• ベストアンサー

この文章の和訳を教えてください!

私は英語が全くダメでみなさまのお力をお借りしたいと思います。 「We wil be together from now on forever, Once a day, Smile for me, Keep on shining, Keep on dreaming...」 と言う文章なのですが、 翻訳ソフトで調べるとうまく文章になりません。 この文章についてちょっと説明させていただきます。 2月に2年間一緒のバイト先で働いた女友達が大学卒業とともに離ればなれになってしまいます。 私をいれて6人組なのですが、私だけ1つ年下なので 私は職場に残ります。 そこで5人にバイトの卒業記念品として、6人でよくいったレストランで見て「かわいい!」とみんなで言っていた指輪型のオブジェをあげようと思うのです。 ネットで調べてその商品は見つかったのですが、その商品のジュエリーボックスに上記の文章があったのです。 私たちにぴったりな文章が書いてあったらいいなと思ったのですが・・・。 どなたか上手く文章に訳していただけますでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • honeysurf
  • ベストアンサー率44% (49/109)
回答No.1

直訳気味ですが・・・ 「(私たちは)これからもずっと一緒だよ。一日一度、私に微笑みかけて。輝きながら、夢見たまま・・・」 という感じでしょうか。大切な友達を送り出すのにはぴったりな文章だと思います。

sirapabu1984
質問者

お礼

早速、回答していただきましてありがとうございます! 本当に素敵な文章ですね☆ 全く見当はずれの文章だったらどうしようと思っていたのですが、私から友だちへのメッセージとしてぴったりです。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (2)

• F-liszt
  • ベストアンサー率26% (47/178)
回答No.3

直訳すると We wil be together from now on forever 私たちはイマから永遠にずっと一緒だよ。 Once a day ある日 Smile for me 私のために笑って Keep on shining, Keep on dreaming 輝きつづけて夢を見続けて 流れを汲んで訳し直すと ふとした瞬間に微笑んだりしながら、これからもずっと一緒にいようね。そして、これからも輝きつづけて夢を見続けてね。 とゆう感じですかね、愛の文のようにも思えますけど、いろんな捕らえ方があると思うので、送る側の気持ちが大切ではないですか。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • Osachi-H
  • ベストアンサー率22% (48/209)
回答No.2

私たち今もこれからも、ずっと一緒ね。 日に一度は、笑いかけてね 輝いていてね、夢を持ち続けていてね・・・ というところでしょうか。 内容的には、素敵だな。と思います。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 文章の和訳を手伝ってください

"Whatever is hot in the music world - walking on the street, taking a shower - my mind is always buzzing. Even once the concert is set, how to make it better. Whatever project I'm working on, I just keep exploring. I never let anything sit." 指揮者がインタビューを受けて語っている文章です。 和訳を手伝ってください。とりあえず自分で訳しましたが、かなり曖昧です。 「音楽の世界でなにが新鮮であっても――街を歩いていても、シャワーを浴びていても――心はいつも思いを巡らせている。Even once the concert is set, how to make it better(ここは全然わかりません…). どんなプロジェクトにかかわっていても、私は探求を続けるだけだ。決して何事も放っておくことはしない。」 この訳では、最初のWhateverの節と後半の節のつながりがおかしい感じがします。また、Even once the concert is set, how to make it betterはまったくわかりません。how to make it betterは節にもなってないように見えます。

• 和訳をお願いします。

相手に商品写真の要求と注文数を送った返事がこれです。 短い文章ですが後半何を言っているのか解りません。 翻訳お願いします。 I do have them available now if seriously interested in purchasing a pair,pleqse keep me posted for details on delivery and pics as well.

• 卒業生から先生への英語のメッセージ

卒業生から先生への英語のメッセージ こんにちは。どうか英語が苦手な私にみなさんのお力添えを頂ければと思います。 この3月に小学校を卒業する子供がいるのですが、PTAでお世話になった先生方にちょっとしたアルバムのようなものを作ってお渡しすることになり、その原稿を担当することになりました。 その表紙にちょっとした英語のメッセージを入れることになり、その英文の選定も私にまかされて困っています。 内容的には先生への感謝や卒業生の決意のようなもので、表紙を飾るのにふさわしい短くて、かっこよい英文にしたいと思っています。 ネットを検索していろいろ使えそうな文章を探してきたのですが、イマイチ自信がありません。 候補としてあげた文の添削とこれ以外にもっとおすすめの文章があれば教えてください。 どうぞ宜しくお願いします。 The smile is a ticket of happiness. 笑顔が幸福の切符 Anytime, anywhere, everybody is by your side. いつでもどんな時でもみんなそばにいる Best frends Forever. 僕らはいつまでも最高の仲間だ On our Graduation Anniversary. 私たちの卒業記念を祝して To happy endings and new beginnings. ハッピーな終わり、そして新しい始まりに、 Great big thanks to you! すごく感謝してます! Class of 2010! 2010年度卒 Best wishes for your continued success. いっそうの活躍をお祈りします。 Now and Forever. 今も、そしてこれからも・・・ Thank you for being such a wonderful teacher. 素敵な 先生 でいてくれてありがとう! We are just as proud as can be. 貴方の事を誇りに想います You made me notice that leaning is fun. 先生のお蔭で学ぶことは楽しいと気付きました。 We keep reaching for the stars! 私たちは星に向かって手を伸ばし続けます。 For Shining Tomorrow! 輝く明日のために!

• 和訳をお願いします。

以前、海外ネットショップで買い物したのですが、出品者の都合で商品の発送がおくれていて、それに対して私はメールを送ったのですが、以下のような文章が帰ってきました。 大体の内容はわかるのですが、不安なため、ニュアンス等も含め和訳してもらえるとありがたいです。 I truly apologize for the delay. I will send you a tracking number within 24 hours. You should have received your item by now and Im confident that it is on its way. I will keep in touch to be sure this becomes a pleasant transaction for both of us ちなみに I will send you a tracking number within 24 hours.とあるのですが24時間経過しても tracking numberはおくられてきていません。 それではよろしくお願いします。

• splitの意味って何ですか?

現在ギリシャの方と連絡を取り合っているのですが、 「split」の意味が分からなくて困っています。 辞書、翻訳サイトで訳すと細分化や立ち去る・裂く 等になってしまい、前後の文章がつながりません。 下記がその文章とその前後です。 keep in touch bro and lets trade cdrs, ここまでは 「連絡を取り続けよう、CDRを交換しよう。」 の様な感じだと分かるのですが、 and also maybe do a split together later on if you wish. がsplitの意味でどうしてもつまってしまいます。 どうか詳しい方宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします。

イギリスのサイトからネットショッピングしたのですが、間違った商品が届いたので返品しました。 以下のメールが届きました。 I will be more than happy to offer this as a credit and free shipping for your next order. Unless of course you want a full refund including your return postage to us. If you prefer the credit note, when ordering your next order please write it down the following: Credit Note and free shipping due to the item from this order. If you rather have a full refund, I need to get your credit card details from you as we don't keep them on file once an order is processed. You also have the option to place a new order in the website for a T-shirt ( don't worry you will not be charged for the T-shirt) and write in the space for the Notes REFUND so I can get your credit card details safely.

• 歌詞和訳お願いします。

Delta GoodremのBe Strongという曲なんですが、和訳歌詞が知りたいのに 調べても出てきません。 誰か、和訳をよろしくお願いします。 Are you swimming up stream in oceans of blue Do you feel like your sinking? Are you sick of the rain after all you've been through? Well I know what you're thinking When you can't take it You can make it Sometime soon I know you'll see 'cause when you're in your darkest hour And all of the light just fades away and When you're like a single flower whose colours have turned to shades of gray Well hang on and be strong We're taking each step one day at a time You can't loose your spirit Let live and let live forget and forgive It's all how you see it And just remember keep it together Don't you know you're never alone 'cause when you're in your darkest hour And all of the light just fades away When you're like a single flower whose colours have turned to shades of gray Well hang on (whoa) and be strong No you're not defeated And soon you'll be smiling once again Then you won't have to feel it Let it go with the wind Time passes us by And know that you're allowed to cry 'cause when you're in your darkest hour And all of the light just fades away When you're like a single flower whose colours have turned to shades of gray Well hang on (whoa) and be strong (hang on hang on) Be strong Hold on and be strong

• 長文・和訳をお願いしたいです。

長文なので大変だとは思いますが、和訳をお願いいたします。 また、この文体から察するに彼はどういった心境なのでしょうか?好意を抱いてくれてるのはわかるのですが、ど のくらいの好意でしょう?只のいい友達なのか、はたまた好きだけど恋人にはしたくない、という感じでしょうか? ↓ I really had a good time with you. You are a beautiful girl with a good heart. I could sense your good heart. I'm glad that you had a good time. I will be honest right now. I like you, but i have only been single since april. I must continue to be a single man. Since my ex girlfriend and i broke up, i have decided to devote myself to my music, and my career. My life has changed a lot recently, in good ways and bad ways, but i must continue focusing on myself. I gave much of myself to my ex girlfriend in the past and it was not good for me. Now i must do better myself and focus on my life.  I will always see you as a friend and someone in my heart. I'm sorry that i cannot commit to a relationship with anyone right now, but I do want to keep in touch with you and know that you are doing well. Email and message me whenever you would like. I am busy a lot but i do check my messages and email when possible. I do wish to hear from you. I also will never forget about you, I'm sure. And yes i did tell you, you are my angel. I felt a strong connection with you. Next time i come to japan, i look forward to spending more time with you and bonding with you. My flight to America is 4am on wednesday. Is there a way we could meet before i leave? I really am not sure. Please don't think that i will forget about you. I am an honest man and did feel strongly for you the time we spent together. I do travel and meet new people, but our memories will stay with me forever. I promise. Please feel good about the time we spent together, although it may be some time until we meet again.

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

Americans are having a passionate love affair with something they cannot see, hear, feel, touch or taste. That something is calories, billions upon billions of which are consumed every day, often unwittingly, at and between meals. Certainly calories are talked about constantly, and information about them appears with increasing frequency on food labels, menus, recipes and Web sites. But few people understand what they are and how they work - especially how they have worked to create a population in which 64 percent of adults and a third of children are overweight or obese, or how they thwart the efforts of so many people to shed those unwanted pounds and keep them off once and for all. Enter two experts: Marion Nestle, a professor of nutrition, food studies and public health at New York University; and Malden Nesheim, professor emeritus of nutritional sciences at Cornell University. Together they have written a new book, "Why Calories Count: From Science to Politics," to be published April 1, which explains what calories are, where they come from, how different sources affect the body, and why it is so easy to consume more of them than most people need to achieve and maintain a healthy weight.

• 和訳お願いします(*ノ´□`)ノ

(1)Communication is an exchange of information, ideas, or feelings. In this exchange, each person must understand the other person's message. Without understanding, there is no communication. (2)American men and women often have trouble ( communicated / communicating / to communicate / communication ) with each other. John doesn't understand Mary, and Mary doesn't understand John. The real reason for these communication breakdowans is not language. Instead, it is cultural. Although John and Mary use the same words, they are using them in different cultural contxets. John and Mary are speaking the same language but on different levels. (3)Women think of conversation as a sharing of feelings, while men consider it an exchange of information. For women, conversation is a network among equals who talk and listen to each other. For men, it is a hierarchy where the powerful person speaks and the ( more / better / less / fewer ) powerful one listens. Women think of conversation as a skill which draws people together. Men consider it a competitive game for power. (4)Socialization among American girls is based on friendship. They share their secrets with their best friends who are supposed to talk and listen. Socialization among American boys is based on competition and often aggression. (5)When Mary asks John for his opinion, he tells her what to do. Without notice, he expects her to listen and take his advice. For him, the conversation is over once he has told his opinion. But not so for Mary, because the word opinion has a different meaning. She wants to discuss the matter with John before she makes her decision. She gets angry when he tells her what to do. This is a typical example of a communication breakdown. The same word has diferent meanings for different people. That is why John doesn't understand Mary. ( )の数字は段落を示したものです(´∀`*) 文章の途中の( )は正しいものを選んでください!!! では、よろしくお願いします(。´・ω・)