• ベストアンサー

訳をお願いします

明日がテストなのにうっかり先生に質問するのを忘れてしまい、大変困ってます。 She is the part of me that wants to say rude things. the part of me(私の一部分)を修飾しているのが wants to say rude things(失礼なことを言いたい)というのは分かるのですが 上手く一文に訳せません。 筆者(me)は彼女(she)を通してそれらの感情を表現しているそうです。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • debut
  • ベストアンサー率56% (913/1604)
回答No.3

No1です。 なるほど、そうですか。それでは、No2さんのおっしゃる通りですね。 「彼女は、失礼なことを言いたがっている、私の中の一部分なのである」

ichigopino
質問者

お礼

わざわざありがとうございます。 その訳の通りです。

その他の回答 (2)

noname#13627
noname#13627
回答No.2

ちょっと話が見えませんでしたが、me は作家で、She は作中人物ということでいいんですか? その前提での回答です。直訳としては、「ずけずけとしたことを言いたがる『わたしの一部分(または分身)』」それが「彼女」だということですね。 「彼女は、遠慮のないことをずけずけ言おうとする、私自身の分身に他ならない」  このように読点で区切って見ますが、読んでるのを聞いたら、「ずけずけ言おうとする私自身」と聞こえるかもしれません。それで意味がはっきりするように、that 以下を便宜上「彼女」につけて訳すのも、ひとつの方法だと思います。 「不躾なことを言いたがっている彼女は、私の分身なのだ。」  最後は、英語の語順どおりに頭から訳していく方法。原文の雰囲気はこれが近いのじゃないかと私は思います。 「彼女は私の分身で、(私に代わって)ぶしつけなことを言いたくてうずうずしている」  リズムが出るので、言いたいことがはっきりするように思います。    後はご自分で工夫して見てください。前後の文の流れで、またいろいろ工夫のしようも生まれてきますから。

ichigopino
質問者

お礼

言葉が足りなくて申し訳ありませんでした。 なんとなくニュアンスは分かっていたので、 2番目の「不躾なことを言いたがっている彼女は、私の分身なのだ。」が一番しっくりきました。 訳す方法なども教えてくださって助かりました。 本当にありがとうございました。

• debut
  • ベストアンサー率56% (913/1604)
回答No.1

直訳しても日本語として意味不明だし、意訳しようにも状況がわからないから想像になって しまうし・・ そこで、どんな話の流れなのかとか、She や me がどんな関係にあるのかなどもう少し くわしい情報はありませんか? 例えば、この文の前後にはどんな文があるのかなど も少しヒントがあれば回答がつくと思うのですが。

ichigopino
質問者

補足

言葉足らずで申し訳ありませんでした。 これはある漫画の説明をした英文の一部です。 Sheはその漫画の登場人物の一人、 meはその漫画の筆者です。 この文のあとに 彼女(she)を通して、私(me)それらの感情を表現している。 という意味の文がきます。

関連するQ&A

• grow absent

I had my daughter about six months ago. In my circle of friends I’m the only to have a baby, so needless to say she gets a lot of attention. One friend in particular seems to be a little obsessed with her, and it kind of freaks me and my husband out. She’s constantly buying things for her, referring to herself as her godmother (she’s not, my sister is, and she knows it). She asks for pictures of her throughout the day to help get her through work, and mentions that while she’s looking for a new job she would never relocate because she wants to be near my daughter. And recently when she comes over, she asks if she can wear her in my baby carrier so people will think she’s her child! I appreciate that she is so supportive of us, and I know most people find their childless friends grow absent once they have a baby, but this is just a little over the top. grow absentはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• sayとtellについての質問です。

sayとtellについての質問です。 1.She says to me that she is always busy. 2.She told me that she is always busy. 例えばこの場合、2つのニュアンスはどう違うでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。

• わけわかりません

次の1と2の文の間には、特に主節動詞の直後の名詞句に関して統語論的に意味論的に大きな違いがある。その違いとは何か説明せよ。 と、あるのですが、日本語ですら何を言っているのかわかりません。 この筆者の求めている回答とはどのようなものなのでしょうか?おしえてください。 (1)a John believes Bill to be foolish. b I hate you to say things like that. (2)a He encouraged me to try again. b She remined him to buy petrol. c They invited us to go with them. d I promised John to go with them. e He told me to change the use. もう1門あるのですが、ポイントたくさんあげたいので別に質問します。

• 訳をお願いします。

They really need her to come clean with anything else she knows about Phillip . I told her Phillip is not the man he portrayed himself to be . He never was . He used his con game for his first victim and then again on Katie Calloway , the victim he was in prison for before he kidnapped me . It's always been about what's best for him . All those times he would say the angels protected him that day that he took me from hill never once did he even think that I was the one in need of protection that day . I'd like to believe she felt badly for me all those years , but in a way it was always a selfish act on her part . Yes , she didn't want me to go through all that , but to turn a blind eye to what she knew he was doing to an eleven-year-old girl . How could she splits and other things , all for her husband ? She said she hoped one day that my mom could forgive her , and I said I wouldn't hold out for that . ある本の中の一節で、三箇所抜き出しました。わからないので、訳を教えてください。お願いします。

• この英語の訳ができません

You have only to inspect this catalogue of things different parts of the world want America to do or to stop doing to see that the new president's honeymoon will be short. to see that 以下の扱いがわかりません。よろしくお願いします。

• 訳を教えてください

ペンパルのお父さんからきたメールのようなのですが、よくわからないので教えてください。 Hello all in Courtney's email address book, Courtney's dad here...again, for some of you. Yes, I know, for those of you that got a message the last time, it seems that Courtney did not learn from the past and is failing some classes...AGAIN! Due, in part, of staying on the computer, watching TV, listening to music, etc., etc., etc. and not doing her homework, schoolwork, etc. because SHE (and she said this) doesn't want to. Obviously, with a gauntlet thrown down like this (from a 14 year old that thinks she's 30) it is my duty as her parent & to satisfy society that I must respond in a fatherly way. To keep with what society & life has dealt me, I have become the villain, the father of all things bad and have restricted her use of email to nothing, nil, nada, zip until further notice. To further play my part to the best I can, I am also toying with the thought of canceling her email altogether...after all, I pay for it. Hopefully, with your help, she will see the light. So please, friends of Courtney, or just people in her address book, help her understand that, even though she knows EVERYTHING there is to know, to play with her grades & parents while still living at home could prove to be a fate worse than death. Thanks for your time & support of my daughter, Dad PS For those of you that only know Courtney through email, I understand your plight of not being able to support and forgive you.

• とても分かりづらい英語ですが訳を助けてください!

訳を見てほしいのですが、ちょっとわかりづらい英語で困ってます。おしえてください。ちなみに相手mの方はアメリカンなんですが英語がちょっと自己流な感じです・・・ 分けました。 (1) I told myself That I well send you a email before I go to sleep so you well know me alittle more. This email maybe long or not, I don't know right now LOL. But what I want to say is. Alot of time when I think I know the woman or girl I can see myself marring. 寝る前に君にメールを送るということを話したけどもう少し私がわかる。このメールが長いかそうじゃないかいまはわからない(笑)でも私が言いたいこと。。。?? 私が考える多くの時間は・・・・・・・??? (2)I have to hold back what I feel and what I really want to say. I don't want that girl or woman run away of me because she think that I'm moving to fast. It is just all of my friends but one are married. And they are happy. And there is me, fun, kind, caring, a joy to be around. But a little sad. But for the good news! I do hope that are that one person I do end up with. And yeah I well be happy. 私は・・・私の感じること私が本当に言いたいこと・・・??私から逃げる女の子はほしくない。なぜなら彼女は・・・・・れは私の友達でも一人だけ結婚してる。彼らは幸せだ。・・・・・でも少し悲しいでもいいニュースだ。・・・・

• 訳を手伝ってくれませんか??

To be honest, I have Todd, but I don't have too many other friends that I can talk to openly. I think having a penpal alleviates some of the concern of things you say being passed to other people, and I think it also alleviates the fear of judgement. いつもお世話になっています。アメリカ人からのメールです。 I think having a penpal alleviates some of the concern of things you say being passed to other people, and I think it also alleviates the fear of judgement. この部分をうまく訳せません<(_ _)>誰か手伝っていただけないでしょうか??being passed なんてどう訳していいか全くわかりません。お願いします。

• 英語を押して下さい。

私はあなたに失礼な事を言ったのかな? もしそうならごめんなさい。 Did I say rude things to you? If it is so, I'm sorry.で合ってるのでしょうか?? あと… 「会話が途切れてしまって寂しい。」 を英語で何と言うんでしょ…どなたか教えて下さい。

• 訳をお願いします。

I'd like to believe she felt badly for me all those years , but in a way it was always a selfish act on her part . Yes , she didn't want me to go through all that , but to turn a blind eye to what she knew he was doing to an eleven-year-old girl . How could she entertain little girls in the van and videotape them doing the splits and other things , all for her husband ? 以前に同じ文の訳をお願いしたのですが、一部単語が抜けていたので、改めて和訳をお願いします。宜しくお願いします。