusはどういうことを指しているのでしょうか? his young brideというのは画家が絵に描いた若い花嫁、ということですか? わからないことだらけで恐縮です。 教えてください。お願いいたします。

• 英訳をお願いします

He wants to tell the truth, and he wants to entertain his friends, and what kind of truth he tells and what kind of friends he has depend partly on the state of society as a whole and partly on the kind of life which he, as an artist, leads.

• 英訳お願いします(><)

【家族4人とも色々な性格をもっているのでたまに口喧嘩をして家族が嫌いになるときもありますが、家族の人が私を大事にしてくれているので大変嬉しいです】 【兄は私と似ているところがありません。例えば彼は日に焼けにくいので色が白い。でも私はその反対で焼けやすい。性格も違い、彼は物静かなとこがあります。】 【父はめったに怒ったことはないが、最近怒られたことは私がピアスをあけたことでした。父は何においても自然なままがすきなので私が化粧をしたり、ピアスをあけたりするのをひどく嫌います】 を英語で言いたいのですがどういったら良いのかわかりません。 英語ができる方おねがいします。   【my family's character are each of different,so sometimes i arguments with them.so i sometimes don't like them but i love my family because they take care of me】【there are not same things or charactors my brother and me.for example he doesn't get tanned easily.he is white face.but i get tanned easily.also his character is different from mine,he is quiet.】【he rarely scolds me but (???)when I pireced ear. he likes (???)he dont like when I make up,and i pierced ear】と出来ないものの考えてみました。  お願いします。